Do you wanna bang with me?

I'm in Love With an A.S.S ♥

 

 

 

Junhyung's POV

+*+*+*+

 

   Once I arrived back at B2st's squad room, B2st is a branch of the A.S.Ss consisting of our six members that I've alreay mentioned, I was immediately ambushed with a questions.

   "Jun! How did it go?"

   "Yeah, was high school scary?!"

   "What does your 'assignment' look like? Is she pretty?"

   "Yah! I'm only one person you know!" I growled, a headache slowly starting to form from all the different people speaking at once.

   "Right...mianhe hyung~" Yoseob sighed and I just nodded.

   "Can we still ask questions though?" Dongwoon asked with with a cute pout and wonder in his eyes.

   "Ne.. just one at a time!" They all nodded childishly except for Doojoon who stood there acting nonchalant, but I could still see the curiousity seeping from his eyes too.

   "Me first!! Okay, what was high school like?" Hyunseung asked cheerfully and I shrugged.

   "It was pretty weird.. high school kids are so strange and loud." I said thinking back to the slightly abnoxious teenagers.

   "Did you meet any new friends?" Dongwoon asked smiling brightly at me.

    "Making friends with anyone besides Jaerin was not included in my assignments." I stated simply and Dongwoon muttered something under his breath. I was about to scold him when I was caught off by the next question.

   "Was she pretty?" Yoseob asked in a level tone and I paused. I never really thought about it..

   My memory flicked back to Jaerin. First I thought of her big brown eyes that seemed so warm and innocent and her long dark eye lashes that cast shadows on her cheeks. Her cheeks, ligtly colored pink and glowing with beauty. Her hair, softly flowing down her shoulders like a waterfall. And her lips, her soft pink lips. She seemed flawless... 

   "Hello~? Earth to Junhyung! Answer my question!" Yoseob pouted and waved his hand infront of my face. I was snapped out of my daze and I felt my cheeks burn slightly and I rubbed the back with my hand.

   "N-ne... she's p-pretty...I suppose.." I said awkardly, shifting my gaze away from them and fiddling with my fingers.

   "What's she like?" Kikwang asked growing more curious, probably because how strange I was acting. "S-she's..ermm..interesting." I muttered and hoped to myself they wouldn't ask anymore questions.

   "That's it? Just 'interesting'?!" Yoseob pouted and I glared at him. Doojoon noticed the slightly tensed atmosphere, and being the good leader he is, decided to step in.

   "Well, Seobbie.. Junhyung just met.....uhh..-" Doojoon paused.

   "Jaerin" He nodded and continued.

   "Yes, Junhyung just met Jaerin so he probably doesn't know much about her. Is that correct?" Doojoon turned to me and I just nodded slightly. "Speaking of which.. shouldn't you be protecting her right now? Even though making friends isn't your assignment, protecting her is." Doojoon commented, cocking an eyebrow. ! What if she gets killed by an assasin while I'm gone! I have to protect her! Before Doojoon recieved an answer I dashed out of there faster than a speeding bullet.

   It was already geting dark but I knew the area well. I paused and turned my wrist to look at my special agent watch.

   "Search: Choi Jaerin's address." I spoke clearly, holding my wrist close to my mouth.

   "47 Fate street. Two blocks away." A female robotic voice responded and I immediately sprinted off to Jaerin's apparent address. As I kept a steady, but quick pace, I looked at each passing street. Destiny road, Hope street, Chance drive? What's up with all the sappy street names? I shrugged to myself and kept jogging until a street name caught the corner of my eye.

   "You-will-fall-in-love-with-the-girl-who-lives-in-the-47th-house-on-this-street!!"  I read the sign out of the corner of my eye and my head snapped in that direction. Da ? I did a double take and blinked my eyes at the sign that now read: Fate street. I stood there stupidly for a moment and scratched my head in confusion then shook my weird thoughts back on track. That was freakin' weird...

   I took a sharp corner and slowed my pace as I read each number printed on the residents' mail-boxes. I finally reached the mail box that read 47 and halted infront of the house. This is the cutest house ever...

   The house wasn't huge, nor small either. It's kinda cottage-y. The house was painted a light shade of yellow with white framing each window. The pathway leading to her front door was decorated with plants and flowers, neatly potted and groomed. I felt myself gently smile. This house suits Jaerin. I looked to her driveway but didn't see any cars.

   I wonder of her parents are home... not that I'm planning to go and knock on the door. I wiped the emotion off my face and transformed back into my agent form. I snuck into the backyard not getting noticed by anyone until I found the only room lit in the whole house. I looked around to find a place where I could see into the room clearly. I turned 180 degrees and found a tree with a limb that had a perfect veiw and angle on the room. The branch looks like it could support my weight.. I gripped the bark and used my super awesome ninja skills to climb up the tree until I found an available branch I could hold on to. I grabbed the a thick branch and hung from it, then used pure strength to pull myself on top of it. Without a moment to think I jumped up and grabbed the next branch at the last second, almost missing it. I hung there for a second to catch my breath, my arms holding my whole weight.     

   Next I pulled myself up onto to the wide branch and kneeled on it. All in a days work. Not tired out at all, I curiously peered into the room. Jaerin was sitting on her bed cross legged and appeared to be working on homework or something. She looks so cute. I got this weird feeling my stomach as I continued to watch her. What is this feeling? It makes me.. uneasy. I sighed and leaned against the tree, resting my head on the bark. This is going to be a long night.

 

 +*+*+*+

 

 I woke up with a stiff neck and cuddled against a tree. I rubbed my eyes with my fists, then massaged my neck.

   "Ow~" I whined and groggily looked around, and for the first time I noticed it was already morning.

   ! What time is it!? I checked my watch and my eyes bugged out of their sockets. I only have 10 minutes to get to school!!

   I quickly hopped out off the tree and landed on my feet, not making a sound. Then I silently made my way to school, making sure I wasn't noticed by anyone or anything. I checked my watch again and this time it spoke to me.

   "5 more minutes, hurry the hell up." I sprinted down the sidewalk and did some pro parkhour. I arrived at school with 2 minutes to spare. I sighed then glanced down at myself and realized I was wearing the same clothes as yesterday. Damn.. people might get suspiciuos if I come into school wearing the same outfit as yesterday.

   I quickly made my way to the guys bathroom but didn't bother to look in the mirror. I stripped off my sweat shirt then took off my t-shirt leaving me in an undershirt. I reached into my pocket for anything to make me look slightly different. I pulled out a two necklaces, of two different lengths, and swung them over my head and let them hang around my neck. I stuck a piece of gum in my mouth and chewes coolly, letting the sweet flavor flood my mouth. All in a few seconds my appearance had almost completely changed.

   I tossed my sweat shirt back on, ruffled my hair in a different way then sprinted to my first period class. I pushed open the door silently and snuck into class. As soon as my hit the chair the bell rang signalling the start of the school day. I let out a relieved sigh and the girl next to me, who I noticed to be Jaerin, jumped a little then snapped her head in my direction. She stared at me with big doe eyes and I blinked at her.

   "What?" I asked innocently.

   "When did you get here?!" She asked wide eyed and I shrugged coolly, then blew a bubble with the sweet gum.

 

Jaerin's POV

+*+*+*+

 

 I arrived at school a little earlier than usual. I went to my locker and spun the dial around entering my combonation and opening my locker. I took out the books I needed for first period and got my homework out of my backpack. I tossed my bag into my  locker and smiled at the pictures of me and my friends I taped into the side of my locker. I closed the door quietly and walked to my first class, cradling my books to my chest. I entered the classroom and TOP aka Mr.Choi looked up and nodded at me with a soft smile  that would make almost any girl's heart flutter. I just smile back and sat my desk and started to doodle in my notebook.

   Soon the classes started to fill up and the once silent room was full of chatter. I looked over to Jose's seat but it was empty. Hmm, I wonder where he is. I hope he's okay..

   I puffed out my cheeks and continued to draw. I heard the bell ring and I looked over to Jose's seat. Is he not coming to school today? I looked down for a moment when I heard a loud sigh. My head snapped over and surely enough Jose was sitting in his seat looking quite attractive. What the hell?! I only looked away for a second! How can any normal person be that fast?!?

   I looked at his eys with my large ones and he blinked innocently at me.

   "What?" He asked tilting his head to the side cutely.

   "When did you get here?!" I question trying not to yell. He shrugged nonchalantly and blew a bubble with his gum. I furrowed my eyebrows and was going to question but before I could class had started.

 

+*+*+*+

 

  I guess Jose was pretty normal for the rest of the period compared to yesterday but... whenever I wasn't looking at him, I still felt his eyes endlessly on me. And that's when I realised that Jose was in ALL of my classes! I was making it a little hard to concentrate... but I figured I'd just let it go for now and if it didn't get better in a couple days then maybe I would say something.

   I made my way from my locker to the gending machine on my way out just like usual but suddenly my routine was disrupted when someone called my name.

  "Jaerinssi!" I turned to find Jose running up to greet me.

  "Hey Jose." I smiled nicely at him.

  "Let me buy it for you this time!" He huffed once he reached where I was standing.

  "...h-huh?"

  "Aren't you going to get something to drink again?" He asked with a cutely confused expression. He noticed.... I nodded with a smile fighting to play on my face.

  He waslked with me the rest of the way to the cafeteria.

  "What's your favourite?" I asked as we looked st the selection. "We can share if you want."

   "Uhmm... I-I've never had any of these before..." He answered sheepishly. How??? Wow...he must not get out alot...

  "Oh... well you should try this one." I pointed to the strawberry milk. It seemed to be my new favourite nowadays.

   "Ok." He popped a dollar in the slot and selected the according number and letter.

   I smiled as I fetched the carten from the bottom and peeled it open.

  "Wait!" He stopped me and I paused before taking a sip. "I should go first!" I looked at him confused. "Y-you know... Incase it's....bad! ...o-or something..." I looked at him for a second more then couldn't help but giggle and hand it over. Whatever, it doesn't really matter to me.

   He took it and looked at it theroughly then hesitated to take a sip.

  "Go on! What are you waiting for?" I encouraged him. He looked at me nervously and his cute lips before slowly bringing it to meet them.

  I giggled again, I just couldn't help it whenever he was around. He's just to weird..

  He took a long chug before coming back for air with an expression like he had just been to unicorn island and back all in one swigg.

  "What's that face!?" I laughed at him outloud. "It's just milk!" He blushed and handed it back while whiping his mouth on his sleeve, turning back to the cool bad boy.

  "It's good." He said smoothly. Why so bipolar?

  "I know I said and took my own trip to unicorn land while slipping my backpack back on and heading with Jose out the door.

   "Hey," He started once we were half way down the street where we split ways. "Are you doing anything today?"

   "No I'm all free, why?" I replied casually.

   "Oh, I-I was just wondering if you wanted to bang..." I gave him a weird look. Bang..?

 

Junhyung's POV

+*+*+*+

 

   We were getting closer and closer to the end of the road and once we got there, we would have to split up and I'd have to spy on her for the whole rest of the day.

  I don't want to spy on Jarin today it always feels...different... keeping secrets from her... I don't like it. But I hav to. I'm an A.S.S.

  ... I thought as we hit the halfway point. I have to say something! Think think... remember what Doojoon and the boys said...

 

+*+*-Flashback-*+*+

 

   "Hyung!~~" I whined to Doojoon who I had called on the phone for help.

    "What is it Jun?" He asked.

   "I-..." It was kind of embarassing to say...oh well. "How do you ask a girl to hang out??" Of all the great things I had mastered in training, I have never aqquired good social skills. I guess thats why we have Yoseob and Dongwoon.

  He laughed and I heard Yoseob call to him from the background.

  "Hey! Put that on speaker!" I hear Doojoon click me on speaker phone and Yoseob's voice came to greet me.

  "I hear you need some help with the ladies~" He boasted.

  "I want to spend time with Jaerin after school b-but... I don't know what to say!" I complained.

   "Aaaaahh. Alright I see, well what you gotta do here is you walk up to her and look her in the eyes, right?"

  "Yeah...?" I assured him I was listening.

   "Ok and then you say; 'Hey girl, you doin anything later?' and she'll be all like. 'Ahaha noo Jose~~" He intimitated a squealy girl voice and the others stifled laughs.

   "She doesn't talk like that..." I pouted.

   "Shut up," He hushed me.  "Ok? So then you give her a cool look and say. 'We should bang." I heard them all loose it and their laughs broke out. Why? It's not even funny..

  "Bang...is that like another way to say hang out?" They laughed harder. What the hell?? They must be watching T.V. or something...

   "Pfffthaha yeah yeah." Yoseob answered, also trying not to laugh.

   "...A-alright.. thanks guys." I hung up on their random hystaric laughter.

 

+*+*+*+*+

 

   I took a deep breath and tried to make sure I remembered everything.

  "Hey," I broke the silence. "Are you doing anything today..?" I asked hesitantly.

  "No, I'm all free. Why?" Uhh what was the next line...? ..Oh yeah!

   "Oh, I-I was just wondering if you want to bang..." That was it... right? She gave me a weird look. ! I must have said it wrong.. ".....I mean hang! ...w-with..me..? Do you wanna hang out with me!?" Junhyung... you're such an idiot. 

 

 

Annyeong~ so chapter 2 is up xD 

i really like this one guys hahaha

im having alot of fun with this fic so far and I hope you are too ^^ its also exciting because this is our first real collaboration seeing as though we both worked hard on this chapter creditsto my dongsaeng for the first half xD 'Im in Love With an A.S.S. hwaiting!~ ^^

see you soon I hope! ♥

Saranghae!~