Chapter 4 - Dream

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4 - Dream

Author's Note : Edited Version (22.06.2016)

 


"...Jessica...." Tiffany whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A WEEK LATER


"Sooyeon ah, Sooyeon~" A husky voice calling for someone.

 


A father of two was walking upstairs while calling for his daughter that he knows was resting inside her room. He also knows that it had been a tiring week for his daughter.


He appeared infront the closed door and knock on the door, hoping to get a reply from inside.

 

 

*knock*knock*knock*

 

 

No sound could be heard from inside the room.

 

"Sooyeon, are you there?" The father asks once again before raching for the door handle. Still hasn't got answer from his daughter, he twist the door handle and push open it.

 

 

"Sooyeon ah~" 


 

He smiles. He unknowingly smiles as an image of her daughter still sleeping soundly on her bed.

 
He walks with soft steps, approaching his daughter. Then he reach beside her bed, before softly landing on the bed. He placed his soft kisses on his daughter's forehead before slightly strock his daighter's hair aside on her ear.

 

 

"Sooyeon?" Came another sweet voice calling from the door. It was a beautiful women.The father smiles upon seeing who it was. 

 

 

"Good morning Mrs Jung." He said as he approached the women before he sweetly peck the woman's lips. He smiled again.

 

 

"Good morning Mr Jung." Mrs Jung reply and do the same action as Mr Jung did.

 

 

"So how is our daughter?" Mrs Jung's expression immediately turns worried as she saw that her daughter was still sleeping on the bed.

 

 

"She seems okay." Mr Jung reply as he brought his wife towards their daughter's bed.

 

 

"Poor Sooyeon..." His wife said.

 

 

"Don't worry. She'll be okay. She'll surely be okay." Mr Jung add.

 

 

Mrs Jung then scans around the room and something caught her eyes.

 
It's a polaroid photo. There was her daughter and another person she never seen before. Below the photo something was written on it, she smiles as she read it.

 
Mrs Jung knows very well that the writing was handwritten by her daughter, and she can't help but to felt happy for her daughter.

 

 

"Yeoboyah~" Mrs Jung called Mr Jung.

 

 

"Eo. What is it Mrs Jung?" Mr Jung said as he come beside Mrs Jung.

 

 

"Seriously yeobo yah, your jokes are getting old." Mrs Jung stated as she pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter