Oh no -_-'

Omg (✘Д✘)

Yunjae - This name appears to be so romantic to to our ears,but as good as it sounds its totally opposite in real life.Its better to keep yunjae separated as 'Yunho' and 'Jaejoong',because if by any chance these two come together horror prevails....oh god,it gives goosebumps just thinking of them together.

Jae and yun are our above average students at university,they both excel in academics and sports not because they want to but because they are competing with each other from their first year.They try to win over each other in every damn thing,from counting number of girls they dated with to eating as many buckets of ice cream as possible yunjae will always try to win over each other.They are not called sworn enemies for nothing.Their friends are getting fed up but yunjae are just not getting fed up with all these competitions.

At the 'ding ding' of the bell people starts to go to cafeteria for it is lunch break.But before anyone takes the food tray from the serving counter,a certain tall young man comes running to get his hands over the innocent tray.

"Yesss,I won.Huh,take that Mr. Slow Snail"

"",curses certain snail beauty.

"Can't help it while competing with a giraffe",jae rebutts.

"Hahaha you make me laugh because your short tiny tot legs like a caterpillar can't run so fast",mocks yun and jae sees red in anger.

"Just shut up you baboon"

"Slug"

"Smelly socks"

"Rotten fish"

"Giant clams"

" chugger"

"Chota bags"

"Sperg"

"Whattt?Is that even a word?"

"Its a slang idiot"

"Douchebag"

"Stop it you rascals!As soon as the sun sets you two start to be at each other's throats.God,I had enough.You know you guys are always fighting because you love each other,just like a married couple do",suggests junsu.

"Shut uppp",both yunho and jaejoong scream at junsu.

"I was just kidding sheeshhh,when you guys will fall for each other hell will fall apart",this time yunjae agree.

"Hmph",yunjae moves away in different directions from each other to sit far away from each other.

"Ahhhhhh,they will kill me with their constant nagging.I really curse them.Why isn't god doing anything?Oh god are you really there?Please do something pleaseee",junsu takes out his frustration on the poor ceiling above.

"Its futile junsu,nothing can stop them being enemies,not even god *sigh*.Lets hurry and eat before the class starts" ,yuchun and su goes to a nearby table.


At the uni....

In a week it will be cultural festival at uni,so there were no classes but rehearsals for the participants and all the students rehearse till 12 from morning then call it a day.So today is same.No one was at uni after 12 except yunjae of course.They have to practice hard to win against each other.

Yun comes back from the basket ball field after practice for the match on cultural day.He is vice captain even after being the youngest member of the team,but the captain targeted him to give his place after he graduates next year.

Drenched in sweat,yun jogs up to shower room in the gym room.Jae,just a minute later,comes to the shower room from tennis field,he was captain of tennis team and he left no way to rub off his pride on yun's face the day he was chosen to be the captain.He has a match too on the cultural day.

Both yun and jae were bathing in the same room but different cubicles oblivion to each other's presence.They were the last students who were still at the uni.After few minutes yun comes out,wears his clothes and leaves the room.But jae was taking a long shower so he comes out late.He gently dries his body with towel,sprays perfume,wears fresh clothes and unlocks door to exit the room.As soon as he exits he sees a boy,his back turned towards him.He wonders what a boy is doing in front of the door moreover at his uni.Also the boy was wearing way too big clothes.

"Um..excuse me,who are you and what are you doing here?",jae calls out the boy politely with a smile on his face.The boy turns to him shocking jae.

'Omg,he looks so much like yun.Is he his little brother or someon...’,jae's train of thought was broken by the boy.The boy looked 12-13 years old,but why is he wearing large clothes.The boy was tall for his age.

"Oh hi there pretty woman *wink*.Can you tell me where i am?"

"What the...",jae was shocked from the comment but didn't want to cuss in front of a kid.Jae controls his tongue.

"Listen kid I'm not a woman,I'm a man",after the boy checks him out up and down he replies..

"I highly doubt that",this agitates jae more in anger,how dare a kid say that to him,and because he was a kid he couldn't lose his temper.

"Hey how about we go out together?You and I surely go well together*smirk**yun puts one hand on wall and leans on it to look cool*"

'Calm down jae,calm down',jae was very close to snap.

"Listen brat,as a kid you shouldn't say that to an adult",the boy was going through puberty,it was clear from the cracking voice and a boy this young dared to flirt with jae.

"Then make me an adult*evil grin*",jae was shocked from the brat's dirty suggestion.

'Omg this kid is unbelievable',jae palmed his back neck to calm himself.

"What the hell!*at the end jae couldn't control his tongue anymore"Where are your parents?I'm complaining about this to your parents"

"Why are you bringing my parents into this?Why don't you be the one to punish me?*smirk*",jae was again shocked from the dirty hint again.This little brat is so annoying.Jae's face was getting red in anger,he tried to fan his face with hand to cool it.He was beyond shock.

"Hey y I advise you to take me to your home asap",the boy crosses his arms and nods his head as if he can't be wrong in his advice.

"That's enough brat,go to your home,this is a university,do you know that?Kids are not allowed here,specially brats like you",jae had enough with being polite,he couldn't keep his temper anymore.

"Eh?Home?This is a university?Yeah,now that I look around its really a university.But what am i doing here?"

"Huh?What do you mean?"

"I don't remember coming here.I was suddenly at the front of this door",now jae is concerned for this kid,his anger vanishes and expression of concern takes place on his face.May be this kid iss lost or something.

"Are you lost?Do you know where your home is?",jae bends a little to come to the boy's level of height,though the boy was almost of jae's height.

"Yeah I know that of course"

"Then go to your home,or you want me to take you home?"

"Yeah why not cutie",jae's eyebrow twitches in irk but decides to stay calm,he just have to take him home then he don't have to see him ever again in his life.

"Ok tell me the address",after the boy tells his address jae was surprised.

'I knew it,he must be yun's brother or some kind of relative,he looks totally like yun’

"Oh so you must have come with yunho,why didn't you say so before?He must be practicing,do you want me to take you to him?This uni is huge,no wonder you are lost sweety",jae smiles because may be he is relieved that he doesn't have to company this irritating brat anymore as soon as his brother takes him.

'Its not so surprising that he is yun's brother,huge flirt and irritating,argh,the jung brothers are so irritating,I wonder how his family is?Like parents like sons'

"Eh?Hehe you are funny baby.I am yunho myself.But how do you know my name?May be we are fated *smirk*But its good you know me already,it'll be easy for us to go out"

"Eh?",did jae hear right?jae blinks his eyes,he is blank.

"Hahahaha,you joke so well,now lets go to your brother,I'm really busy you know,I was heading to my home dear",jae gives a forced smile.

"I'm not joking,why would I joke about this?I myself is confused how I got myself here"

"Huh?Hahahahaha,now is really not the time to joke you know,I'm really very busy",jae wont be able to hold up his forced smile for long,he was losing temper again,this brat was wasting his time with his silly jokes.

"I'm really not joking you know hottie",okay that's it,enough of this bulls,jae takes his phone out to call yun.You guys must be thinking how come jae has his enemy's number.Its because yunjae with three more students had to do a class project together,so they had to keep everyone's number saved.They don't know why but their teachers love to team them up together for most of the projects.So yunjae never got the chance to delete each other's number.

Jae taps 'Dickhead' on the phone screen,but as soon as the call gets connected the ringtone can be heard very near to him.

"Eh?",both jae and the boy look down at the boy's pant's pocket.The boy takes out the phone to see 'Empty brain' on the screen.The boy taps the green button and they see that the call is received from jae's phone.Jae realizes that its yun's phone but why is this brat having it with him?Did yun leave it with his brother?

"Did you meet your brother already?"

"What brother are you talking about?Last time I checked i was the only son in my family",jae sighs,this is really taking a toll on him,he is getting tired.

"Listen,I really need to go home now,I'm getting late,so let me take you to your brother quickly so that I can go home",jae gives his hand to the boy to hold it so that he can take him to yun.The boy immediately holds it.

"You can take me wherever you want beauty but I'm still not sure what you are talking about.I don't have any brother but yeah

a younger sister and I'm yunho myself trust me"

"You are yunho,yeah sure why not",jae rolls his eyes to show his sarcasm.The boy smiles a little and he pulls the hand he was holding,jae was forced to crash against the boy's body.The boy wraps one hand around jae's waist.As the boy was short his head came upto jae's neck.Jae himself was shorter than average boys so he was just one head taller than this 12 year old kid.Jae's height added more to the points of being mistaken as a girl like this kid is thinking now.Jae was surprised at sudden pull,so he involuntarily keep his hands on the boy's shoulders.

"Hey babe,our match is made in heaven,I highly suggest we go out.What do you think?",jae is in shock to even utter a word.This boy has nerves to be so rude that also to a person much elder than him.Their posture was so awkward.But as jae attempted to get himself out of the boy's hold,something comes to his view.

The boy had a mole on the upper lip at the same place yun has,not only that he also has scars on the face just like yun.Then it hits him.Is he really yun as he is saying but how can that be?Being brothers doesn't mean they have to have same mole and scares at same places.Then he remembers one thing.He gets out of the boy's hold though he had to struggle a little because the boy was reluctant about it.God the boy was strong for a 12 year old.Jae goes behind the boy and pulls his shirt up.

"Whoaaaa,what are you doing?Are you that excited?Hey though you are ready,I'm still a little shy,hehe and wont a room be better?",the boy scratches his back neck in embarrassment.Jae ignored the boy and looked at what he was searching for and immediately his eyes go wide in horror.

There is a scar at the back which was given by none other than jae when yunjae were in a huge fight started by jae himself.

Jae challenged yun to fight with him because yun was mocked him that he was as frail as a little girl,that infuriated jae.First yun refused because he knew it would be unfair compairing their body sizes but when jae jumped on him to give him a punch,yun had no choice but to defend.Yun couldnt do much but just stand there and defend jae's beatings because he knew even if one swip of arm will hurt jae very badly.But jae suddenly kicks yun's scrotch with his knee in anger because he thought yun was mocking him by not fighting back.The kick was so hard that he couldnt even shout and holds his letting out painful whimpers and falls backward on the ground.But unfortunately there was a broken mowing tool which cut his back but not that badly.

Jae was really shocked in terror.This couldn't be,this had to be a joke.There's no way this little brat is yunho.Who would believe in magical things in this modern era?Yes,this had to be a joke.Jae's head is blank,he doesn't know what to believe what not to.He becomes paler than he is and sweat trickles down his temple.

There's no way this kid is Yunho....