Case 1: The unheard confession; evil schemes

When the bad guys win

 

Kyuhyun wasn't one to play around. 

 

Sooyoung learnt that off the bat. Once Kyuhyun stood up and mentioned her to come closer, she could already feel the evil scheming aura around him. 

 

Apparently, Kyuhyun had been watching her for awhile now. He had first noticed her stalking a certain EXO member outside the school gates, and Kyuhyun being Kyuhyun felt rather interested with her sudden change of actions. Kyuhyun had told Sooyoung that he had finally figured out why she had been acted so weirdly after watching her stalk the two for a few more days. 

 

"It was easy really," He merely rolled his eyes at the gaping girl in front of him, "It's just a matter of connecting the dots."

 

"Was I that obvious?" Sooyoung quietly whispered to no one. 

 

"Girl, if you were any obvious might as well just make your own giant poster saying 'I am trying to hook up Seungwan and Chen together'," Kyuhyun scoffed arrogantly, irritating the younger girl, "Plus, even Changmin said that you looked off and if he noticed that then you must have been acting really suspicious." 

 

"You told Changmin sunbae-nim?" Sooyoung's eyes widened to the nodding boy.

 

Sooyoung's palm automatically flung to her face. Now even Changmin sunbae-nim knows about her secret mission. Great might as well tell the whole world. 

 

"Hey don't blame me. He said he saw you walking weirdly behind Seungwannie and asked if I knew anything," Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders, "I said I wasn't sure but I told him my theory and it turns out I'm right." 

 

Kyuhyun stood from up from the sofa and began to walk around the room. He looked as if he was in deep thought. It was so different to what he imagined him to be, in her mind he was this some scary delinquent sunbae who the teachers could never control. Yet here he was thinking very deeply. 

 

"You need a plan," He stated. 

 

"Duh, don't you think I now that?" Sooyoung rolled her eyes. 

 

"Well let's hear it then hotshot," He challenged. 

 

Sooyoung remained quiet with her head hung low. Obviously, Sooyoung had no idea what to do. 

 

"Pfft, you are nothing but all talk," Kyuhyun laughed, "Okay, since you are begging me to help you might as well use this as a way to pass the time while being trapped in this never ending prison they call education." 

 

"Whatever, I didn't even ask for your help," Sooyoung quietly scoffed. 

 

 

 

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

 

 

For the past few days, Sooyoung and Kyuhyun had been secretly meeting up in the old abandoned building by the school gym storage shed. They have devised a plan on how to successfully complete the mission. According to the evil genius, they only needed to follow 3 simple steps to make Chen fall head over heels for Seungwan. 

 

First, make sure Chen knows and remembers Seungwan. 

 

Sooyoung and Kyuhyun were laying down the cold hard floor of their secret base, exhausted from their undercover work for the past few days.

 

Kyuhyun had been recently hanging out with his hoobaes. Despite not particularly enjoying the company of the loud and hyper group, he had a mission to do. Since hanging out with his younger friends, Kyuhyun had been mentioned Seungwan's name to catch any reaction from Chen. 

 

Once Kyuhyun had first mentioned Seungwan, Chen abruptly froze in his seat for a brief second. Chen looked around to see if any of his friends had noticed his sudden change of behaviour giving a small sigh of relief when he saw his friends seemingly unchanged. Of course, Kyuhyun had caught Chen's sudden blunder and found it rather amusing. 

 

Sooyoung had not been taking a break either. She had befriended the smaller girl and had been subtly making her walk across the campus where Chen would inevitably see her passing by. There were some moments where the two would bow and greet their sunbaes, of course, Seungwan did not attempt to create any eye contact with Chen but you didn't have to be some detective to see her slightly flushing cheeks.

 

The more Sooyoung spends time with Seungwan, the more she felt sorry for her. 

 

Seungwan would give a small sigh of disappointment whenever she would walk pass Chen and his group. Sooyoung immediately understood that sigh. It was a sigh of disappointment, disappointment on her part for not having enough courage to talk or even smile to him. Disappointment on his part, that he could not even remember her.

 

But from Kyuhyun's perspective it was the exact opposite. Everytime Chen would see her walking by, Chen would immediately call the attention towards himself, flailing his arms, shouting and there was that one time where he even randomly started to dance. And once, she was no longer in sight, Chen would return to being normal only to have his ears and hands fully red. Kyuhyun had uttered a surpressed laugh whenever he would notice Chen's subtle actions. 

 

So Kyuhyun decided that it was time to proceed to the next stage. 

 

Secondly, make Seungwan a goddess in front of Chen.

 

For the following weeks, Kyuhyun had been casually praising Seungwan in front of his hoobaes. At first, they had merely laughed and accused him of being an avid fanboy however after a few more praises, the group had begun viewing her with respect. Whenever she would happen to walk by, the members would begin to greet and smile at her. This was such a sudden change that it startled Seungwan. 

 

With the plan in motion, Sooyoung had begged Seungwan to buy her bread from the cafeteria as she was supposedly locked up in detention from Mr. Sooman's science class. Well, technically she was. She had been annoyed with her seatmate who had been trying to get her attention for the past few months so she finally decided to do something about it. 

 

 

Of course, this was all part of the plan as Sooyoung had known that EXO would be there because Kyuhyun had promised to buy some snacks for his hoobaes. Seungwan who was unaware of the scheming happening around her fell right into the trap. 

 

Seungwan walked towards the counter with Sooyoung's bread in her hands. After paying over the counter, Seungwan began to walk back to her dongseang's building. However, before she could take another step, Kyuhyun's loud voice rang across the cafeteria catching the girl's attention. 

 

"Seungwanie!" He yelled with a rather enthusiastic smile, "Come here, sit with us."

 

The girl looked behind her shoulder to make sure that he was, in fact, talking to her. 

 

The boys had also welcomed her with warm smiles, all waving to her except one. Chen had once again attempted to gather the attention of his friends by enthusiastically waving his hands in the air while babbling incoherent words. The boys looked at him and laughed at his random antics, never the least, the boys still ushered the female to sit with them by their exclusive table. They pushed Seungwan to sit in the space between friendly Baekhyun and the gentleman Suho, this caused Suho great discomfort. 

 

Now she was sitting directly opposite him, surrounded by the loudest and most charming members. And suddenly Chen's heart had begun to race, causing his sweaty hands to form a tight fist as the tips of his ears began to redden. 

 

"Chen what's wrong with you? You haven't been acting like yourself lately" Suho asked worriedly, "Even Kyuhyun hyung thinks that something had happened to you."

 

"Maybe Chen has a girlfriend that's why he has been acting like that," Kyuhyun teased, playing close attention to Chen's reaction.

 

"A-aniyah Sunbae! I don't have a g-girlfriend!" Chen quickly stuttered out, "I am too busy to have a girlfriend."

 

The whole group looked at Chen and laughed in unison. His face was as red as a fire truck and his eyes have been darting from one side to the other at a record pace. D.O. looked at Chen skeptically. That boy was definitely hiding something and he will find out. 

 
 
A/N: 
Hello friends, I have decided to alternatively update the two fics!!! THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY LONG FOR ME!!!! SO I FEEL SO PROUD?? ARE YOU PROUD OF ME???
So this time its our melodramatic fic! then next update would be my infamous crackship! 
So now we begin scheming...and I must say it is beginning to get interesting! We are finally getting some romance so get ready to squeal your heart out! 
I know I said that I would introduce another member of the secret club this chapter but I decided to keep it till next chapter! Though I can say that you guys already know who he is because it is pretty obvious...or it it??? 
ANYWAYS thank you for reading this severely rushed chapter and please leave a comment, they make me feel happy and they encourage me to work faster!
I am sorry for the late update my school is killing me. I am literally workin on a 3 hour sleep almost everyday. I have been so into coffee because without it might as well say goodbyt to my grades!!!!