God save me!!〒▽〒

Omg (✘Д✘)

Jae starts to believe that the brat in front of him may be yunho.May be yun has suddenly shrunk,the big clothes on the boy explains that.He needs to call junsu,may be he can help.

"Just wait for a while okay sweety?I need to call my friend and I'll be real quick",yunho simply nods,he was busy to think how nice the word 'sweety' rings in his ears coming from such a honey-coated voice.

After calling jae waits till a voice is heard.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Junsuuu,junsu help me"

"W-what happened jae?Are you alright?Is any man assaulting you?Yahh I'm coming.Omo,where are you?"

"Its not like that junsu,I'm still at the uni"

"Eh?What are you doing there?"

"Junsu please come over here as fast as you can,hurry junsu"

"But what happened?"

"You won't understand if you don't come here"

"Ok then I'm coming as fast as I can"

"Ok I'm waiting",jae hangs up the call then turns to the boy.

"Sweety,another hyung is coming so we have to wait for a while ok?"

"For you I can wait for days and nights baby",says the boy coolly.Jae's eyebrow twitches in irk but chooses to stay silent.

After a while junsu arrives running towards jae.

"Jae are you alright?",junsu hugs jae.

"Yes yes I'm fine suie",jae smiles,his friend can be overprotective sometimes.

"Then what happened?I thought somebody is trying to harass you again"

"I'm fine junsu",jae points his finger at the boy.

"Its about him",junsu looks at the boy and gets surprised.

"Wow I thought I just looked at yunho"

"I am yunho,mister",yun stresses on 'am'.

"Huh?",su looks at jae.

"Suie,you won't believe this but I think,no I'm sure this guy is yunho",then jae explains why he thinks he is yun.Even the guy also says many things to prove he is the real yun.

"Oh my god!I just can't believe this.He has to be yun",so this little guy is really yunho.

"No,wait!Is it because of my curse?!!",su says aloud.

"What?!You cursed him?"

"Oh no no no no,I had no intention to curse anyone,its true I cursed you guys but like a joke,and that was because I was pissed off with your constant fights.I never thought my curse will turn real.I'm really sorry jae but if I knew curses really work then I would have never cursed to begin with",jae realized that this was yunjae's fault that this all have happened.

"I'm sorry suie but I just don't know what to do now*sigh*"

"Why don't we take yunho to his house?I'm sure his parents will recognize their son quickly"

"Good idea",jae takes yun's hand and the three heads to yun's house.

"I really don't know what is happening,I'm very much confused.You,hyungs,are saying that I was a guy of your age in the morning and now I'm like this because of a curse?You guys may be adults but have brains of a 5 year old.I mean who will believe in curses in this generation?"

"Hey kiddo,shut up.We are as confused as you are that's why we are going to your house",shrieks junsu.

"Sheesh",yun rolls his eyes.

"Keep quiet guys"

"I'm just tagging along just because of you,otherwise who tolerates this man",yun shows his tongue to su and puts his head on jae's lap and puts his arms around jae's waist inside taxi.

"Now I have no doubt this young man is really yunho,he pisses me off as much as yun does",jae gives out a long sigh,he feels so tired and adding this situation is not helping at all,he just wants to go home and sleep the day away.

After 30 minutes,they arrive at the block where the rich people lives such as celebrities,famous business people,etc.They still have to walk a little bit up the road to reach Jung's mansion.But while walking,yun suddenly becomes 1 head smaller.Now yun is 7-8 years old.

"What the ?",jaesu shouts at once.The little doubt they still had about this boy being yun was totally cleared now.

"So he really is yunho"

"Yeah.Let's not waste anymore of time,hurry up.He has become smaller now that means he can get even smaller afterwards.I hope his parents recognize him"

"They are yunho's parents,they sure will recognize him",but they thank god that yun still remembers jaesu from the moment he turned 12.

After they arrive in front of Jung mansion,jae and junsu are first dumbstruck to see such a huge house,they feel intimated too because they already can feel the power of the jungs just from seeing the house,they shiver.Jae rings the bell,after answering to a person in the intercom the gate opens.In front of the main door was a butler.

"How may I help you sirs?",an old man butler bowed a little.

"Haha whats with the formalities Dong?

"Eh?How do you know this name?Only young master calls me with this"

"He is yunho.I know yunho is a grown up boy now but because of a curse yun has become smaller.But please believe me this is your young master",the butler looks at yun and then at jae,then laughs a little bit.

"Are you trying to prank me?I beg your pardon but I have a lot of errands to run in the house"

"Dong,you are behaving very weirdly,I'm tired so I'm going inside and they are my guests"

"Sorry sir but its my duty to not allow any strangers inside"

"Dong!I'm your master,you have to let me in,or I'll talk about this with dad"

"My master is yunho-shi,I take orders from my young master only"

"What??!!But I'm yunho!",jae holds yun's shoulders to calm him down.

"Its ok yunho,I'll talk to him",whispers jae to yun.

Then jae explains everything to the butler.

"I was surprised too that this boy looks exactly like my young master when he was of this age.Even the scars on his face are exactly at the same places,not to mention the mole on the upper lip.But young master's parents went to Japan for some business,I'll contact them and then let you know"

"But that will take a lot of time,you don't understand that yunho is getting smaller and smaller with time.Its really urgent.You still don't believe us,do you?",su shouts.

"The incident is still unbelievable but I'm really sorry sir,I was strictly ordered not to allow anyone inside without our master’s,mistress' and young master's permission.Even if I want to believe this but you should understand my situation",he bows at 90 degree to show his upmost apology.

"Please I beg you sir",jae joins his hands to beg,"Please sir".

"I'm sorry",the butler bends more,then takes out his cellphone to call yun's parents.He takes pity on them,he wants to help them but his duty as butler restricts him.

" the line is coming busy.Master and mistress must be in a meeting",while the butler kept on calling,su pulled jae's hand to take him out of there because he knew they were wasting their time there.

"Suie wait,hold on,it hurts,where are you taking me?"

"Its hopeless jaejae,you know that too.We can't waste time like this"

"B-but su,what can we do then?I don't know what to do now"

"I know jae,but we will figure it out"

"Where is yun?"

"Eh?",then they hear a baby crying sound and look at that direction to see a baby seating on the road,legs spread and crying aloud.Jaesu realize that he is yun coz the clothes are same which are really big on him now.Now yun is just 3 years old.The big clothes totally covered him,only his little head could be seen.

Jaesu become pale in fear.Jae immediately runs towards baby yun and picks him up to craddle him just like a mother.Baby yun immediately calms down and laughs cutely and snuggles under jae's chin.Jae phews in relief.

"Wow,you are good with the kids"

"I know why this particular kid is so happy to see me",jae says as he remembers little yun trying to hit on him -_-'

Suddenly jae yelps,yun is grabbing jae's s with his little hands and tries to bite cloth covered left with his little mouth.

"Ohh,he must be hungry jaejae"

"We should hurry and feed him then"

'This kid is really naughty',jae thinks.Jae brings yun's head on his shoulder to keep his mouth away from his chest.But there also yun starts to nibble between shoulder and neck,covering with all the saliva.

"Ewwwwwwww.God why is this happening to me!!"

"Hmm,you must taste very delicious to yun"

"Shut up suie"

"Jaejae bear with it a little bit more,we are almost at the nearest cafe"

As soon as they arrive at the cafe,they take a seat at a table outside the cafe.Jae makes yun sit on a chair and quickly takes out his hanky to wipe off saliva on his shoulder.Jae asks su to bring something to eat for yun and also some snacks for them as they were feeling hungry too.In the meantime,jae takes off yun's too large pant,cause its falling down already and folds the sleeves of the shirt.Now the t-shirt looks like a gown.

After a little while,su brings cake and a glass of milk for yun and some light snacks for themselves.Soon yun happily starts to eat and jaesu too.Suddenly they hear cooing of all the female customers around them.

"Who is this little cutie pie?"

"Awww he is so cute"

"Look at him munching on the cake so cutely"

"Can we adore him a little bit?"

"Um,yeah sure",jae says.

As if yun understands that the girls like him he climbs the table and crawls on the table to come to the centre.The shirt was long which covered his tiny feet.So crawling looked so cute.Looking at him girls were turning gooey.Yun comes to the center of the table so that he becomes the center of attention to all the girls.Jaesu shake their heads seeing this-'Show off'.

'Even he is just a 3 year old,still he is such an attention-seeker',jae thinks.

One of the girls squishes yun's baby cheeks,one takes him in her arms.Each of them pampers him a lot.But yun becomes suffocated with so much pamper and soon becomes teary and starts to cry.Girls try to cradle him but he doesn't stop crying.Yun turns his head towards jae and stretches his arms to him. 

"Jeh jeh jeh",yun calls jae cutely.

"Kyaaaaaa he is super cute".Jae,who is sitting on a chair,takes yun and puts him in his lap.Yun immediately stops crying.

"Awww look at him,the baby loves him"

"You can't stay away from him huh?"

"Awwwwwww"

"Kyaaaaaaaaaa",jae blushes hearing this.

"By the way,who is he to you?"

"Um he is my nephew",jae makes up.

"Your nephew is really cute"

"Thank you"

"Look at him being so clingy to him,awww you don't want to come to this big sister here?",the girl stretches her arms for yun to come to her,but yun turns his head to jae's chest with a 'hmph'.

"Hahaahahah,look at him,he just ignored you,hahahahah"

"Not fair",the girl got sad.

"What's your name sweetheart?",one girl asks yun.

"His name is yunho",su replies.

"He is really cute.I'm sure he will be a handsome hunk when he grows up.I'm sure his dad must be really handsome",another girl says.Jae thinks that the lady is not wrong about that,grown up yun is sure a handsome hunk.

',what the hell am I thinking!',jae blushes.

"Look at his thick eyebrows"

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"You are so pretty yourself"

"U-Um,thanks?",jae doesn't like them calling him pretty.

"Good looking blood must run in the whole family"

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"And who is this cute young man beside you?Is he your relative?Now I want to meet the whole family"

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Suie,I think we should run away from here a soon as possible",jae whispers to su.

"Yes,or my ears are gonna burst from all the 'kya kya's going around here"

"U-um,excuse me ladies.Actually we need to go somewhere,we are in a hurry",jae says.

"Yes girls,so excuse us",su follows.

"Awwww,you guys are going so soon?",all girls got depressed.

"Yes we really need to go,bye girls",jae escapes the cafe with a sigh of relief.

"See ya girls",su gestures them goodbye.

"*sighhhhhhhh*",the girls sighs as if they were melting to see such good looking trio.Anyone will ~.^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank god,we are saved"

"Yes jaejae,but now where should we go?"

Before jae replies,they see that yun becomes smaller than before and becomes shocked.

"What the suie,he has turned smaller!"

"He is no more than a year old now"

" suie,what do we do now?Why yun suddenly turned small?And why is he becoming smaller and smaller?How can this be happening just because of a curse?"

"Jaejae what happens when he becomes more small?",jae dreads.

"Suie,how much is he going to shrink?",jaesu turn pale in horrific realization.

They rush to the biggest hospital of the city,they know this destiny is their last hope.

As soon as they arrive at the seoul hospital,they goes to the information desk.

"I-I need to see a doctor,please fast,I dont have time",jae pants and sweats.

"C-calm down dear.Just take your breath and then tell me which doctor do you want to see.Is it an emergency?",says a middle-aged lady behind the desk.

"Y-yes its an emergency.P-please any doctor will do"

"Ok,but who is the patient here?"

"This baby",su replies.

"Oh then I'll take you to a pediatrician,come with me"

The woman takes them to the emergency room where infants are attended.

"I'll call the doctor.Please wait here"

"Ok,please be quick",jae will have a nervous breakdown any time.

"Relax dear.Nothing will happen to the baby",the woman rushes to call the doctor.

Jae pants aloud and huffs,his heartbeat is increasing.Seeing this su becomes worried.

"Jaejae calm down.The doctor will sort it out.Dont worry jae",su holds jae's shoulders and make him sit on a chair.

"Suie I'm really worried.This is happening exactly like the movie of Benjamin Button.What if this is really like that movie?You know what happened to benjamin at the end,right"?"

"Yeah,he shrinks tills he vanishes or dies",hearing this jae looked like he will cry at any moment now.

"Jaejae be strong,if you are going to break down then I dont know what to do in this situation.I'm helpless as much as you are now.But if we are together I'm sure we'll find out a way through this.And I'm sure the doctor will be able to cure him"

"Is this really reality suie?Or am I dreaming?This feels so unrealistic"

"I hope this is really a dream"

"I'm really scared suie,really scared",jae's eyes become teary.He sniffs.

"Jae,we can only hope now,have faith jae,have faith",su holds jae's left shoulder and tightens his hold.Jae nods as reply.

Soon a doctor rushes inside the room.

"Where is the baby?"

"Here",jae gives yun to the doctor.

"Ok,tell me what happened to him?Is he injured or something?",the doc already starts to examine for any possible injuries and also wears his stethoscope.

"No,very unusual is happening to him"

"What?",the doc is examining with stethoscope now.

"He is shrinking more and more every hour",jae replies after sniffing.Suie holds his hand as if giving him strength and support.

"What?",the doc slowly takes off his stethoscope from his ear in total confusion.

"Its true doc,I know its unbelievable but its true",su tries to explain.

"Please tell me why did you bring him here because as far I see there's no external injuries or visible problem.If you don't tell me specifically I wont be able to help you"

"Doctor its true,we are saying the truth.Just a little while ago he was 1 year old but now he is even smaller.He is now shrinking faster than before",the doc blinks hearing this,he doesn't know what to do or say.

"Are you this baby's parents?Though you guys look young.You are his mother,am I right?I know young parents become more hysterical than other parents over their child because young people don't know how to handle a situation properly,I understa.."

"Whoa whoa whoaaa,hold a sec doctor.We are not his parents and I'm not his mother.Im a man to begin with",jae's face is red like tomatoes.Su is blushing too.

"Y-yes this baby is his nephew and please believe our words,we are not lying,you have to believe us",su replies.

"O-oh,I'm sorry",the doc is embarrassed.

"But listen guys if you don't have anything else to say then I really can't help you.I'm really busy with many emergency cases at hand to attend"

"I beg you doctor,if you don't believe us then he may die.May be he is breathing the last breaths of his life.Please doctor",jae grabs doc's left arm.Jae is having difficulty to talk,so he whispers,his eyes teary.Tear will drop down any moment now.

Seeing jae's face so close even though he was a feet shorter than the doc,the doc blushes.Jae was too pretty that it was affecting the doc.

"Ahem,I'm really sorry,I really cant help you.Your nephew is totally fine.But still if you want me to check on him then you have to wait for your turn because his condition wise his turn comes later,there are more children who need me more than him.Please wait for your turn",the doc controls himself.

"B-but"

"See you",doc bows and leave the room after giving back yun to jae.'What was i thinking?So embarrassing.This is no time to get distracted,I've cases to handle.But he sure is pretty',doc rushes to another emergency room thinking this.

"What the....",jae was too shocked to complete the sentence.

"He left",su says in shock too.

"What do we do now suie?You told me to have faith.Now you see?",jae hopelessly sits on a chair with yun in his arms.

"We are losing time.We can't lose hope like this.Lets look out for others for help.I'm sure there will be someone who will believe us"

With yun in jae's arms jaesu rush from one place to another inside the hospital but without any help in return,they ask all the doctors for help but not single one of them believes them.

"We lost suie,we lost",jae drops his body on the floor of the hospital,tears streaming down from his big beautiful eyes.He has lost all the remaining hope.

"No one is going to believe us,no one"

"Jae-ah"

"We are running out of time but couldn't do anything for yunho,nothing",su's eyes are hazy too with undropped tears,he knows that too that they can't do anything.Su grabs jae and brings him to his chest with yun between them.And then yun starts to cry aloud as if understanding the situation,feeling jae's sadness.Now a month old yun stretches his left hand and roughly wipes off jae tears.Seeing this jae cries harder and tightly hugs yun,they both are crying.Su tries to pacify jae by holding him tighter in his chest.Suddenly a wrinkled hand grabs su's shoulder.Su turns around to see an old woman.

"Y-yes ahjumma?",the woman says nothing but instead looks at jae.

"Are you hurt dear?",she asks jae.

"Huh?"

"Here hold my hand,get up",the old and weak looking woman lends jae a hand.

"No ahjumma,I'm fine,I can get up myself",jae in hurry wipes off his tears so that she doesn't see them and stands up.Yun's cry slowly dissipates too.

"You are not fine,I can tell that at least dear.Are you crying for this little one?"

"How did you know?But yeah.Ahjumma,I don't know what to do now.I have tried everything but still couldn't help him",Su knows jae talking to this old lady is waste of time,but jae is breaking down,he hopes at least if he talks it out with ahjumma then may be jae will feel better.Even for a little bit is enough.

"Do you believe in god?",she asks jae.

"Ahjumma,I believe in god,but I think I'm slowly losing faith"

"Don't,dear.Have faith in him"

"How can I?I'm seeing yunho slowly disappearing.I'm going to lose him,how can I still believe in god when he is just doing nothing?",new tears drop from jae's eyes.

"Oh dear,I know you are hurt but isn't this what you wanted from the beginning for him to disappear?"

"Eh?How do you know that?",su's question become unheard.Jae is too sad to think of anything else.

"You are right,you are right ahjumma.I want him to disappear,I want yunho to disappear from this world so much that I don't want to see him ever.I just hate him,hate him so much"

"Then isn't god doing the right thing fulfilling your wish?",jae says nothing for a while.Su gets worried seeing jae quietly standing like that with his head bended low.Jae is saying nothing.Yun is silently staring up at jae.

"Jae-ah are you okay?",just as su was going over to jae,he slowly raises his head up.

"Ahjumma,all these years i wanted yun to disappear,die,vanish,go away from my life.Then today,at this moment of my life,why am I feeling so helpless?Standing here under this hospital roof,with yunho in my arms,why am I feeling so desperate to give a little bit more time to his life?After losing all hopes,why do I still cant let go of him?Why does my heart aches so much whenever I hear his cries?Why is my heart aching now?With him in my arms,why do I feel like giving away all my time of life to him?Why god why?Why do I feel this?Why?Please take my time and add it to his life,please oh please",jae cries hard.Su can only watch jae crying in front of him.He can't stop his own tears because he realizes something that jae realizes too.But he becomes sadder to think that its too late now.

The old lady slowly spreads her wrinkled cheeks into a smile.

"I got your answer dear"

Su turns his head but sees that the woman was not there.

"Eh?Where is she?",su looks around but couldn't find her.

"Where did she go and so quickly with that old body?She was here just a second ago",su looks at jae who was still crying.Other patients are looking at him.To avoid the crowd,su holds him around the shoulder and slowly walks him up to the previous emergency room and makes jae sit on a chair.He also puts yun on a ward bed from jae's arms.Jae is still crying with hiccups here and there.Su brings him a cup of water.

"Jae drink this water"

"Suie*hic*he is going to die*hic*.Is he really going to leave us?*hic hic*"

"Jaejae please drink the water.We can do nothing.I know I was the one to tell you to have faith.But I myself have lost it",su holds jae's cheeks with hands to make him look at him.

"There is nothing we can do"

Jae without blinking stares at su.Su becomes sad seeing jae's soulless beautiful eyes.

"No suie,I cant do that.Yun can't leave me like this",jae goes to yun who stretches his hands and legs towards jae as if he wants to pacify him.

"Yun can't leave me,not after making me like this.I never ever felt this pain in my life like I'm feeling now.You are the one responsible for this.Take your responsibility,you stupid moron.Please come back and take your responsibility.You cant leave me like this.Take your responsibility.Please don't leave me,please.Please come back.There is no jaejoong without yunho,please come back",jae holds yun in his arms and cries hard and yun starts crying too as if feeling jae's pain.

Su silently cries looking at them.They are losing time,with all the hopes smashed.Very soon they will lose yun too.Yun is just a newborn baby now.Slowly he will vanish to nothingness.Su can't see this anymore,he can't look at his friends in so much pain.What kind of cruel game is god playing with them?

Su turns away from the painful scene and walks towards the exit of the room,he needs secluded area to cry out his pain too.

But as soon he was going to exit he hears a loud tearing noise as of the sound of tearing cloth.

'Huh?What's that?',as soon as su turns his head his eyes becomes wide with utter shock.

What the hell was he seeing?He couldn't believe his eyes!!

In front of him he could see yun back to his old self.Not a baby anymore but his grown up self.

"Y-yunho?",su's voice cracks.He is too shocked to speak.

Jae feels something hard under him,he raises his head to see muscled tanned chest.Then he slowly raises his head up to see the face of the person he was longing to see so much.

"Yun-ho?",jae is shocked too.

"Huh?",yun is confused,then he looks.Where is he?He is confused.Then he looks down and sees torn clothes lying around on his upper part of body,it must have been a shirt.But lower part of his body is totally bare.

"!!",he covers his big jewel with his hands.

"Yunho is that you?"

"Jaejoong?"

"You are back",jae touches yun's cheek.New tears form in his eyes.Yun smiles.

"Yes I'm back",yun rubs his thumb on jae's soft cheek.Jae jumps on yun and puts his arms around yun's neck and holds him tightly.

"H-hey,you know I'm totally clothless over here",jae's thighs touching yun's thing is totally not helping him.But its all unheard to jae's ears.He is too busy to cry because of too much happiness,grown up yun is finally back.Yun smiles and holds jae tightly in his hug too.

"Thank you jaejoong",yun is happy to feel jae like this inside his arms whereas he was unable to do this as a baby.

From afar su sees the scene with silent tears but with a smile on his face.

"Haha,you are really clever god.You are compassionate in cruel ways.But thanks for bringing these lovebirds closer.So,there's always faith,huh?.We can never lose it then",su wipes off his tears and silently stand there by the door staring at them.

The thing su realized when jae was talking his heart out to the old lady was that jae was feeling nothing but pain and sadness due to the thought of losing him because he was in love.Jae is in love with his sworn enemy.And this love is growing more and more,just like a flower bud grows to a fully bloomed flower.Yes,jae is in love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is hustle and bustle of the students all going inside the campus of the uni.

A very expensive car stops in front of the gate and yun in hurry jumps from the car before the driver even opens the door.

"M-master?"

"I'm late I'm late I'm late !",yun rushes upto the gate.

"Eh?Where is my pretty cutie?",yun looks around but can't find the person he is looking for.The gate is closing fast.

"Good morning yunho",the girls greet him before entering through the gate.

"Good morning girls",he greets them without even looking at them,he is too busy to look around for that person.But the girls are still happy to hear even some words coming out from his mouth.The giggling girls enter the uni.

Another car stops in front of the gate and comes out the star of the uni.He kisses his dad on cheek and bids him goodbye before running to yun when he sees him waiting for him.

"I'm sorry yun,I'm late"

"Ah don't be,I'm glad you are here before the first class starts",yun holds jae's hand and together they enter the school.

"By the way,good morning jaejoong",yun smiles at jae.

"Good morning yunho",jae smiles too.

Yunjae are now the famous couple of the school.Many are jealous of this,but many have lost hope on them thinking they can never have them as their.They are too far to reach.Moreover many think that they look best together,others will look faded beside them.

Holding hands yunjae enter the classroom to be greeted by their friends chun,su,min and others.

"I love you jaejoong"

"I love you too yunho"

"I want to say something to you jae"

"What?,yunjae settle down at their respective seats beside each other.

"I love you since long ago,since I saw you"

"Whatttt?!?!"

"Y-yes.But couldn't confess to you.I was afraid you would reject me cause you hated me"

"B-but you always fought with me and teased about our height difference,mocked my face"

"T-that is because"

"That's what?"

"Th-that's"

"Will you answer fast?I'm getting angry here",jae gets angry remembering all their fights.

"I'm sorry joongie.I always had been a jerk.I could never tell you about my inner feelings and my heart was getting heavier with untold feelings.It was getting unbearable day by day.I wanted your attention on me but you never really noticed me.All the people flocking around you blocked your sight to even notice me.Mocking you,teasing you,fighting with you made me realized that though you hated me but atleast you had me in your mind,atleast you talked to me though only hatred words came out of your mouth.But I was satisfied with this much of attention from you",yun scratches his back neck.

"Hehe,I'm such a fool.Am I not?"

"Yes you are,idiot.If things would not have happened that day,I wouldn't have realized my feelings for you.I realized that I also purposely fought with you though I could ignore you,but ididn't,so that I have your attention on me.I guess I was in love with you from the beginning"

"Oh really jaejoong?You love me that much?Awww how cute you can be!",yun grins to tease jae.Jae blushes hard.

"S-stop grinning like a chimpanzee,stupid"

"Aww my boojae is so red like a ripened apple,so cute",yun squishes his cheeks.

"Stop it yunho,I mean it",jae pushes yun's away.

"Hehe,yup I'm stupid,I'm only 'your' chimpanzee",yun hugs jae from behind.Jae smiles and turns around to smack his lips on yun's.Yun's eyes go wide but slowly hugs jae's waist more tightly and enjoys the kiss.Who wouldn't when its from jae? ;) They continue kissing till the professor enters the class.

 

Love is an accident which can happen anywhere,at anytime,in any way and to anyone.Yunjae fall victim to this love and they too realize that.Good luck to their new life,hehe!

Do you guys wonder who that old lady was?Why don't you guys figure that out yourself ~.^

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits: 

Kim jaejoong

Jung Yunho

Kim junsu

Yun's butler

The doctor

The female customers at cafe

Park Yoochun

Shim Changmin

Giggling girls at the gate

Professor

Writer,director,producer,casting,dialogues:

ohmyyunjae

Makeup,hairstylist ~.^ :

uknowmi

Locations:

Cafe

Seoul university hospital

Yunjae's university(Seoul univeristy)

Yunho's residence

We thank the whole team for the lovely contriibution to this film<3<3

 

 

066954de3ee6ad535d57d77cf28517e2.jpg

Image result for baby yunho

Image result for baby yunho

Image result for baby yunho

Looks so naughty ^^

Image result for baby yunho

Image result for newborn korean boy

Image result for newborn korean crying

Image result for newborn crying

Image result for newborn korean yawning

Image result for jaejoong holding baby

Image result for jaejoong holding baby

 

Image result for jaejoong holding baby

Image result for blonde jaejoong

A doll,drop dead gorgeous^^

Image result for blonde jaejoong

Image result for jaejoong

Image result for yunjae kiss

Image result for yunjae kiss

Image result for yunjae kiss

 

That's all folks^^