This !

I'm in Love With an A.S.S ♥

 

 

Junhyung's POV

+*+*+*+

 

           I made my way as skillfully as possible through the crowd of lunatic juviniles, which is may be over exaduration, pushing eachother around and laughing loudly. Girls were clumped in groups while boys romped around. I checked the paper in my hand to see again where I needed to be and made my way to the class room and entered cautiously.

         The young man who I assumed to be the teacher greeted me when I entered. He was really young for a teacher but looked sophistocated enough.

         He had spiked up black hair and an intense face. He wore a clean jacket and boxy glasses. I won't lie, he was kinda good looking but I'm not here to investigate how attractive everyone here is or isn't.

        "Hey you're the new kid right? What's your name again? Jose, right?" I nodded and he did too but then suddenly stopped and looked at me strangely.

        "...That's weird... You don't ...look... hispanic..."

        "Uhh yeah I-I don't even know..." I replied trailing off awkwardly.

       "Alrighty then.... Ok you guys, this is-"  He tried to get the  class's attention but it miserably failed. "YAH!!" He finally shouted earning quiet. "Shut up!" He glared at everyone before going on to introduce me.

       "This is… Jose McDonald…” He put on a weird look then mumbled.”Yeah obviously….” He rolled his eyes then returned his voice to full volume. “He's going to be joining our class." He turned to me.

        "Jose, why don't you say hi." I looked over the class of suspicious mongles and smoothly waved. Every single one of you is a suspect....

        "Great, you'll fit right in..." He mumbled. "Well why don't you take go take a seat next to 'Bieber' over there," He pointed to a student that looked something like that american idol kid or whoever. Eww.... I didn't move or say anything, I just looked at him hesitantly.

        "What...?" He asked.

        ".....But I..." I looked around and spotted her face and quickly pointed. "I want to sit there instead!" He gave me a sideways look and then shrugged.

       "Fine, whatever. That's Choi Jaerin, she can probably help you get settled in around here." He smiled nicely and patted my back before grabbing his book and calling for class to start. This is all working excelently...- I looked up meeting a pair of beautiful eyes as I approached the empty seat and froze.

       For the first time in my life, I fostered no hostility what so ever...

       I looked around while ignoring whatever the young sungsenim went on to say and fully took in my suroundings as I sat down beside my assingment, Jaerin, trying to ignore the odd tingling feeling that I was completely unfamiliar with. I never get nervous. Never. Why would I now?? I'm a top notch agent! I mean I'm talkin’ some QUALITY A.S.S! So...I don't understand this extreneousity.

       I watched her quietly. She's so.... graceful... I've never seen someone so...gentle. She noticed me looking and slowly glanced at me in suspicion. I immediately looked around, to anywhere else hoping she wouldn't notice I was staring at her.

      She looked back to the board after a second and I went back to watching her.  She shifted in her seat and her eyes scrolled over to glare at me so I squinted my eyes and looked around again returning when she stopped looking. She seemed to get frustrated for a second but quickly swallowed it and turned to me with a smile.

      "Hi...My name is Jaerin." She introduced herself. My body tingled. Wft!? Mrfgfdrerr! Stop it!!

      "Oh! Uhh I-I'm..." I looked at my hand in a bit of a panic. Come on Jun! A.S.S's don't get tripped up! What's wrong with you?? "Josey." I answered smoothly regaining my macho. She nodded then paused.

       "Isn't it pronounced Jose`...?" She asked. Why does everyone keep saying it like that??

       "Is that what you want it to be!?" I asked and she leaned back a little in the opposite direction. "It can be our codename for danger! I'll be Hose A and you can be... hose B!"

       "Ok...?" She looked confused. Maybe I need to explain better... I was just about to say something else when the teacher interrupted.

       "Yah! Mrs. Choi! It looks like you want to spend lunch date with me huh!?"

       "N-No thank you!..." She replied then whispered to me sharply.

       "Thanks alot Jose..."

       "You're welcome." I replied sincerely. I wasn't quite sure what she was thanking me for but I figured I should be polite.

 

 

Jaerin's POV

+*+*+*+

 

       It was a normal morning. Routy classmates, annoying class topped off by the monday morning fatigue.

       TOP Sunsengnim tried to get everyone’s attention. TOP is the most popular teacher out of all; all the girls have crushes on him and all the guys respect him. Even with that respect, his politeness didn't work out very well. I didn't do anything to help nor did I help provoke the noise, I simply sat in my seat and waited.

      As I sat there I noticed an unfamiliar face at the front of the room talking to our teacher.

     He was extremely handsome. His brown hair slicked neatly over his forehead and he wore his uniform messy. His tie was loose, letting his collar hang open revieling the top of his undershirt.

     Despite his cool bad boy attire, there was something about him that I found kinda cute though... I couldn't figure out what it was.

     His face was a little pudgy in the cheeks. It made you wanna pinch the hell out if them....wait. I haven't even heard this guy's name yet and I'm already talking about abusing his face?? Ok, don't be a creeper now Jaerin. His lips were so full and pink, teasing you if you watched the way he them. Based on the regularity of the action I guessed it was out of habit.

      His eyes were blunt, along with his expression but you could tell there was more to them.

     "YAH!!" Sunsengnim shouted finally yelled at us. "Shut up!!" Everyone quieted down and he turned to the young man.

     "This is Jose. He's going to be joining our class. Jose, why don't you say hi?" So his name is Jose... why does that seem... ehh oh well. He quietly looked over the class, his expression staying blank. He flicked his hand as a hello and said nothing.

     "Well, why don't you take a seat next to Bieber over there." Sunsengnim suggested carelessly but Jose didn't move.

     "What..?" Top sunsengnim asked. I couldn't hear them very well since the class had gotten loud again, going off about our new classmate and how either strange or handsome he was. 

      I watched as Jose said something while pointing in...my direction? He pouted and the teacher looked at me then said something. Is he....begging to sit with me?? No... That's rediculous. Soon enough Jose was making his way towards my seat. About three quarters of the way he looked up and met my eyes, freezing.

      We stared at each other for a long moment before he continued on to sit down beside me.

      I tried to ignore him while class started but for some reason I could feel eyes on me. I slowly turned to look at him and he immediately looked away, squinting his eyes out into nowhere. The is he doing...?? I decided to ignore it and keep my attention on the front of the room. I felt his gaze return the second I turned away. I felt like snapping at him asking what he wanted but instead decided to try and be friendly.

      "Uhm...Hi. My  name is Jaerin." I smiled at him. His eyes seemed to sparkle for a moment before he tried to speak and stumbled over his words.

       "Oh! Uhh I-I'm uhh-" He stopped taking a breath and looked down for a second, returning completely cool as if he'd been smooth like that the whole time. "Josey." He answered evenly. Wait...what??

       "Uhmm isn't it pronounced Jose`...?" I asked confused. He paused for a second then leaned closer.

        "Is that what you want it to be!?" What the hell... "It can be our codename for danger! I'll be hose A and you can be... hose B!!" I'm scared... I hope he's just trying to be funny or something. He was about to say something else when the teacher cut him off.

        "Yah! Mrs. Choi! Looks like you want to have a lunch date with me huh??"

        "N-No thanks!" I replied. Jeez this guy is gunna get me a detention....

        "Thanks alot Jose..." I snapped at him in a whisper. He leaned forward and answered seriously.

        "You're welcome." Oh! What an !! I gave him a dirty look and he didn't talk to me for the rest of class though I can't say that he didn't continue to distract me.

         He was just so... interesting. He concentrated on the lesson with such intensity. He seemed so extremely aware of everything around him. So much so, that I swear if a pin dropped, he would know exactly where it came from in a split second.

He glanced at me and I darted my eyes down to my paper. !...  This is gunna think I like him if I keep looking at him like this!!

  I looked up and he still had his eyes on me.

  I felt my face get hot and cursed at myself. He smirked and gave a little wink.

  This !

 

 

Junhyung's POV

+*+*+*+

 

       Highschool is such a strange, interesting place... I took everything in as class went on. I was listening but nothing the teacher said really registered.

       I glanced at her now and then and every time, I caught her looking. This time though, she saw me catch her and snapped back to her paper. Slowly after about a minute, her eyes came back to mine seeing me still looking at her and she turned a soft shade of pink. How…cute…

I smirked to myself and winked at her. I don’t have to watch you if you’re already staring at me….

 

+*+*+*+*+

 

    Class ended soon enough and since I came in so late, it was the last one.

    Does that mean that I have to go home with Jaerin…? But I haven’t even really talked to her yet… Should I just follow her secretly instead?

I spotted her as I made my way to the locker I managed to get.

 

+*+*- Flashback -*+*+

 

      “I’m so glad you’ve come to join our school.” The principle praised as he walked me through the halls. “You’ve got your schedual handy, right?” I nodded and flashed the paper I was holding. He smiled. “Perfect. Now we just need to find you a locker!” He looked around and I spotted the number they informed me was Jaerin’s. There was a young man at the locker on the side of it.

      Sorry kid, but looks like I gotta get rid of ya.. I discretely blew a sleeping dart and it pricked him in the pressure point on the back of his neck I walked over and luckily there were only a few books so I tossed them out across the floor all before the principle noticed I wasn’t by his side.

     “I found one!” I called to him.

 

+*+*+*+*+

       

      She was talking to a couple friends so I didn’t try to talk to her and instead quietly opened my locker. She noticed me over her friends shoulder and I gave a weak smile. Her friend turned to look at me, noticing she didn’t have Jaerin’s full attention then turned back to Jaerin with a sly grin.

     “I’ll tell you about it later.” She said with a quiet, kinda giggly voice. What’s that about?? I’m suspicious of you, grin girl… I glared at her slightly as she walked away.

       I thought Jaerin would talk to me after her friend left but it looked like she wasn’t going to as she pulled out the stuff she needed to go home. Is she mad at me about something…? I worried to myself.

      “Hi Jaerin.” I smiled at her.

      “Oh hey… Jose…” She turned from her locker to look at me.

      “I-I think we got off on the wrong foot..” I started and she seemed to soften some.

       “Well then let’s start over.” She said, extending her hand. Why is she doing that with her hand? “I’m Jaerin. Nice to meet you Jose~” She introduced herself again with that same stunning smile.

       “Nice to meet you too.” I answered but I wasn’t really sure what to do with my hand… so I touched the tip of my fingers with hers extending my hand the same way she had. She giggled. What’s so funny??

       “No, like this silly…” She took hold of my hand with her opposing one and placed it in the one that I touched tips with. What are we doing…?  I gave her a funny look and she laughed at me again. WHAT!?!? Why do you keep laughing at me???

       “It’s called a handshake Jose… haha… it’s like you’ve never made a friend before, you’re so weird.” I paused not knowing what to say. I still couldn’t figure it out fast enough so I just chuckled awkwardly.

       “Haha.. yeah…” I walked with her on our way out of the school.

       “So what school did you transfer from?” She asked.

       “Oh, I’m homeschooled o-or…. was..”

       “Oh.. Hey wait here, I’m gunna go grab a drink from the machine.” She pointed over to a vending machine. “Do you want one?” She asked nicely.

       “No thanks I’m fine.” I answered with a sweet smile and she shrugged before heading across the hall and down into the cafeteria. I watched her carefully from outside, as she picked something. She looked so thoughtful as she pressed her skinny little finger against those full pink lips.

        Suddenly something threw off my attention and caused me to snap my head around to where I spotted a group of guys bickering about something. One was red-faced while the others seemed to be teasing him and giggling. Finally two of them broke off and came towards me, fixing to round the corner to where Jaerin was. When they passed by me I silently slipped out and quickly snuck up behind the red-faced guy’s friend pressure pointing him in the neck.

         Red-faced guy spun around in horror.

         “DUDE! What did you do!?!?” I ignored his question and got up in his face.

         “Where do you think you’re going??” I asked sternly.

          “T-t-t-to the c-cafeteria!!” He stuttered in fear.

          “To see Jaerin??” I questioned strongly,  making sure to get my answer.

          “I-I only wanted to ask her out-“
          “Out to where!?” I cut him off. “The S.I.N.S headquarters???”

          “What!? Dude, I-I have no idea what you’re talking about!!” He yelped.

          “Yeah, that’s what I thought!” I sneered before pressing 2 fingers to his pressure point, making him fall to the ground as well. I then glared over my shoulder at his friends to see them scramble away as fast as they could.

 

Dirty teenagers…

 

Jaerin’s POV

+*+*+

 

       Hmmm…. I think I’m in the mood for a strawberry milk~ I finally chose and gave the machine my dollar. It got stuck for a second and I had to pound on the glass a few good times before it would come out so it took me a little longer than usual.

      I hope Jose hasn’t been waiting too long…  I made my way back out into the hall where he was waiting but stopped in my tracks, almost dropping my milk when I spotted Jose standing over two limp bodies.

      “Jose!! What happened!?!?” I asked in surprise.

      “I don’t even know.” He answered calmly. “They just walked over and like fell down…” I looked at him in shock. What the hell? He then pointed to something.

      “They must not have seen the…p-piso… majado sign…” He said, reading the Spanish on the ‘wet floor’ sign. I looked at him in bewilderment. I could even feel my eyebrows curl and my jaw hang slightly open.

      “You know what, just n-never mind-“ He pulled me away by the arm, not looking back.

 

+*+*+*+*+*+

 

      We walked silently along the sidewalk. He was so quiet and still so aware of everything. It’s so interesting the way he acts like that… I thought to myself. Maybe he’s not such an , I think I should atleast try being his friend… Soon enough we came to the corner and it was time to part ways.

      “Well… I guess I’ll be seeing you tomorrow Jose-” I started to say goodbye.

      “W-wait! You’re leaving!?” He asked desperately. Why so… cute? I smiled.

      “Yeah I have to go home now. I hope you had a good first day of school.” He smiled.

      “Well you’re still alive, so it’s a great day!” I felt my cheeks get hot as I shyly smiled. What is he talking about…

      “See you around Jose.” I waved to him then turned around to head home with that goofy smile stuck on my face. Suddenly I felt his presence and I turned around to find him still following me.

       “O-oh…You go this way too…?” I asked awkwardly. He just stopped and hesitantly looked around before turning to jump over the fence beside us and run off. I couldn’t help but giggle.

^^ This …

            

 

 

Omg you guys! Chapter 1 is finally up! ~^0^~

thus marks the official start of our collaboration~ ♥ 

kekeke -^^-

sorry if this chapter was a little boring and unorigional I promise this fic should be anything but boring and unorigional xD 

so maybe its just the first chapter haha~xD 

well it's Gabi-ah's turn to update next and she's speedy quick at that so im sure you dont have very long of a wait!

tell us how much you love the first chapter!~ ^^

and dont forget to subscribe!

Saranghae!~