I am glad

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chansung opened the door of Mr.JYP's room as he kept staring at his phone. He quickly ran back to the agency when Junho told him that they need confirmation for today's schedule since Chansung has overlapped programmes this evening. Class of vocal and practicing choreography at the same time? Two place in the same time? He thought hard. He is only one single person. Thus, he quickly ran to the top level of the building.

"Hyung, my schedule for this evening- What happened?" he gasped when he saw Mr.JYP called out for Nichkhun's name several time. Chansung was confused about the situation. When did Nichkhun hyung came back? Why didn't he tell us? What is happening?

"Chansung-ah, hurry. Carry him. We're going to hospital now!Khunnie...Khunnie...can you hear me? Khunnie.." Mr.JYP patted Nichkhun's cheeks serveral times.

"Okay!" Chansung lowered his body as he placed his arms under Nichkhun's back and knees. He stopped when he saw Nichkhun is looking at him with his half-lidded eyes.

"Hyung, what's wrong? Are you in pain?" Chansung asked with deep concern, trying to calm himself too. Nichkhun shook his head as he rested against Chansung's broad chest.

"Home..No hospital...just home...please..." he whimpered as he closed his eyes. Chansung looked at Mr.JYP in panic. Seeing his hyung in pain but he doesn't want to go to the hospital. Of course, just in this year, Nichkhun had been hospitalized several times. Anyone in his shoes would rather not to go again.

"Bring him home. I'll ask the doctor to come. Go now..." Mr.JYP said as he are very worried. Who wouldn't when the latter suddenly fell unconscious in his embrace? Chansung nodded and carried his hyung easily to the car. It was not really a problem to him since Nichkhun always been the lightest among them in weight. No matter how many did the latter consumed, he hardly gains weight. Chansung placed Nichkhun carefully at the passenger seat next to the driver seat.

"Hyung, rest assure. I'll bring you home now..." he cupped Nichkhun's cheeks as Nichkhun frowned in pain with his closed eyes. Chansung looked at the place where Nichkhun's hand went to. Stomach.

"You're having gastric pain? Just hold a few minutes hyung..."

 

 

(2PM Dorm)

Nichkhun looked away as a spoon of porridge was placed near his lips. The man in front of him sighed but didn't give up. He kept motioning the spoon near Nichkhun's dry lips. 

"Khunnie, eat this...come on..." Nichkhun looked at the man in front of him and the spoon.

"No..." he sighed but only for a few seconds. He curled as he pressed his stomach harder. He bit his lower lip to not make any sound.

"See? Eat this now. Would you rather be in pain for a whole day?" 

"Taec...I don't think I can take it..." 

"Just this one Khun...come..." Taecyeon still persuaded the latter whose half lying on the couch. Nichkhun finally gave in. He took a bite and chewed slowly. Then he looked at Taecyeon again. Taecyeon was all smiling, but he could see the furrowed eyebrows.

"Hyung, here. Your medicine," Wooyoung came with the meds along with a glass of warm water. Nichkhun took it gladly, only after Taecyeon fed him another spoon of his homemade porridge. Knowing Nichkhun, Taecyeon won't make it plain. Some chicken or meat, along with mix veges were added to add the flavor. Sighing at the leftover in the bowl, Taecyeon knew he can't force the older

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter