Arrival at china

love in china
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(plane alights at the aircraft park,the plane door opens while passengers of the plane steps down. jris brings his phone out of his bag dialing a number and puts the phone on his ear making a call)saying, kris: hello mum mother: kris hello kris:mum I'm at the airport mum: wait kris I'll call the driver to come pick you up now. kris: ok mum,bye mum: bye kris ends the call putting phone back in the bag. He walks round the airport exploring round saying,wow its been a while now. he turns round back walking and mistakely hits a young male janitor sweeping facing his to kris's, kris says to the janitor harshly,holy ,man you ain't got no eyes are you dancing with the broom? the janitor replies feeling sorry,I'm sorry please it was a mistake, i apologise. kris replies harshly again, you apologise to your freaking . kris looks downward at the janitors t shirt pocket with a name tag written 'hwang zitao'. kris faces the janitor saying,get the hella out of my sight,don't you know I'm a canadian,kris leaves. A black toyota car parks in front if kris,kris says,hey man,why did you park here,did you see a parking sign here,the driver replies,young man don't waste my time i was sent from mrs hwang,kris says calmly, you were sent from my mother,the driver replies yes ,kris get your bag in the back. kris puts his bag in the back and enters the car, they left the airport.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter