one

Rock Bottom

 

 

P/N "pleazer note :)"  :hello, people! Thank you for reading Rock Bottom. The character thoughts will be in italic.

 

 


 

 

 

 

11 years ago

 

 

 

It’s Monday, again! huffing, you rolled out of your bed. Glancing at the panda shaped clock, you noticed that it was half past six. Do I really need education?, shaking your head, you sighed heading for the bathroom.

 

After doing your morning routine, you stood in front of the mirror in your grey uniform. Brushing your hair, you stared at the red lines on the hem of your shirt. Will he come today too? He is starting to get on my nervous. he thinks that he is a big hit, the next super star! pfff he is full of ambitions….. Why do I even think about him? pouting, you throw the brush on the dresser. Bending down, you tightened your shoelaces. I’ll have to run to catch the bus, again! Grabbing your light blue backpack, you hurried out of your room.

 

 

~

 

 

Pulling your bag zipper, you took out your MP3. wearing your headphones, you glanced at the thin figure walking through the aisle. Please go awayDo it again by Lee Jung start playing as you turned your gaze to stare at the green seat in front of you. you can see him, how can you not when he is standing next to your backpack seat. So rude!, you glared at him not believing that he dared to lift your backpack, sit down then put your backpack in his lap. He smiled, relieving his crooked teeth. looking at you through his black framed glasses, he rest his elbow on the back of the seat in front of him, folding his arm so that his hand held his neck, laying his head on his arm, he stared at you. What a jerk! Daring to act like this even though I told him many times to leave me alone!. Angrily, you pulled your headphones, glaring at him

 

“what!!”

 

“Good morning, wife”

 

“I’m NOT your wife!” you hissed, narrowing your eyes at him

 

He sighed, hugging your backpack with his other arm.

 

“Why are you like this to your hubby?”

 

Hubby? My ! Taking a deep breath, you looked through the fogged window. Calm down, don’t let him get to you. looking back at him.

 

“Ji Yong, did I offend you? what do you want from me!”

 

“I like you, want to take you out, treat you well and make you happy”

 

HA! As if I would believe that! Does he thinks I’m stupid? I know everything!

 

“You go… just leave me alone, and go work on being an actor or something” you said in a cold voice, holding your backpack but he wouldn’t let go. You glared at him, pulling harder

 

“I am a singer, not an actor” he frowned, letting go of your backpack

 

Why are you a singer, you’d make an excellent actor.

 

“ok, go sing. Just leave me” you mumbled, placing your backpack in your lap as you wore your headphones again.

 

Just ignore him. he will leave eventually.

 


 

 

Present

 

 

“one mini latte…..  extra caramel, And a red velvet muffin”

 

“yes, ma'am. Anything else” you said politely, placing the order.

 

“ah .. no”

 

This lady canceled three orders already, you can’t really stand this kind of customers. Looking back at Eun Seo, who was standing by the coffee machine.

 

“one mini latte, caramel”

 

Days like this are the worst. It seems like the one in the sky do not like me. You were frustrated because you got no answer from the jobs you applied for. You looked everywhere, schools, colleges and hospitals. I should just apply for the last choice.

 

Your life right now is okay, at least you have your own flat. The building is a little old and the owner was your father's boss, so it was not that hard to buy a two bedrooms flat. But you need a real job and a stable income.

 

Your heart skipped a beat when the song that was playing in the coffee shop background changed. Glancing at the manager office, you cursed him a hundred time! Ha, this is just perfect. Great god in the sky, is this what they call karma? Just when I was thinking about applying to my last choice, to work in prison. He has to show himself! He didn’t really show himself, because he didn’t disappear in the first place, everywhere you go… you must be reminded of him. it’s either you hear his voice through the speakers or you see his face on the TV, you even see his pictures everywhere in the streets. Life is really hard. It’s okay, don’t be bitter, he worked hard to be what he is right now. I’ll just have to work as hard to build my life. You smiled to next customer with his song playing in the background.