Chapter 2

Forbidden love
Still mesmorised by Sunny's blood red eyes, Tiffany hadn't realised that her face was slowly getting closer to Sunny's face. When she Came back to reality she shook her head slightly as she couldn't believe that she had let her guard down. Sunny was so sure that if her heart still pumped blood around her body she would be blushing furiously at that moment. Sunny bucked her hips so there positions were changed. Sunny was now on top of Tiffany but her legs still In between Tiffany's however she had pinned Tiffanys hands above her head. "You really have no shame sunny." Sunny was momentarily confused at what Tiffany had just said till. When she realised that she was on top of Tiffany she attempted to get up but Tiffany had slid her arm around sunnys waist holding her in place."what are you doing?" Sunny asked but it was barely a whisper. Fortunately, Tiffany had enhanced hearing. She chuckled at sunny who was quite flustered and confused by Tiffanys actions. She found sunnys confused face quite amusing because it was so cute. She sat up pulling sunny with her so she was now straddling sunny and she placed sunnys hands on her shoulders. Sunny was completely taken aback by this although everyone knew Tiffany was a flirt. Tiffany pulled sunny into her and slid her hand up sunnys shirt and applied pressure where she cut her. Sunny gasped out in pain and her hands unconsciously slid around Tiffanys neck and she grabbed a fist full of Tiffanys shirt. She hurried her face into the crook of Tiffanys neck to hide her face from Tiffany. "I Believe we were in the middle of a fight should we get back to it?" Tiffany asked rhetorically as she turned her head to face sunny. As much as Tiffany loved sunnys cool skin against her she did have a job to do. She got no response. Sunny was in too much pain to respond instead she pushed Tiffany off of her waist without giving her time to react she grabbed a fist full of dirt and threw it in Tiffanys face. "I'm sorry" she said as she used the last of her energy to speed away.