curiosity leads the way

We Could Happen

Present...

 Tiffany tore the paper off, and it was the nth time she keep tearing the papers on her thick notebook that now had gone slim. Ball of papers scattered on the floor and tiffany couldn’t care less about it. She was way distracted, she can’t focus on making her homework and that’s making her even more upset. 

She had become so unlikely of her, her actions recently seems unfamiliar. She was becoming someone she’s not. Keeping herself inside of the box and faces the darkness inside. Afraid of the world, afraid of the people that would look at her with disgust on their faces. She was afraid of everything, even to herself. 

It has been over a week since the day she was about to confess, and ever since that day, she was avoiding JaeHyun, litterally keeping a distance between them, conveying herself that it was for the best, for them, and mostly- for herself. 

and her bestfriend hadn’t failed to notice tiffany had been putting up. its annoys her every time tiffany shut her down, every time she approach her and tiffany would tried to reason out that she needed to go, or that she had something to do. it was obvious for her,  never been she had thought that her bestfriend would avoid her like that. 

and on this very day,Saturday morning.  Jaehyun pulled her car over tiffany's house with full of determination to know exactly what's going on. letting a sigh as she calm her heart, she was nervious and afraid that tiffany wouldn't talk to her.

 she misses her so bad, the clingy, cheerful tiffany she had longed for. 

She pressed the doorbell and within a minute, the doors hung open and there she met Mr. Hwang, Tiffany's father standing across her. 

"Good Morning Mr. Hwang"  Jaehyun greeted and bowed in respect.

"Good Morning to you too JaeHyun. What's bring you here?" 

"I have something to discuss about with tiffany. about our project" she lied. 

"Oh. she's upstair, in her room. Anyways, just lock the door, I’m going out first"   

Mr. Hwang step outiside as he said. "I'm off to work" he gestured Jaehyun to come inside. she hesistantly entered and made her way upstair going to tiffany's room after locking the door behind.

and now its just the two of them, in the house. 

she stop right in front of tiffany's door, and was about to knock when it suddenly opens, revealing her bestfriend on its shock state.

"Hey"

"Wha-what are you doing here? who let you in? i mean, how did you come in?" Tiffany uttered, her voice was on panic.

"Your dad, of course." Jaehyun countered "And i'm here to talk about it." 

"what is there to talk" tiffany look to her side, avoiding to look at her bestfriend's direction. 

"tell me what's wrong."

"there's nothing wrong" 

"stop acting like there's nothing wrong!"  Jaehyun burst out.   "because obviously there is!"

"i.. i'm not acting--" 

"oh common tiff! stop lying!" Jaehyun raises her tone, cutting tiffany's word off. "i know that you're hiding something from me!"

"i'm not hiding something from yo--" 

"Then why are you avoiding me?" she said, her voice sounds desperate. "why are you always shutting me down?! why are you being so distant! if you don't know, then let me tell you, that's hurt tiff!"

"Jaehyun, you don't understand. so please just--"

"just what? let you be? are you really that out of you're mind?!  how could you let me understand you if you're not even giving me any reason why you're acting like that?"

"Jae, just please stop"

"No. we need to discuss this tiff, i want to know what had gone wrong, i am clueless! i don't know what i had done to you to get this sickening treatment from you!"

"you didn't done anything wrong." 

"Then why are you--"

"i do" Tiffany cutted her off, tears starting to beam out from her glistening eyes. "i did"

"What?" 

"i'm the one who mess up, not you. i'm sorry.."

"i don't undertand" Jaehyun asked, her face shown that she's not getting anything, she's rather confuse right at the moment.

Tiffany look at her for the first time, its just a mere glance though, but enough for her to finally decide to just tell her the truth. "i..i like you" she said, earning a silent response from the latter. "and no, not just in a friendly way Jae.. its..i think its more than that" 

Tiffany was now on its regret when she felt like ages waiting for her reaction, may it be bad or good reaction,still, she needs clarification. 

"i'm sorry for feeling this way Jae"  

A tears fell down from tiffany's cheeks, knowing that this might be the last time she's be able to talk with her, and knowing that she ruin their friendships.

She was about to brush her tears away when she felt a soft hand brushing it instead. She look at the owner and find herself looking straight at the eyes of her bestfriend. 

Jaehyun eyed her for a moment, just looking a ttiffany's orbs with so much passion in her eyes.

"you had no idea how long i waited for this moment" Jaehyun said, voice cracking in delivering.  "i like you too. and yes, more than firends should"

Like a shooting star fallen in the dark sky, like a fireworks displays that booms inside her ears once Jaehyun left the word from , the tears finally landed to the ground and a smile starting to creep on her face. It felt like the sack of rice she was lifting onto her shoulders cease and vanish. she felt light and relieve.



one month later...


it’s been a month since that day and things made progress between them, from being bestfriend to soon to-be-lovers, no, they aren’t official yet, they decided to make things slow, they don’t need to rush things between them because knowing that they like each other in a mutual way is enough reason for them to be contented of what they were now. 

 

as she goes home from school. taking up her usual bus, she sit on her usual seat and her mood drop low. The happy feeling had soon to vanish as her eyes met the hand-writings in front of her.

For how many times she had reminded herself not to sit on her usual seat?. it was out of a habit, going straight at the back of the bus and read if there's a new message written below. to think, the stranger stop messaging her since the day she gave her number. and that was one year ago. 

She can't help but to thnk of  that certain strangers and couldn’t help but to feel bad and guilty. She was right, after all. And tiffany felt worst as she realize that she was being so mean to her. She was right in everything and tiffany disregarded it all. 

'You’re bestfriend like you too you know.. she’s just afraid too. and same reason as your’s.. Doesn’t want to ruin your friendship.'

Somehow, she hates herself for putting up high walls between them. Somehow, she hate herself that she has a very big ego that she can’t blame herself that she’s on fault. She’s at mistake and she should apologize to her. But no, she can’t. she just couldn't do it.  after all, she’s just a stranger. And she shouldn’t even think of it. and more over, she doesn't need her anymore. her task being her love adviser was over now. so all she just had to do is to pretend that they didn't knew each other's existence. 

as simple as that.

“I’m home” 

She announce as she open the door, she saw her father reading a newspaper, while sipping a coffee- comfortably seated on the couch.

“get rest honey” Her father said “And ow-”

“yeh?” tiffany halted her steps in the middle on the stair as she look down to her dad. 

“Were having a school field trip, you want to come with me?”

“is it okay for me to come along with you?” 

“That’s alright, you can even bring your friends, besides only few of my students were coming, and I don’t want you to get bored here, so might as well bring you there. and you'll definitely want to come to that place” 

“where?” Tiffany asked in curiousity.

“Jeju” 

“Jeju?!” 

“yes,sounds like a vacation don't you think?” 

“That’s indeed a vacation!” 

“ Its looks like it, but we do have activities to do there” 

“like?”

“Camping.. bonfiring..Etc.” her father said, shrugging. "like that"

“Sounds tempting” 

“I know you’ll come with me.. You never been to jeju before and you always wanted to go there”

“it’s a most-well known tourist spot in our country, and i'm already 19 but i haven't been there, that's very embarrasing for my part.”

"it's not embarrasing" her father chuckled at her daughter's remark. "but that's why i feel obligue to bring you there. since we didn't really have a bonding time since you mother..you know.." 

died. 


“what day exactly?”

“exact date is still unsettled, but its on december, less than two months till now.” 

"I'll think about it" 



-  if i were you, i'll be the one who make a move first. because i don't think she'll ever confess to you. that's friendly adivice. 

- are we even friends? 

- okay okay, that's stranger's advice then. gosh, why so rude? 

- i'm not going to confess. what if it all went wrong? then it would be ed up

- i told you, she's feeling the same. i don't think i'll treat my friends as same as she does to you. heck, i can't even imagine myself caressing my friend's cheeks, that's so gay.and that's kind of obvious, don't you think? 

- she's just being clingy.

- i'm talking about my closefriends here, we are that really close, that we don't mind farting at each other's faces. not caressing each other's faces.

- that's eww. 

-  that's how close we are.. we're comfortable enough to do that since we're close enough. 

- that's different closeness! its far beyond from us.

- that's  exactly what i'm telling you! she ain't doing stuff to make herself had  bad impression towards you cause she's afraid that you'll be turn off. 

- you really think so? 

- look, she's giving you hints, she's practically showing you affections that wasn't mean in just a friendly way. 

- what if. she doesn't like me that way? 

- you need to stop doubting and see it yourself

- i can't lose her

- she can't lose you either. 

Tiffany laid her back on her bed, plainly looking at the white ceiling on her front. unconsciouly carresing her pluffy pillow she had press between her legs. 

It wasn't the first time she had felt this way, its actually everynight- at time like this, when she's about to sleep and then this stranger would pop out on her mind out of nowhere -remembering some few random conversation they had.

 feeling guilty once again, but it wasn't just guilty though, because somewhere deep down on her mind, she admits that she's missing her. their conversation, their endless bantlers. her naggings, her advices, she misses her, even more at time like this, when she can't sleep at night, where she used to text her and talk with her until god knows for how long. But now, she can't do that. cause she made things that way. 


 "a penny for your thoughts" 

Tiffany trailed her eyes up, and met Jaehyun's wondering eyes. "What's on you mind?" 

"Nothing specifically" Tiffany asnered dryly. 

"don't mind them" 

Tiffany frowned 

"Don't mind them, of what they'll think on us, we're not doing anything anyway." 

Tiffany nodded, she understand of what's she's saying, but clealy jaehyun misinterpret the reason why she's been spacing out. 

"lets be happy of what we have now." 

this night again, wasn't exception, she was again, find herself, thinking about her. she wonder how and why she's feeling this way. because she remembered not so long ago, that she was just a person she had used to clarify her feelings out. She's basically a nothing to her. and now she's missing her all of the sudden? and what's that supposed to be mean? tiffany didn't know. 

she really tried hard to resist heself from texting that stranger. she really did, though she ended up smacking herself when her finger tapped the send button. regretting at the same time, deriding herself. 

did she just degraded her own pride? 

To  KIM:

       -    Hi 


FROM KIM: 

       -    Yes?

Tiffany's chest tighten, since when did she felt uneasiness just by texting this person? and since when her heart jab just by the thought of the person responding her text? since when? 

 

- are you mad?

and since when she cared about her feeling?

- Mad? Wait who’s this?

-I know you’re angry and I completely understand that. I am sorry. 

and since when she had said sorry to her? 

the answer is, never in her whole entire life. just now.

-    No I don’t get it.. who’s this?

Tiffany felt a pang hit over her chest, it somehow hurt her that the stranger deleted her number and had no intention to text her anymore further. and she completely understand that, because she made her.

- You were right. She likes me too, it’s mutual. 

though, She didn't spill out exactly of whom she was but her text was enough for the stranger to knew who she is.

minutes after minutes had passed and tiffany knew that the stranger ignored her for good.


-    Hey, I said you were right. I apologize for pushing you away okay? I’m sorry.

Tiffany was on the edge of giving up, waiting for the stranger to reply her back but the wait had gone too long for her liking.

 What is she's exactly doing? she already said her sorry and she shouldn't even bother if that stranger would forgive her or not. it's not like she cared about it. she just wanted to apologize because she knows that atleast the stranger's deserve it. and so she can finally get rid of feeling guilty.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  she bit her lips, no matter how she tried to convince herself that her apologize was enough, and she shouldn't feel guilty anymore.  

but there's a part of her that wants to go for more. 

comtemplating her mind if it is alright for her to call her. atleast, to voice out herself that she really feel sorry and she mean it. 
 
staring at the contact name of the stragner for a moment, till she's unable to hold her self back.

she call her.  

It takes three rings for the other line to picked up. Tiffany attach her phone on her ear and waited. She was a bit hesitant to speak, she can feel her heart raising its beat as she waits for the other line to speak up, tiffany was indeed nervous, with no apparent reason, maybe because this is the first time that she's actually the first to say sorry, and its actuallly on phone call.

Tiffany heard a rustle from the other line and that’s all of it. The stranger didn’t talk, seemingly waiting for tiffany to speak up first. 

“Hey” Tiffany spoke at last, with her husky voice echoing inside her dark room. 

“Hey” The stranger responded, with a dry tone on it. And somehow, just by that, it made tiffany’s chest tighten, her heart raise a little fast as she heard the voice of the stranger for the first time. the voice was firm yet soft.

“uhmm” Tiffany stuttered “I’m sorry” she shifted her position, chest laying down on the mattres.

“I told you, you don’t need to” and this time, it couldn’t make it any better, tiffany’s finds her voice alluring and attractive, it makes her wonder if this stranger is somewhat kind of a singer or something. 

“I’m really sorry for acting that way. i really didn't mean any of it..”

“That’s the first” The stranger’s said, and tiffany heard her chuckled a little. “But look, its fine, I get it. i know you feel sorry cause you had her now by my help right? And yes, I’m absolutely glad with you two. But  you don’t need to feel guilty or whatever you’re feeling for me right now. I totally get it, you don’t have to say sorry, I don’t deserve your precious rare ‘sorry’ at all. Let’s just live our individual lives and pretend that we didn’t happen. after all, my  purpose in your life was done now."


Tiffany sighed, because everything she had said was indeed right. And somehow, deep inside her heart, it aches. For how long she had been disregarding this stranger? Heck, she doesn’t even know that her age. Cause she doesn’t even ask about personal stuff at all. All their conversation were all about her love life, her feelings, about JAehyun. And tiffany just came to realize that she has been selfish all the time.

"I'm sorry for all the words i said back then. i wasn't really on my mind that night" 

"well, you don't need to. i curse and diss you back. so we're even."

"it was still my fault."

"i'm not going to lie, yes, it was your's.. but i don't get it why you're bringin this up right now?. you told me to stay out of your life and i'm granting you that."


"Taeng, may i borrow your phone after?" 

Tiffany had gone speechless. 

"still there?" the stranger asked tiffany. 


Tiffany had this urge to say something, at least to say something so that they could stay still longer. She wanted to say that she’s willing to be friend with her but what if this stranger’s reject her? That would be a huge trauma for her. Her pride was again on its way that she can’t let her win herself over that. 

she already said her sorry, and that's all that matters. 

"Sun. catch" 

Tiffany heard a rustle again from the other liine, like something being thrown. like a phone being thrown.

 not long after, she heard a strum of a guitar playing on the other line, like a pro, it’s a finger plucking style. And tiffany never heard this melody before, it was new to her, the song itself. And when the stranger sing, she had sure, her heart sing along too. 

“Bicceul ssotneun sky~”
"Geu arae seon ai(I)~
"Kkumkuudeusi fly"
"My life is a beauty" 

  As the stranger sing, Tiffany was left awestruck at the moment. The voice gives her chill down to her bones. She can feel her hair skin standing at such a melodic voice she’s hearing from the other line. Good is such an understatement begin with, it was beyond than that, it was perfect, the voice , the plucking, just everything, though, she doesn’t know the song, still she find herself being connected already to the song. Tiffany was right from the very beginning, that she’s indeed a singer, her voice tell so. 

As the song ended, tiffany felt like clapping but it wasn't really that neccessary to do so. It wasn’t long until she heard the stranger plucking on the guitar again, and singing along with it. 

"You're the light, you're the night"
"You're the color of my blood"
"you're the cure, youre the pain"
"You're the only thing i wanna touch"
"never knew that it could mean so much"

Tiffany feel something was a bit off. “kim?” she called off, and the stranger was strumming still. “Kim?” 

Tiffany surpressed herself from laughing, how could just this stranger thought that the call ended already when it wasn’t? or she just plainly leave her phone like that? And let her listen to her?”
 

Tiffany knows that this call isn’t going anywhere since the latter was singing as if she ain’t in a call. But thugh, tiffany didn’t feel like hanging up either, she’s enjoying hearing her voice and she let herself be. 

“So Love me like you do~ la la love me like you do~”
"Love me like you do, la la love me like you do"
"touch me like you do, ta ta touch me like you do~
"What are you waiting for?"


Tiffany hear another voice joining the stranger in, singing as well but it was out of the rhythm. It’s a kind of voice that porpusedly to annoy someone. And then the next thing she know,  was the stranger stop strumming. 

“I’m too tired to punch you on the face right now Sunny” tiffany knew who it was, it was the stranger

What? What did I had done?”

“Stop doing that voice! I told you, your agyeo don’t affect me! It annoys me!” 

“okay okay geezz... and hey taeng- Yuri borrowed your car for two days, Sunday she’ll return it to you” 

“What? But I’m going to Mall this Saturday!” 

“there’s still bus you know, can i come with you? what time?” 

“ probably around 10 and No you can't come with me.”



Tiffany entangled her arms with Jaehyun, walking and strolling in the campus, acting normally as what they always do anyway. It wasn’t that intimate gesture for other people to find that they were more than friends. At least soon. 

"For how long should we keep this to them?" tiffany look on her side, meeting Jaehyuns eyes. "i mean, to our friends" 

tffany face her front, looking with an emtpy gaze. "I don't know" she answered. "i don't think they'll take this lightly." 

"for.. just.. so.. you know.. i'm not scared"  Jaehyun said confidently,hence for tiffany to look at her. "i've like you the moment i first saw you tiff. and that moment, i knew i like you. in a different way." she confessed. 

tiffany realize that all the gesture from her bestfriend, was for her to fall for her, that's tell so why she's at first confuse with their relationship. cause Jaehyun cared for her jut too much. much more than her ex's boyfriends does.


The way Jaehyun priorities her first, the way jaehyun stare at her- as if looking to her soul,the way she touch her hand, hug her, behind of all those gestures there's a meaning of it. and tiffany had just came to realize that. she wanted to laugh at herself, for being an arrogant. for being too naive of everything. if it wasn't with the help of that certain stranger she doesn't know if she'll ever going to find that out. 


“wanna watch movie this weekend? Just. Us?”  Jaehyun ask as they still continue roaming, still with their arms entangled. 

“weekend? What day exactly?”

“Saturday.”

 

“I’m going to Mall this Saturday” 
“What time?”
“Probably around 10”

 

 

Remembering that conversation she heard over the phone call, she couldn’t help but to think to finally step up the game. tiffany knows herself that it was irrational to think even for it. And it was impossible. 

“Sure. Lets go there around 10” still, tiffany keeps her hopes up.


Tiffany didn’t exactly know of what time her usual bus passes by during morning, since she rode the bus in every late afternoon.  She just waited and waited and waited until she caught a sight of the bus  around 9. The driver greeted her, and tiffany this time, return the umbrella she had forgotten to do so a long time ago. She apologize to him and make way to find a vacant seat. Since it was a bit too crowded for tiffany’s liking. She find a vacant seat, which is the opposite side of her usual seat, 4th row from  the last - next to window.

She turned around and checked the person who's sitting her usual seat. And somehow, she hopes that she’ll see her there. 

The bus passes by her university, and it was the first time for her to actually stay on the bus a little longer. The passenger were going out and going in,  as the passenger beside her seat keeps changing faces. still, tiffany keep her eyes looking at the last row every now and then, hoping to at least see that certain person sitting there.

 Forty-five minutes passes and tiffany had lose her hope, disappointment was clearly showed on her face, even she knows it from the very start that the chance of seeing that stranger was only .00001 percent. But still, there’s she goes, hoping to at least see a glimpse of her. 

The Bus stop, loading another incoming passenger, and this time, her eyes widen when someone- a woman, with black hair, tall and tan. 

she can’t help but to think it was her, especially that the woman seated on her usual seat, and she had sure that it was her by the time the woman eyed her front- seemingly looking at those letters in front of her, ostensibly reading the context in it. 

She got nervious all of the sudden, the woman looks mature and defenitely much more older than tiffany base to its face-she doesn't look like teenager anymore. Tiffany doesn’t judge by it face, but she had thought that atleast the stranger were somewhat around her age, just like what the stranger keep on saying on her.

“I bet- I’m even prettier than you and your bestfriend” 

She knows that she always joke around but she couldn’t help but to atleast belive her when she said that. Tiffany deosn’t know, but the thoughts of befriending her suddenly disinterest her.

Time passes about an hour and tiffany felt her eyelids being heavy, she close her eyes and drifted to wonderland. 

- Jae gives me present on my birthday, a Pink phone case. 

- of all the color. why so childish.

- Jaehyun said pink is childsih too, why is that? 

- that's for girly kids. 

- but hey, i'm girly you know. 

- but not a kid at all. 

- i give Jae a present on her birthday, A Pink sweater, now i know she doesn't wear it cause she doesn't like pink. 

- i don't think Pink will suit her, since she's tan.. i'm just stating a matter of fact. no offense.

- pshh. i bet pink doesn't suit to you too. 

- i'm not worried since i don't wear pink. but i ever be i wear pink, i will surely-totally-absolutely-defenitely pulled it off. 

- psh. cocky. as if i care

- i'm currently singing 'why you gonna be so rude' and its for you. you should be honored. 


 It wasn’t that long till she gain her self back since she felt someone nudge her head. her nose penetrate a smell of vanilla scentt coming from the person beside her. 

she smell the scent once more. practically, sniffing the person sitting next beside her- liking the scent she's smelling and feeling comfortable just sniffing so.

 she slowly open her eyes and her forehead brush something sharp in contact as she sniff deeper, and closer. her forehad touches the sharp jawline, her breath comes rigid when her lips brush lightly it's neck. 

snap. 

she jerk as she pulled back herself. Her face blushed furiously, the moment she hit the realization that she’s been leaning her head to the person next to her, snuggling her face on its neck- and litteraly sniffing the scent on her neck. 

“I’m sorry”she mumbles as she straighten her back, cheeks burning from embarrasement, her heart was trembling, hands fidgiting, looking rather obviously embarrass.

though,  she didn't receive any response.

Tiffany glance over to the side to see her reaction, She saw her playing with phone, absorb of whatever she's been playing- seemingly not caring tiffany's presence, and not caring the contact they had earlier.

she felt a bit relieved. at least, its embarrasing enough to herself, she can't take it if the woman fuss out on her. she's thankful that the person next to her wasn't bothered by her. 

but she was more thankful that the person that happened to seat next to her was as clean as white,and as flawless as sarcenet , that's more important than anything.

 She can't imagine herself her lips touching a cruddy neck. 

that's yucky. 

Tiffany glance again, and saw her profile side, and this time she lingers her eyes longer on her. 

The girl has a blonde hair, her manicured fingers tapping onto her phone, wearing tight black jeans, white sweater- complimenting her white-fair skin tone.

 She can’t help but to think that this girl beside her was cute, despite the boyish outfit she's wearing. 

she then took at glance at the back, and find the stranger had left.

minutes again had passed, and tiffany now arrive on her destination, mostly of the passenger exited as well- also that cute stranger earlier. 

she made her way to the SM mall as she send a message to Jaehyun that she's on her way. They met eachother at the entrance door, hands entangled as they get inside. Enjoying the precious time they have with eachother. Enjoying their first-non-official-date. 

 



One more month had passed, and tiffany and the stranger were back from what they used too. after tiffany had finally decided that atleast she would give it a try.

 after she saw her on the bus, she admit that she's a bit disappointed. but eventhough, no matter how old she was. still, she's fun to talk with so why not? and moreoever, its just befriending afterall. so age doesn't really matter there. 

Tiffany hadn't feel this way before, being comfortable with someone she barely even know. talking to her as if it was a normal for them to talk without involving personal stuffs. 

even though she already saw her, it doens't change the fact that she feel warm when they talk to eachother. it wasn't awkward. she doesn't feel awkward. 

"can i ask something about you" 

"Shoot"

"What's your name?" Tiffany asked the person on other line, phone attach onto her ears as she waited. it was a bold question to ask, since tiffany never even once ask the latter about personal stuff. 

 seconds had gone minutes and the other line was still silent. and tiffany regreted her sudden act. she was about to take her question back when she heard a snort. 

"Why? you're curious nows?" the stranger said. 

"I'm not." tiffany denied, rolling her eyes. "Forget it.." 

"no really.." she heard her laugh "After all this time, that's the first time you asked about me.. its just, you know, a bit new." 

"i thought you wanted us to be friends?" tiffany countered back. She hates being on trap. "That's why i'm asking"

"well, yeah. but. i don't know, it's just.. weird" she laugh "I'll tell you, if you tell me your's first."

"What? why?"

"i don't know, i just feel like it."

"oh come on, i already saw you, you know that?"

"what?" a shocked tone "really?!"

"yeah.." she  simply admitted.

"when?! where?!..  i thought you don't even care if i exist on this planet!" 

"well..duh.. it's just coincidence"

The stranger hummed "you must be gawking at me that time then."

"excuse me? what?" tiffany remember her face, she's not pretty, she's just nomal citezen for her liking.  "ewww! do you even hear youself?!"

but the other line had just laugh her off. "and how do you know that was indeed me huh?"

"i saw your there in the bus, seated at the back, reading the messages. it must be you"

"i lost count how many times i seated there and just looking at the words. so i don't know when the last time was."

"it doesn't matter, afterall, age doesn't matter. we still can be friends." 

"i felt like your indirectly saying that i'm older than you.. way more older than you"

"well. duh.. yees"

"but your voice sounds more mature than me you know"

"your voice sounds like your young though you're not."

"what are you talking about? i am young!" she laugh " just tell me your name and i'll tell mine"

 Tiffany bit her lower lip hard, contemplating for a moment, she wasn't sure if she'll spill her name out to her ,though, she knows that there's really no point of hiding herself, since this strangers is as harmless as a rabit with no teeth.

 "I..I" tiffany hesitated.

"that's the title of my song!" another laugh. 

"What?"

"nothing." she chuckled "so?" 

"I'll tell you in person" She reasoned out. "since i already saw you, its fair if you'll see me too." tiffany confidently said "so lets meet up." 


"really?" 

 

 

 

 

"really" tiffany ensured her.

 

 

 

 


 


Tiffany fixes her hair, her black shiny hair cascading down till the buttom of her back, she tucks her own fringe and fixes her bangs on her forehead, she look her self  across the mirror and sighed.  

today, she's finally going to meet her. and even though she already saw her it doesn't change the fact that she's nervous. heck, she shouldn't even suppose to get worried of anything cause its not like she's meeting someone important to her. she was just a stranger, though, it didn't make tiffany any better. 

She's meeting a person that she has been ignoring since forever, and now, she's finally meeting her.

Today.

at the SM mall,

2 in the afternoon. 

she glance at the clock hanging above the door.

12:30 pm. 

she's ready to go, but her feet remained unmove. her heart quicken its beat for no apparent reason. it wasn't like she's meeting her chush , it wasn't like she has a crush on her.. no. she doesn't have even a single thing for her. heck, the woman she's meeting is probably married already.

 so how could it beat even? 

Must be nervious. 

yes, that's it. 

finally arriving at the mall. her phone vibrated from her pocket, she took it and unlocks her phone.

From:  KIM
- i'm already here. i'm in the ice cream shop. left side. 

Tiffany headed to the nearest ice cream shop she knew. she scan the sorrounding as she came closer, walking very slow as she can feel her body heating up. and she doesn't know exactly why. 

she was now infront of the ice cream shop and she sees few people there. through the mirror . looking for that certain tan-tall-mature-lady she recall her figure.
 her phone vibrates from her hand, she place her phone on her ear as she tapped the answer button. 

and as the other line speak, she feel her heart skip a beat. 

"Turn around" 



To be continue... 

please do subscribe and comment for fast updates. ^^,