Thanks Jaesoon

I'm in Love With an A.S.S ♥

 

Junhyung's POV

+*+*+*+

 

  We got back to Jaerin's house really late and it was just about pointless to go home now. Thus, I ended up camping out again luckily, I had been carying my bag all this time and had everything I need.

  I woke to the buzz of my phone in my pocket, I groaned stretching before slipping out of my perch in her tree, silently falling to the ground. I then wandered over to a stray car on the street, checking myself in the sideveiw mirror.

   "Damn... I'm gunna need to hit the dorm tonight and take a shower..." I thought to myself aloud before fixing up my hair and digging through my bag for some cologne to get me through the day. It's gross sometimes, but this is my job. 

   I found my way back into my hiding place and waited for her to wake up and get ready so I could make sure she got to school safely however, it soon became only 10 minites before she should be leaving and she still hadn't woken up.

  Eventually, I decided that I would have to step in and approached her doorstep. An odd tingle went through me but I ignored it irritatedly and rang the bell.

  

Jaerin's POV

+*+*+*+

 

  "Jaesoon..?"

  "Ani.. It's Junhyung.."

   I woke up with a pounding headache as that voice replayed over and over in my mind. So gentle and husky, just familiar enough to prick my ears but I just couldn't recall who it was.... Not to mention that I was drunk out of my mind and on the verge of passing out..

   I gripped my head as I sat up and a shot of pain surged through it.

   "Ughhhh..." I got up and stumbled through my empty house. I wandered into the kitchen in search for something to eat since all I'd had since Jose brought me for ice cream was plain alcohol. I settled for a simple apple but just as I took a huge bite out of it, the doorbell rang causing me to choke as I jumped and rushed over to answer it.

   I swung the door open to find an unexpected guest.

   "J-Jaesoon??" I choked out through my coughs. He immediately stepped forward in concern as I grasped my chest.

  "Are you alright??" He asked in a calm panic. I gruffed out the last tickles and took a deep breath as I pushed him back a step.

   "What are you doing here??" I looked at him suspiciously until I slowly realized that he was dressed in his uniform. My jaw dropped and my eyes probably would have fallen out of their sockets if they got any bigger.

   "Palli." He simply warned.

   "Oh !!!" I shouted as I began running around, not able to think straight enough to know when to start getting ready.

   "You should probably change." He informed calmly while still standing in my open doorway.

   "Oh! Right!" I dropped my bag and stopped to look at him, confused as to why he hadn't moved.

   "May I come in?" He asked politely. Why is he so strange???

   "Yeah, yeah, yeah." I rushed not really caring if he stayed or left.

   "So this is Jaerin's home?" He observed, looking around at everything as he strolled through the door.

   "Yes, sorry tours are closed right now." I replied sarcastically while grabbing my uniform off the doorknob of my washroom.  [I hoped he didn't notice the crack pile on my coffe table.] (ß lol my friend Johnny xD )

   I entered my room and rushed to get dressed and look halfway decent but I was able to think about what had just happened in the proscess and I noticed that Jose's been looking out for me alot since he got here... Buying me snacks, beating up creeps and now making sure I make it to school on time..? Shouldn't it be the other way around?? I mean, he's the new kid after all.

 

Junhyung's POV

+*+*+*+*+

 

  "J-Jose!" She called to me breathlessly as she failed at keeping up. "W-Wait..." Damn, I thought to myself and went back to meet her. People around here are really out of shape.

   "We're going to be late~" I warned calmly.

  "I know..." She hung her head. "Go without me." She concluded and I shook my head.

  "I have to make sure you get there safely." I told her honestly.

  "Are you kidding me?" She laughed breathlessly. "I've been making this commute on foot since 5th grade!"

  I shook my head again and presisted; things have changed since 5th grade.

  "Ani, I want to stay with you." Her cheeks glowed as a smile smile spread across her face that she tried to hide.

  "Thanks Jose..." I smiled before taking her hand.

  "Now come on, palli."

 

  We got to school just in time to get to class. After we made it on grounds, we immediately hunched over to catch our breath.

  "I can't believe we made it!" Jaerin exclaimed, a bright smile lighting up her face.

  "Yeah." I smiled back and to my surprise, as I straightened up, I was met with a tight embrace.

  I didn't know what to do at first and nearly pushed her away but refrained and after a moment, I naturally hugged back.

  "Aah Jinjja~" I heard that familiar, smug voice come from around the corner and soon, the matching face slithered around it, wearing a cheshire grin.

   "You guys really aren't dating yet?~" Jay hummed teasingly and Jaerin's figure tensed before turning around tonface him.

  "Oppa..." Why does she get so shy around this guy...?? It's annoying..

  "Shouldn't you be in class?" I inquired, glaring at him. He sneered and gave a sarcastic chuckle.

  "Please, what are you? My teacher?" He smacked my shoulder and it was all I could do to keep from twisting his arm back in it's socket.

   "Lighten up~" I was just about to oppose when we were interrupted by a loud sungsaengnim ratted us out.

  "Yah! What are students doung outside??"

  "Otteoke..." Jaerin pouted under her breath and I glared at Jay as he only continued to smirk.

  "Jay, this is the third time this week, I want time after school." He scolded then turned to Jaerin and I.

  "Same goes for you two for getting mixed up with him."

  "What?" I couldn't help but burst out. "That's not fair!"

   "Do you want me to make it two hours?~" He hummed and I clenched my teeth to keep my mouth shut and just glared at Jay. This douchebag, I seriously can't wait until I get the chance to knock all those cheshire teeth right out.

  I pat Jaerin's arm apollogetically and pulled her along to class.

  "Jose..?" She called to me innocently as I trudged down the hall.  "Are you mad..??" I sighed.

  "Ani, it's ok... I'm just glad that we got here."

  "I'm still sorry.." I apreciated her apology but it couldn't be helped so I managed through all our classes, keeping my regular vigilence in business 

 

 

 

WELL HAI GUISE :D

keke~

So, it has been like 

a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time

sorry 

we dont know why we havent really been working on this story, we just havent :s

 

It's not that we dont like it, or aren't into it, I think it's just that we both have multiple independant fics and always put those before this one 

 

but we dont plan on stopping this fic any time soon so dont worry and if you see an update, I hope you're reminded of why you subscribed and read well ^^ ♥ 

aaand if not...

CALLING 2ne1!~

...oor Ryan.. that's cool too... xD

haha Thanks Guys~ 

Love you! 

Saranghae!~

xxJ0KERxx OUT! xD