florist au

AD&AD BINGO

TITLE: The Sun to Your Sunflower

WORD COUNT: 611

SUMMARY: Poor Sehun got sick from all the love in the air.

A/N: i ate too much sweets and produced this…..

 


Luhan watched Jongin sleeping like a bear on hibernation. His head was lying down on his folded arms on the counter as he snored, Luhan thought how that position was even comfortable for the younger to sleep in. A hand reached out to brush Jongin’s bangs carefully, Luhan smiled, it felt so soft under his fingertips.

The door’s bell sudden ring made him jerk his hand away from Jongin’s hair. He cleared his throat, a faint blush painting his pale cheeks.
“Welcome to Morning Deer Floral Studio!” Luhan greeted with a blinding smile, successfully covering his surprise.
“I’m back,” Luhan scowled as it was just Sehun who walked into the shop with two boxes of fried chicken in each hands, “I feel so offended by your face, hyung...” Sehun faked a pout.
“Chicken...?” Jongin mumbled, waking up from his nap on the counter because of the delicious smell of his favorite food.
“Eww! Wipe your drool, you Krong!”

It had been almost a month since they helped Luhan in his flower shop. Sehun helped because his mother told him to (“Luhan is a family! He is so independent to live on his own here, far away from Beijing and we are proud of him so you should help him in his newly opened flower shop!” She nagged), and of course he had to drag his best friend along, but all Jongin did is sleep on the counter when he wasn’t staring at Luhan with hearts in his eyes.

Luhan sighed as he ushered the two brats to have lunch in the staff room at the back because “I don’t want my precious flower to smell like fried chicken!”
“Chicken flower sounds good, Luhan hyung you should try planting them, hm hm,” Jongin nodded sleepily and Luhan ruffled his mop of brown hair with a soft ‘okay’.

 

“Dude,” Sehun cringed, “stop staring at my cousin like you’re the sun to his sunflower, Jesus Christ!” He shoved Jongin.
“Sehun, please, he’s more beautiful than a sunflower,” Jongin smiled dreamily, watching Luhan who was talking animatedly to a customer about which flower she should buy for her mother’s birthday. “Look at his eyes, they are sparkling… Like a clear lake full of diamonds… And his cute -”
Sehun groaned, trying to drown out Jongin’s little love speech about Luhan’s as he planted his face on the counter, thinking why in the first place did he befriend a Kim Jongin.

Jongin learnt the art of flower arrangement, or as Luhan said; ikebana, because he couldn’t have Luhan’s delicate hands to be pricked by little thorns.
“I’d still love you with all the scars on your hands, Luhan hyung, but I don’t want you to be hurt, not when I’m still alive.” (Sehun made a gagging noise at the background.) Jongin said with a serious look on his face while holding both of Luhan’s hands.
Luhan blushed, trying to hide his growing smile.

 

Lily, because Luhan was pure and beautiful.

Lavender, because together they would create new adventures.

“This is perfect!” Jongin grinned, tying the flowers into a bucket with a red ribbon which resembled his love for Luhan.
“You should give him apple blossom instead,” his best friend mocked.
Jongin punched Sehun’s arm with a blush, because apple blossom was the symbol of sensuality, “it’s not time for that, yet!”

Sehun was happy for them both, really, but that doesn’t mean they could snog all they want all over the place.
“I QUIT!!!” He stormed out of the flower shop, leaving Jongin and Luhan who didn’t give a damn as they were still busy lip-locking in the middle of baby breath and orchid pots.