dispatch caught us

AD&AD BINGO

TITLE: Officially Loving You

WORD COUNT: 802

SUMMARY: Keep calm and let Dispatch do the work.

A/N: i feel like a pro dispatch spy lmao

 


It was a breezy night, the city was lit up in twinkling colourful lights and there were no one around the park but Jongin and Luhan, enjoying their little midnight date.
“Let’s go back, I’m hungry…” Luhan nuzzled his face on Jongin’s neck as they walk slowly.
Jongin shivered from Luhan’s cold lips on his skin, he tightened his hold around the older before kissing his crown, “Okay.”
They were too drowned in each other’s presence to notice the shadow lurking behind them.

 

Luhan was rudely woken up by his ringing phone. He groaned, burying his face with a pillow to drown out the piercing sound.
“Lu, your phone,” Jongin mumbled sleepily with closed eyes, nudging his lover’s bare shoulder.
Then someone knocked furiously on the door, shouting in Chinese, “Luhan! Wake the up! It’s Lao Gao! Open the door, Luhan! Kai!”

The first thing Lao Gao did when Luhan finally opened the master bedroom’s door was shoving his phone on the latter’s face.
“What the hell,” Luhan blinked rapidly from the blinding phone screen.
“Dispatch caught you and Kai last night!!!”
Luhan rubbed his eyes and read the article on Lao Gao’s phone

 

[HOT] Chinese Actor/Singer Lu Han on a Date with His Choreographer Kim Kai

Lu Han (26) who made it to the big scene as the main actor of ‘Back to 20’ and debuted in the music industry with ‘That Good Good’, was spotted on a date; strolling around Yeouido Park last night. He was with none other than his own choreographer; Kim Kai (22).

Kim Kai is known to be Lu Han’s friend since 2010 as they were in the same dance team, and he has been working as the Chinese’s choreographer for every comebacks. Seemed like the four years gap do nothing with their chemistry.

The two was seen in each other’s embrace as they walk, Kim Kai even kissed Lu Han’s head. Afterward they went back to Kim Kai’s car which was parked nearby, then drove away to his penthouse in Gangnam district.

Before, fans noticed them to be having couple stuff; rings, jackets, shoes, and headphones. There are also a few pictures taken of them both having dinner in a fancy restaurant in Beijing from two months ago, which was claimed to be an official dinner between work partners.

The date last night couldn’t be another ‘official late night walk between work partners’ could it?

 

“Oh,” Luhan shrugged, giving Lao Gao his phone back.
“.....Oh? OH?!” He shouted in disbelief.
“Shut up, you’re disturbing Jonginnie’s peaceful sleep, we’re still tired from last night and I’m ing sore,” he shot his friend slash manager a glare. “We’ve seen this coming someday anyway. Now, do what you gotta do. Release a statement to confirm it. Schedule an exclusive interview, a press, whatever. Have the chef prepared us breakfast and send it up here. Please. Thank you.”
Lao Gao just stood and stared, his jaw on the floor as Luhan shut the door and locked it.

Luhan climbed back to bed, snuggling to Jongin’s side and placed his head on the sun kissed chest.
“What’s the ruckus?” Jongin asked, voice heavy with sleep.
“Dispatch,” Luhan sighed in content when Jongin hugged him and caressed his hip lovingly.
“It’s time, huh?”
Luhan could hear the younger’s lazy smile and he answered with a soft hum, kissing Jongin right where his heart was beating.

 

1. [+702, -21] CONGRATS LUKAI!!! I’m so happy, I wish you both all the best!!!

2. [+681, -24] Wasn’t it obvious even before Dispatch caught them? ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+656, -15] Can’t wait for Lu Han’s comeback! I really want to see them perform together ㅍㅅㅍ

4. [+599, -10] They looked so happy and madly in love in the press OMG

5. [+573, -6] Their chemistry really is no joke, I’m jealous!

6. [+518, -30] I wonder who tops ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+400, -12] I knew it! Long last KaiLu ♡♡♡

8. [+327, -46] Truly match made in heaven ㅠㅠ

9. [+289, -29] ♡LUKAI FOREVER♡

10. [+111, -3] Kai got that good good~

 

Luhan smiled reading netizen’s reactions about him and Jongin. The press was done an hour ago, and they decided to buy a cake from Luhan’s favorite cake shop in town to celebrate. He posted a picture of the cake to his Weibo, along with the message of how grateful he was to all the support and love. Another post of their selcas together, still wearing their couple shirts from the press earlier; Jongin grinned with a peace sign while Luhan winked in the first frame, and a playful fishy kiss in the second frame, with the caption ‘486’. He also updated his Instagram with a picture of their entwined hands, deliberately showing the silver bands on each of their index fingers: ‘Mine Yo~!