Chapter 4

Forbidden love

Her eyes opened with a flutter. She kept still not wanting to ruin this moment. It felt so right to hold her, to be able to feel her against her, to be able to know that she was here for now. Slowly in ravelling herself from sunny she pulled back the covers slightly careful not to wake the vampire. Sliding sunnys t shirt up she revealed the wound that hadn't closed properly yet. After all it wasn't a normal werewolf who had inflicted this wound it was Tiffany. She grimaced knowing it was her who hurt sunny. She climbed over sunny supporting herself by placing her hands in the side of sunnys small body. She began to at the wound slowly she could feel gash closing gradually. Sunny began to stir but Tiffany didn't stop fully focuses on healing sunny. Sunny arched her back in response to Tiffany unvolantirly making her pelvis press against Tiffany's. She let out a small moan which Tiffany caught. She smiled against sunnys skin raising her head to look at her. "Someone's enjoying themselves aren't they?" Tiffany mused. Sunny looked away immediately breaking eye contact with Tiffany. Leaning over she slipped one arm under sunny to support her back whilst lifting her into a sitting position. Sunny winced immedialty placing her arms around Tiffany's neck. "You okay?" She asked sunny concern filling her voice. Sunny looked up into Tiffany's hazel eyes losing herself into the little intricate details of Tiffany's iris. Click. Shaking her head she came out of her trance reluctantly. Lifting her arms she realised what had happened. "Wait why have you cuffed me?" Shaking the cuffs to emphasise her confusion. "Sorry princess I have orders. I'm just following them. Trust me if I had my way I'd be using the cuffs for a whole different other reason." Sunny looked away ashamed at Tiffany's bold statement which made the other girl chuckle. Also when was Tiffany ever known to take orders from someone else. "Oh and don't try escaping they've been enchanted with a spell by Jessica so there's no point in even trying." Jessica, the leader of the witches coven. Staring in confusion at Tiffany she was pulled off the bed up on her feet before she could even question how Tiffany managed to get these shackles from any which let alone Jessica the strongest witch known to anyone. "Tiff-" sunny began shortly cut off by Tiffany. "Don't ask questions. You'll find out soon enough." Suddenly, Tiffany pushed sunny up on the wall. And again before sunny could speak Tiffany bit into sunnys shoulder causing the small vampire to shout out in pain. She felt the poison tiffany released , from her fangs, seeping into her blood stream already talking it's effect. Her vision blurred. She felt her knees go weak but before she could fall she felt strong, firm arms catch her. The last thing she heard was Tiffany whisper in her ears "I'm sorry." Then everything went black.