Chapter 3

Forbidden love
Sunny had left Tiffany on the floor of the forest dumbfounded. In all the years she knew sunny she never expected her to play dirty. She chuckled to herself. Then again it didn't really count since she apologised for it. She picked herself up and dusted her knees and shoulders. She inhaled deeply picking up sunny scent. She smelled of vannila a scent Tiffany found so inviting and comfortable. She picked up the trail that sunnys scent left using her inhanged senses. She mentally thanked God that she was a werewolf. After 5 minutes of following the scent she came across a blue that was all too familiar. Sunnys scent had grown stronger and Tiffany smelt a slight tinge of blood knowing sunny was bleeding she headed towards the house. Gently pushing the door opened with a creek. She found heralded walking into a room that seemed to be a living room not too long ago. She peered over the sofa to see sunny sleeping soundlessly. She smiled and took in the sight. Sunny was a considerate and caring person and always worried for her kingdom it was a rare sight to see her so calm and relaxed. She looked over the room and spotted a chair. She decided against sitting on it since it looked like it would collapse at any moment. This house hasn't been inhabited in so long. Instead she picked sunny up, careful not to wake her, she placed one arm under sunnys knees and one to support her neck. She walked up the stairs knowing all too well that she would be met by three doors. Sunny was light in her arms and she never thought sunny could look so fragile and vulnerable. She missed the feeling of her in her arms and not caring about anything else. She approached the door furthest to the left and nudged it open with her elbow careful not to hit sunnys head in the process. Looking over the room she realised that everything was the way she remembers it, not a thing was out of place. She placed sunny down on the bed which had pink covers and walked over to the other side. Already missing the feeling of sunny in her arms she took no time in taking her boots off and climbing into bed laying down next to sunny. She stripped sunny of her jacket and shoes making sure she was comfortable and pulled the covers over them. She embraced sunny from behind and nuzzled her neck. She cherished this moment know that it wouldn't last long. After all she broke the treaty when the wolves stepped on vampire territory. She felt the pull of sleep tugging her. Letting her eyelids close she also fell asleep.