Stupid...

I'm in Love With an A.S.S ♥

 

 

Junhyung's POV

+*+*+*+

 

   She burst out into an adorable laugh that went on for a good minute or two.

   "Of course I'll hang out with you Jose!" She smiled and I had to as well.

  We continued to walk some more without knowing what else to say.

  "Uhm.." She broke the silence eventually. "So where are we going?" She asked sweetly. That's when I realized that I had no idea. I stopped and looked at her dumbfounded for a long moment while I frantically tried to think of something.

  "Jose?" She asked. I hate it when she calls me by that name...

   Suddenly it came to me. You pabo! Just ask her what she wants to do!

  "Wherever you want~" I replied.

  "She put her skinny little finger to her lips with a smile.

  "Hmmm...."

 

Jaerin's PoV

*****

 

   "Hmmm..." I thought deeply. I always hated being the one to choose so I decided to go with something cliché.

   "Ice cream!" I exclaimed. He smiled and nodded.

   "Alright."

   We turned a different way and headed instead towards Myeongdong.

   "Ahh I love it here~" I sighed in contentment once we entered the busy square.

   "Which place?" He asked while looking around. I copied him and spotted the one of the greatest places in the world.

   "There!!" I exclaimed while pointing to the Hello Kitty cafe a few blocks down.

  Jose's expression became troubled.

  "T-there??" He asked while pointing somewhere completely different.

  "No!" I corrected while swatting his hand down. "THERE!" I put more emphasis and pointed again.

 "U-Ohhh..hahaha..... I didn't see that there...heheh..." I giggled at his enthusiasm and dragged him along. 

   We were soon seated at a table for two centered in one of the big heart windows.

  It was such a couply place but I don't care. Jose and I are just friends, besides... Their ice cream is amazing!~

  I ordered a special but couldn't get Jose to have anything for himself.

    "Are you sure?" The waitress asked again. He nodded silently.

   He looked so adorably out of his element that it was difficult not to laugh in amusement.

   She leaned over and looked at me while she whispered, still loud enough for me to hear.

   "If you don't eat... it will make your girlfriend look spoiled and fat." She warned bluntly. I probably should have been insulted but I didn't care. Besides, it's true.

   But wait... I'm not his girlfriend....

   He just looked at me as he sat back coolly in his pink kitty chair with his arms crossed.

   I could feel my cheeks burn, to my dismay. Fortunately it was only a moment until he looked away.

   "I'll just share with her." He replied simply, still maintaining his cool figure.

   He didn't deny it...?

  “If you insist…” The waitress glared at me and left him alone.

   Huh...

   He had such a strange persona... First he could be so smooth and mysterious then the next minute he'd do something adorably strange.

   He avoided looking at me and instead watched everything else like he always does.

   "Jose." I called his attention. He looked up.

   "Are you enjoying school?"

   "It's alright..." He answered while twiddling with the napkin under his silverware.

   “Oh… what’s your favorite part?” I tried my best to keep up some sort of conversation.

   He was quiet for a long moment then looked at me, but this time didn’t look away when giving his answer.

   “Jaerin-ssi.” I was surprised but before I was able to respond, the waitress returned with my ice cream.

  “Will that be all?” She asked one last time, directing the question mainly to Jose. He ignored her.

Kekeke, take that! Pushy … I chuckled to myself as I picked up my spoon and scooped a bit out of the adorable Hello Kitty shaped sundae.

   Just as it was about to grace my lips with its creamy goodness, Jose lunged across the table, engulfing it in his mouth.

  The waitress and I both jumped back in surprise.

  That was so startling! I thought to myself. If it weren’t for the spoon, I think we would have kissed…

   We both sat there staring at him, wide eyed.

   He then, after a moment, leaned back and returned to his calm self. I gawked at him.

   What the hell…??

   “It’s good.” He said in a simple tone and nodded as if he were giving me permission to have some. I was nearly appalled.

 “Y-Yahh!! That was mine!!” I shouted angrily at him.

 “Mianhaeda…” He shrugged. This !!

 “No! That was my favorite part!” I cried. “You even took the cherry…” I pouted and could feel him soften. He finally sighed and gave me a sorry expression.

 “Jaerin-ssi… “ I ignored him. “Yah! I said I was sorry!” He whined. I heaved a sigh.

 

Junhyung’s POV

+*+*+*+

 

  This place was incredibly couply and feminine… 

 I sat back in my little chair as she went over the menu pan flit thingy.

“I’m going to get this. Is that ok?” She asked politely while pointing to one of the selections.

“Yeah.” I didn’t bother to look, she could have whatever she wanted.

“Hello.~” A cheerful waitress greeted us in perfect timing.  “What would you like today?” Jaerin ordered her pick while I absent mindedly just played with my agent watch.

“And what can I get for you?” She asked, turning to me.

“Uhh, I’m fine.” I answered.

“Oh, surely you must be hungry?” She insisted and I shook my head.

“Are you sure?” Oh my god lady! Go away! She then leaned in, too close for comfort, and whispered rather loudly into my ear.

“If you don’t eat anything, it will make your girlfriend look spoiled and fat.” Pfft! How rude! I glared at her. I looked at Jaerin as well but, she didn’t seem as offended as me…

You’re not fat Jaerin-ah, and nowhere near spoiled…

“I’ll share with her.” I simply replied. I was already planning on it anyways.

“If you insist…” She finally left us alone.

I scoffed and went back to quietly monitor our surroundings.

“Jose.” I heard her voice after a moment so I looked up to see her curious expression.

“Are you enjoying school?” She asked innocently. I looked back out the window, pretending to be uninterested.

“It’s alright.” I replied nonchalantly.

“Oh…” She felt awkward with my answer but then asked another question, trying to keep the conversation going.

“What’s your favorite part?” I chuckled inside to myself. That was easy.

“Jaerin-ssi.” I answered bluntly and watched with amusement as her face became surprised. Suddenly the waitress came back to give Jaerin her dessert.

“Will that be all?” She asked, yet again, irritating both of us. We just ignored her. She stared at me expectantly though, making me even more bothered.

Jaerin glared at each of us before innocently going to her sundae. She was just about to take a bit when, instantly, I leaped across the table, taking it in my own mouth instead. I mean what if it was poisoned or something?? I had to sacrifice myself for her safety. Besides..  it’ll show that waitress girl that I wasn’t kidding…

 She jumped back in surprise and Jaerin froze. I could feel my cheeks burn as I looked into her huge eyes.

Wahh… her face is really uljjang up close.. I peeked down at her speechless lips. I’ve never been so close to a girl before… I thought to myself I thought to myself before regaining my apathy and slowly leaning back into my seat.

They both stared at me but I didn’t show my uncomfort. I shall remain stoic, like a ninja… kekeke…

“Masiseoyo…” I commented simply. She blinked a few times, still shocked and I just nodded.  Then suddenly she burst out and started shouting at me.

“Y-Yah!” She cried out. “That was mine!”

“Mianhaeda…” I apologized. Jeez… I didn’t know she would mad…

“No1” She continued. “That was my favorite part!!” Why is she getting so worked up? It was just one little bite…

 She pouted cutely and I felt a little guilty.

“Yah, I said I was sorry~~” I whined at her like a little kid. She looked away and ingored me. I sighed.

“Uhh I’ll go now” The waitress was still awkwardly standing there.

“Wait” I stopped her as she was about to walk away. She gladly stopped and looked at me eagerly while Jarin irritatedly couldn’t keep her curiosity and peeked out of the corner of her eye.

“Can you bring some extra cherries?” I asked simply. Jaerin brightened slightly and the waitress let her shoulders drop as she replied with a flat tone.

“Anything you want sir…” I smirked to myself and looked back at jaerin who continued eating her sudae without tanother complaint.

The waitress soon brought a small bowl with extra maraschino cherries.

I leaned forward and grabbed one and placed it on the top of her sundae then grabbed another on my way back and popped it in mouth with a smirk.

She blushed again and just mindered her spoon she scooped up the cherry with a shy smile. I grinned in amusement.

I like girls… I thought to myself, pleased. Teasing them is fun.

 

~+~+~+~+~+~

 

   She soon finished up her dessert with a little help from me. I paid the annoying  waitress and we returned to the streets of Myeondong.

It was starting to get dark and nightlife was awakening.

“Is there anything else you wanted to do?” I asked her. She thought for a moment.

“I’d love to do more, but… “ I felt a little disappointed. “We both have homework…” I nodded. Homework was never a problem for me… maybe I could just do it for her…

“We should study together.” I suggested. She smiled and was just about to reply when she was suddenly cut off by an unfamiliar voice.

“Jarin-ah!” She looked up at the young man  who had called to her and smiled brightly. He wore bright colors but had a masculine, bad boy feel to him as well.

My stomach tightened up. Why do I suddenly feel….angry? I glared at him as he came up hug her.

“Oppa!” She laughed and this odd emotion grew stronger. Aish! What is this annoying feeling??

The guy pulled back and finally noticed me.

“Ah! Aigo! Is this your boyfriend??” He asked. She hit his arm with blush staining her cheeks.

“Aniya!.... This is Jose…” She introduced me and I was reminded yet aain that she knew me by a different name.

He tiled his head with a suspicious look. I gave him a sarcastic smile. I don’t think I like this guy very much…

He scoffed with a grin then slung his arm around Jaerin.

“Well good!” He exclaimed while ruffling her hair. “I was worried someone had stolen away my Jaerin-ah!” She blushed with a smile and pushed him away.

“Oppa~~ Hajima…” She whined with embarrassment. What the hell… “Come on, say hello properly.” She insisted. He smirked and turned to me, extending his hand. I took it unwillingly, only for Jaerin’s sake.

“My name’s Park Jaybum.” He said confidently. “Just call me Jay.”  I shook his hand firmly as I took in all his features so I could store a clear profile in my memory.

He looked about 172cm and had had nice build. Y’know for a non secret agent ninja and what not…

His features were very traditional and his haircut clean. The top was bleached while the rest stayed  black and the sides buzzed short.

“I’m Jun-“ I cut myself as I was just about to say the wrong name. “My name Jose.” I shook away the mistake and covered it up quickly.

“Cool.” He said simply and nodded. He didn’t waste any time before returning to Jaerin. I balled my fists and trie to ignore this irritated feeling.

“Jaerin-ah, Nickhun and I are going out to have a drink, you should come!” He nudged her playfully. Yup! I definitely don’t like this guy  I definitely don’t like this guy at all! Jaerin looked at me with concern.

“B-But Oppa… Jose and I were going to study…” She replied quietly.

“Oh come on~~” He begged. “You can study in the morning.” She shifted uncomfortably, not knowing what to do.

Just say no… I silently urged her in my mind.

“J-Just one… I guess..” She answered unsurely. God Damn it! You stupid girl! What’s wrong with you??

“Great!” He smiled widely and grabbed onto her arm.

“Come on! You can play with your  friend tomorrow~” He sang while pulling her away.

“U-uhh s-sorry Jose!” She shouted back to me. “See you tomorrow…” She gave a sympathetic look before he finally dragged her out of sight.

I grumbled to myself as I stood there in the crowd and went over my options.

“Pfft!...What a jerk…” I sighed. I guess I’ll just have to follow them…

I put my ninja skills on and secretly shadowed them through the streets. A few blocks over, they met with the one who I assumed he had called Nickhun.  They all greeted each other cheerily then entered inside a near club.

I quickly scurried across the street and slipped in through the door, careful not to lose them. I made my way to the back and quietly settled into a secluded single booth where I could keep a good eye on them.

~+~+~+~+~

It had been a while and they were still dancing. Girls had come up to me but I simply dismissed them, never taking my eyes off my beautiful target [AN: ahahha I just couldn’t help myself xDDD ㄲㄲㄲㄲ~]

Suddenly, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I quickly pulled it out to answer.

“Wae.”

“Ughh, why do you always have to answer like that hyung??~~” Yoseob whined to me over the line. I rolled my eyes before returning them to Jaering who was starting to make me nervous as Jay handed her yet another drink…

“What do you need?” I asked him in a slightly irritated tone.

“Wae?” He accused then pouted with aegyo. “Must I have an emergency to be able to call my favorite hyung??” Serously what does he want??

“Ughh, I’m busy right now!” I watched as she stumbled around on the dance floor. Oh silly girl… what are you doing?

“Are you at a club?” He asked. I swear, curiosity never fails him…

“Ne.” I answered absently.

“Oooaa!~ With Jaerin??” He cooed.

“Ehh…K-kinda…” I answered awkwardly.

“What do you mean ‘kinda’?”

“I don’t know!” I snapped, starting to feel annoyed with his nosiness.

“So I take it that pickup line worked well~” He sneered. I scoffed loudly.

“No! I got her to come by myself!” I hissed at him.
  “Awhh,” He whined. “You didn’t take my advice?”

“Yes, I did.” I said harshly. “And I am going to get you for that.” I threatened in a tone that would probably scare the out of anyone who didn’t know me as well as Yoseob did.

He giggled, only further provoking my anger.

You-“ I started but was suddenly distracted as I noticed Jaerin starting to push Jay away. He held onto her persistently and I was just about to step in when finally, he let her go.

“Hyung?”

“I have to go.” I answered him bluntly and hit the end button before he could say anything more.

She came towards me and I hid my face so that she wouldn’t recognize it. She then snuck into a back alleyway. I got up and kept my eye on her. She took a break leaning up against the wall looking exhausted. I bet she is. It’s nearly midnight. I hope her parents are away again like last night…

She took a breath, preparing to return but before I left again to hide, she stumbled out of balance. I immediately stepped out of the shadows, she was way too drunk to think anything of me showing up randomly.

“Jaerin-ssi…” I called her as I caught her wobbly figure, helping her to stand.

“J-Jay Oppa… A…Ani…ya…” See? She doesn’t even know it’s not me. But why does that bother me for some weird reason…

“Ani.. Jaerin, I’m gunna bring you home now.” I told her softly. Her ears perked up at the sound of my voice.

“…Jose?” She groggily asked, relaxing into my arms. A spark of happiness shot through me but I’m not sure why… And again! That dumb name…

I hesistated for a moment but then answered her.

“No… It’s Junhyung...”

 

 

Hey guys! 

wow its been a long time :s

we know, and... we're sorry... 

but we've both been a little apathetic to write for a while

then when we picked our inspiration back up, it went right to our solo fics.

but we were still feeling a little unmotivated because of the lack of support we were getting (and Gabi is still getting) from our fans so after updating our normal fics we were kinda like 

but I had already an idea for this chapter so I was just like 

lol anyways, I hope this chapter makes up for it, I worked hard! ^^

and im proud, it came out very long and entertaining i think :3

tell us what you think of Jay x3 and Jaerin and Junhyung's little date~~ kekeke... 

I'll be honest, I've been having a little bit of trouble with Junhyung's charecter in this fic but... i think i've finally grasped how we wanted him to be :3

I hope we see you guys soon~ ♥ 

and I know its over rated but, please don't forget to 

Comment && Subscribe

This story needs lots of love! ^^ 

the more enthusiasm you guys show us, the harder we'll work to keep it there =3

ok ill be going now

xxJ0KERxx out! haha xD

Saranghae!~

 

...god damn! I swear, these insanely y and attractive asian boys are gunna kill me some day... whoo!~~...