You and I

YOONYUL CONVOS: A SERIES OF ONE-SHOTS

A/N: Hi guys! I know it's been a while. I know you know my excuse. LOL.

Anyway, without further adeu, i'm going to do a bit of background of this story. I was watching Laws of the Jungle when this story came into mind. While i'm fangirling over Kim Young Kwang, my mind is already formulating a story (YoonYul, of course!) This one is very short and simple so i hope you'll like it. ENJOY~~~!

P.S: The title of the chapter is You and I by Crush :D

***

“Kids! The show is about to start!” Taeyeon shouted as she made herself comfortable on the couch.

The girls came in as they find their place near the TV. Hyoyeon and Seohyun along with Sooyoung were bringing their snacks; Tiffany and Sunny were busy with their phones while Yoona and Yuri just came in from their walk with the dogs. The couple released the dogs and let them do their business as they made their way to the sofa beside their kid-leader.

“You came in just in time”, she beamed at the couple. “Your show is on.” She added.

“Ugghh, I hate to watch this.” Yoona whined as she laid her head on Yuri’s shoulder.

“WAEEE?!” The girls asked. They all know how supportive Yoona is when it comes to their individual activities especially with Yuri’s. So, it’s a shock that she doesn’t want to watch Yuri’s reality show.

Yoona pouted and buried her head on Yuri’s neck. Yuri just giggled at her girlfriend’s silliness.

“She’s jealous.” Yuri whispered to her members which they nodded understandingly.

“No I’m not!” Yoona removed her head from Yuri’s neck. “I…i…just can’t stand seeing you out there in the jungle without me protecting you!” she defended.

The girls looked at each other and shared a knowing look.

Yep, Im Yoona is jealous.

“But there are bunch of guys with Yuri. They’re going to protect her.” Hyoyeon teased the doe-eyed girlfriend.

“Yeah, they look so hot and handsome as they try to survive the jungle.” Sunny added.

“YAH!” Yoona yelled which made the girls laughed. “I’m not jealous.” She pouted as she looked back at the TV.

The girls started to watch the show.  They were all marveled at the beauty of the place that Yuri went to.

New Caledonia is definitely a paradise.

When Yuri came in to the screen, the tanned beauty couldn’t help but hide behind Yoona because of embarrassment.

“Eotteoke!” Yuri squealed.

The girls smiled at Yuri’s interview because they all knew the truth behind it.

“It’s all Yoona unnie, isn’t it? She’s the one who said those words when Yuri unnie told us she’ll be going to the jungle?” Seohyun asked.

“Yep. We all knew Yuri can handle herself.” Sooyoung said proudly at her best friend. “It’s only Yoona who’s bat- worried about her.”

When Yuri on TV said that the members about being called, “Crazy-Hot Yuri”, the girls laughed.

“What?! It’s true isn’t it?” Tiffany asked and the girls agreed especially the proud girlfriend that is Yoona.

“Of course, there’s no Yuri without swimming.” Sunny commented when Yuri’s video on the water came on.

Yoona smiled proudly at her girlfriend while Yuri smiled back shyly.

The couple shared a knowing glance when the girls started screaming.

“EOTTEOKE!!! SO HANDSOME!!!” the girls yelled.

“Woah! Look at Young Kwang-ssi’s broad shoulder! Oh My God!” Sooyoung fangirled.

“YAH! You have a boyfriend! Stop that!” Hyoyeon slapped the shikshin’s shoulder.

“YAH! I’m just appreciating the guy. He has very nice shoulders, very tall and very handsome.” Sooyoung then, turned to her best friend. “YAH, Yuri-yah. How can you be so lucky? He’s with you in the reality show and now, he’s with you in the drama?! You should’ve at least introduced us!”

Yoona scrunched her face upon hearing what Sooyoung said. She didn’t know that Young Kwang is with Yuri on both shows.

“Yah! How come I didn’t know that?!” Yoona asked her girlfriend.

Yuri rolled her eyes. She knows that Jealous Yoona is about to show again. “Yah! I told you but you were not listening.”

Yoona stopped, trying to recall the incident. “Really? What we were doing, then?”

“Well, I came home from the meeting about my upcoming projects and i told you that I’m going to be paired up with Young Kwang oppa. I remember I told you that while I was changing clothes and you were on the bed.” Yuri recalled.

Yoona finally remembered. She definitely forgot everything that Yuri said on that day because she was busy lurking all over Yuri’s body as she was changing. If Yoona’s going to be asked what is the iest Yuri-moment? It would be while changing her clothes ily without even trying.

“YAH! There’s an innocent maknae in here!” Hyoyeon tried to cover the maknae’s ears.

“Unnie, I’m 26. I know they’re having .” Seohyun said nonchalantly.

“OMO! Maknae!” Hyoyeon gasped as she teased the not-so innocent maknae.

Then, they heard Yuri on the TV commented about Young Kwang: “ He has the ideal height most girls prefer for their guys.”

“Really, Yuri?” Tiffany member.

“it’s true isn’t it?” Yuri asked innocently.

“So I’m not your ideal type?!” Jealous Yoona tried to argue again.

Yuri just rolled her eyes again at her girlfriend. “Of course you are. If he’s my ideal type, I wouldn’t be here right now.”

“YAH!” Yoona yelled.

“Woah, is it funny that Young Kwang looked like Lee Seunggi?” Hyoyeon commented absent-mindedly.

The girls went silent.

“No, Hyo. Just no.” Sunny shook her head.

“Wow. Every guy in this show are all good-looking.” Teayeon commented for the first time.

“Yeah, there are all unique and it’s cute to see.” Seohyun nodded.

They all enjoyed watching as the casts were having a hard time surviving the jungle without any tools about them. As they were watching, Yuri turned to her girlfriend whose surprisingly quiet with a pout on her face.

Yuri rolled her eyes for the nth time today.

“What are you pouting about?” Yuri asked her doe-eyed girlfriend.

“Everything.” Yoona muttered.

“Tell me.” Yuri ordered.

“Don’t you see? I just can’t take watching this show. I shouldn’t have let you go that stupid place.”

Yuri was surprised on what Yoona said. She thought Yoona was okay with it despite that she’s jealous that there guys there. She made sure that it will not affect their relationship. She doesn’t like those guys the slightest and they are all brothers to her. She has a girlfriend for Christ’s sake.

She knew that Yoona’s jealousy is cute and this is her proof that Yoona is still head-over-heels for her despite that the infamous photos of Yoona and Xiao Xiao were all over the internet and keeps on hunting her. But there are times that Yoona’s possessiveness are getting out of hand like their situation right now. She thought that doing the reality show and having many individual activities than the girls will make Yoona proud of her.

“What? Why? Aren’t you proud of me? Aren’t you proud that I’m the only girl there and I can do things more than those guys can?” Yuri shooked her head and stood up to walk away. She doesn’t want to deal with her girlfriend right now. Not infront of her members and not while they’re celebrating her reality show Pilot episode.

The girls were surprised at Yuri’s sudden outburst and walk out. Yoona was too dumbfounded to stop her girlfriend. She thought that it will be like their other playful fights when she gets jealous.

Tiffany was about to follow Yuri when Sooyoung stopped her.

“No, Fany. Let Yoona follow Yuri. They need to talk about this.” The tall shikshin said.

They all looked at Yoona who’s still clueless on what’s going on. “W-what?” the doe-eyed girl asked.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes at Yoona. “Dude, you need to follow your girl.”

“W-what? What did I do? I just said that I shouldn’t allow her to go to the jungle because I’m worried about her then all of a sudden she burst out.”  Yoona defended.

“How can you be so dense? Don’t you realize that your possessiveness is so out of hand? You need to talk that out with Yuri, dude. Go, follow her.” Sooyoung ordered.

“Yeah, Yoong. Don’t keep her waiting.” Sunny encouraged the deer.

Yoona exhaled and followed her girlfriend to the balcony. She walked slowly as she saw her girlfriend looking at the city below her. Her hair was dancing with the wind as the sunsets. It was too beautiful to ignore.

“Yuri-yah.” Yoona called out.

Yoona swear her heart skips a beat when she saw Yuri looked back at her. She can’t help but falling in love again.

“I’m sorry.” That’s all she could say as she looked down.

She heard Yuri sighed but didn’t say anything. She looked up and saw her looking back at her. She saw how Yuri chewed her lips, a sign that she’s contemplating on saying something. She waited.

“Yul…” Yoona started.

“I don’t know what to say with your sorry, Yoong.” Yuri mumbled.

Yoona gasped. “N-no. Let me explain what I said back there.” Yoona scrambled as she made her way to the tanned girl. She reached out her lover’s hand and she’s glad that the other didn’t refuse.

“I’m sorry for what I said. I didn’t mean to. I know I’m a jealous freak and I didn’t know that it’s getting out of hand. I didn’t mean to hurt you, Yuri-yah. I’m always proud of you and what you do and I trust you. I just can’t stand seeing you with those men. They don’t know about us so I’m scared that they’ll do things to make you fall in love with them. Even though that the taping of the show is over, I can’t watch you on that show, having a hard time to survive. It’s making me want to go there and save you from all those harm that you experienced. I don’t want to see how you got those wounds when you went home. You don’t know how much I miss you and how much it hurts me not to call you or message you to make sure you’re okay. Nothing. Even fans were worried about you not seeing anything from that trip. I should’ve been there with you. I hate those men because they can’t protect you enough and―”

Yuri suddenly hugged her as she rambled. She didn’t realize all those things inside her girlfriend’s head.

“Okay. One, they are not my type anyway. You’re my girlfriend so I’m yours, arasso? Second, the concept of the show is to survive at the jungle not live in luxury. It’s natural for me to get hurt. It’s part of surviving. Don’t worry I learned a lot from it and I had fun. It’s sweet of you for looking out for me. But I’m home now. I’m not going anywhere.” Yuri pulled away to look at her girlfriend.

“I promise not to be jealous.” Yoona swear with her right hand which made Yuri giggled.

She pinched Yoona’s adorable cheeks and said, “No, don’t change. I like Jealous Yoong but next time, babe, not too extreme.”

“Yah. How come I’m the only one?! You’re jealous Yul, too!” Yoona defended.

She remembered how jealous Yuri got when she knew that Xiao Xiao was the one who’s going to host her birthday event. The chinese girl was the one with her on her birthday, not her girlfriend. What added fuel to the fire was when Yuri knew from the fans that Yoona came to visit Xiao Xiao and how much they bonded. When Yoona came back from China, she received a very cold shoulder from her girlfriend who didn’t leave any gift from her as she went to New Caledonia. It was a grueling 2 weeks from Yoona and most unforgettable birthday because her girlfriend didn’t do any surprise for her even though she’s far away which is unlikely of Yuri. She always make time to surprise her even though they’re miles apart and she’ll make sure to make up for it. Added to that is the weather situation  at New Caledonia that it’s being devastated by typhoon. She almost bought a ticket to the said place just to see if Yuri’s okay.

“Wae?! I have the right to be jealous! You didn’t even tell me that Xiao Xiao will be the one to host your birthday party!” Yuri exclaimed.

“I told you already that I received the news when you were already gone to New Caledonia. How can I tell it to you when I can’t contact you?” Yoona replied.

“Well, it’s over already. But next time, Im Yoona. I know you have your tour for your fanmeet. Let me know who will be the host of that event or if you’re going to meet up with that girl.” Yuri threatened as she crossed her arms on her chest.

This kind of Yuri is like Choi Anna but 10 times scarier.

“Neh, Yuri unnie.” Yoona rolled her eyes at her girlfriend. Deep inside her, her heart beats so fast as she enjoys her jealous girlfriend.

“Don’t you roll your eyes at me, Im Yoona! I’m serious.” Yuri tried to be scary but she’s like an angry puppy to Yoona’s eyes.

“Well, what are you going to do if I’ll meet up with Xiao Xiao? The chinese news knows we’re best friends.” Yoona teased.

Yuri squinted her eyes and whispered threateningly, “You’re not gonna like it, Im Yoona. I swear to God, if you’re going to see that side chick of yours, no one’s going to see a light of day.”

It made Yoona’s body shiver because of that.

‘Damn, it’s like I’m in the movie, My wife is a gangster’. Yoona thought.

“A-arasso.” Yoona stuttered.

Yuri, then, smiled her beautiful smile as if she didn’t threaten to kill her girlfriend. “What a good girlfriend you are.”

Then, she surprised her doe-eyed girlfriend with a kiss on the lips. Their sweet kiss turned into a hot, passionate one that is soon not appropriate outside their balcony.

Yoona pulled back as she gasped for air. “Woah. That escalated quickly.” As she fanned herself.

She looked at her girlfriend whose smiling sweetly at her.

“Eeyy~ you’re such a vixen. You know that? You did that on purpose.” Yoona looked at her girlfriend suspiciously.

Yuri looked at her coyly as she smirked at her.

“Now, are you still going to be jealous?” Yuri asked.

“Hhmmm…I thought you like it?” Yoona teased.

“YAH! IM YOONA!”

“I know…I know what you meant. I’ll keep it at a minimum, don’t worry.” Yoona promised. “I should say something to you.” She whispered hoping that her girlfriend wouldn’t hear her.

“What did you say?” Yuri asked.

Yoona smiled beautifully at her girlfriend. “Nothing, babe. I’m just happy we’re okay now.”

“Arasso” Yuri nodded. She looked at her phone and stood up. “I have to meet up with Juran unnie. Don’t wait up for me.”

Yoona didn’t like the sound of that. Among all of Yuri’s unnies (along with Son Ye Jin and Han Ye Seul), she doesn’t like her Juran unnie. She knew how obsessive the girl is. She has her fans to prove it.

“Wh-what?! Again?! You met up with her yesterday, Yul!” Yoona called out her girlfriend whose making her way inside their house.

“Yul! What about me! What about Yoong time?! I’m coming with you!”  she yelled as she followed her girlfriend inside.

*END*

************************

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :)

XOXO