Chapter 1 - Dream

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 - Dream

Author's Note: Edited Version (22.06.2016)

It is one of the coldest day in Seoul. A particular young brunette is sitting in the warmest coffee shop, to put the cold off.

 
"Now let's listen to our biggest girl group with their new song, Lion Heart, by none other, So Nyeo Shi Dae! Enjoy~"


She take a deep breathe as the intro for the song was playing, she close her eyes, imagining the members' face. Remembering their facials.

 
Their memories.

 
Their touches.

 
Their warms.

 
And most importantly their once strong bond.

 

 

"Excuse me."

 

 

Someone come to her. She open her eyes and see who is it. It's a girl. She is now standing just right beside the her table.

 
She's holding a pen, and a small memo. She smiles widely, before she bows perfectly at the brunette. The brunette nods before she took off one of her earphone and giving her full attention to the girl.

 

 

"Yes?" Came the brunette's respond.

 

 

The girl shyly took off the pen's cap, before taking a deep breathe.

 

 

"M- May I--"

 

 

"No." The brunette cut her off.

 

 

The girl perplex and she is blushing madly.

 

 

"I'm on my schedule break right now." The brunette add before showing her weak smile.

 

 

"Oh no no no, I'm sorry!" The girl shakes her head while waving her hands, before she bows again at the brunette.

 

 

The brunetter chuckle. She could see that the girl is blushing again.

 

 

"It's okay. My apolo--"

 

 

"No no! You have misunderstood!" The girl cut her off. She awkwardly rubs her cheek with her index finger before she shyly shows her sincere smile.

 

 

"Why?" Now it 's the time for the brunette to be puzzle.

 

 

"I'm not going to ask for your autograph." The girl beam her smile. The brunette was still digesting what was going on.
 

 


"I was just trying to ask for your order." The girl add before she once again awkwardly rubs her burning cheeks.

 

 

After finally the brunette realise what is going on, it's now her turn to feel her cheeks burn.

 

 

"O- oh." She awkwardly take a sip down her drinks.

 

 

"So, mi- miss Jessica." The waitress once again shows her smiles.

 

 

"Yes." The brunette, Jessica, come her respond. She immediately turns off the online radio, as the song finally come to the .

 

 

"May I take your order now?" The waitress add, readying herself to take Jessica's order.

 

 

"Hmm." Jessica browse over the menu, and nothing cathes her eyes at the moment. She puts down the menu before make an eye contact with the waitress.

 

 

"Actually, can you come again after I made up my mind?" Jessia adds, she involuntarily make a cute pout, making the waitress to blush madly.

 

 

"O-- oh. Certainly." The waitress bows.

 

 

"Just call me." She smiles.

 

 

"Sure." Jessica respond.

 

 

The waitress immediately rush away.

 

 

"Sigh. That was embarassing." Jessica said to herself as she sips her drink, to wash away the awkwardness that she still feel.


*ring*ring*ring*


The 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter