Chapter 5

Forbidden love
She woke to a dull throbbing pain on her shoulder. Without thought sunny reached for her shoulder bir winced as she accidently brought both arms up forgetting she was shackled. She could feel the Jessica's familiar power surging through the warm metal. She also felt her own powers being drained from her as if they were being suppressed. The room she was in was a large one. It was dimly lit but she could still make out some furniture even with the lack of her ability to see in the dark. She lay in a king sized bed that was ridiculously far too big for her small body. There were no windows so she assumed that this room was beneath ground level and there was only one entrance and exit which was a metal door with a latch that was currently locked. There was a small table to the side of her with a chalice filled with a dark liquid. She knew all too well what it was. she attempted to sit up right propping her self up on one elbow but she was too weak and collapsed back on the bed. "You really should reserve your energy princess. You'll need it." Sunny turned to the direction the voice was coming from. The two figures came out of the shadows. There stood Tiffany along side another slender figure. "Je-Jessica" she managed to stammer out but her voice came out weak and vulnerable. "What is the meaning of this. You do realise that both the werewolves and witches have broken the treaty. I don't understa-" sunny was cut off by Jessica. "Don't worry bunny you'll soon find out" Jessica said. "But now you need to rest we didn't expect you to regain conciousness this quickly. Looks like you've grown stronger as have we. Tiffany added. "Please do not attempt to escape sunny. I have enchanted every single wall in this building so it's pointless we will just catch you" "It's true sunny. I think you need a bit more rest now so we will let you sleep" Tiffany said whilst grinning at sunny. They began to head back towards the door when sunny squeaked. " he-hey wait I still need answe-" she was cut off by Jessica's unnerving gaze. Jessica then approached her silently leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "Shhh go to sleep" she rubbed Sunnys nape and sent a warm ripple of power through sunny. Within a few seconds sunny fell into slumber and Jessica caught her resting her head gently against the pillow. Jessica turned back to Tiffany and they both unlocked the door and headed out into the corridor. "How do you think she will react when we tell her?" Jessica asked. "I guess we will find out once she was up." Tiffany replied. "It's weird isn't it? Having all three of us in one place after all these years." Jessica turned her head to Tiffany whilst speaking. "I guess it is but its unfortunate that it's under this circumstance".