Why me?

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichan came into the room with worry written on his face. He walked closer to the bed as his eyes staring at his lovely little brother who had been sleeping since yesterday. The doctor had finished examined him and now are fixing his IV drip. Next to the bed was the other members of 2PM, together with Mr.JYP. Taecyeon came after him and closed the door.

"How is he?" Nichan asked the doctor after bowed to him a little. A gesture of politeness as what his brother had taught him before.

"His temperature dropped and it is a good thing if it keeps dropping until it reach the normal. His body is still lack of nutrition, so we need to give him some shot. But it is only for temporary. His blood pressure, heartbeat and others, everything is perfectly normal. He'll be fine by tomorrow," the doctor said with a smile on his face. Nichan thanked him a lot and sat next to the bed. Meanwhile, the other members left the room, wanted to give the brothers some time alone.

"Hyung, we'll be waiting outside. Do you need anything?" Minjun asked. Nichan had been close to them ever since he came to Korea during holiday. Nichan thought for a while before he answered.

"I need some food. Thailand to Korea was quite tiring and makes me hungry. Anything is fine as long I can have something to eat. And, may I ask another favor?"

"What is it?"

"I think I will sleep here tonight. Will you tell the nurse? Extra pillow is enough,"

"Don't worry. Let us handle it. Take a rest, buddy," Taecyeon said. He knew very well that Nichan is an upright person with straight word. He knew what is he doing as a big brother. Despite still tired after the flight, he still manage to pull himself to think thouroughly in taking care of his brother.

 

Nichan Nichkhun's head with a smile on his face. A while ago Nichkhun seemed to be half-conscious. But seeing how his Khunnie is sleeping under his touch, he knew, his brother felt safe. He then took Nichkhun's hand and rubbed them gently.

"Khun, mom and dad said, they miss you..."

"P'Chan..." Nichkhun opened his eyes halfly as he smiled at his big brother. Nichan smiled widely and cupped Nichkhun's cheeks.

"Hey, how are you?"

"Okay...better than yesterday. But my back still hurt..." he said weakly, sighed under his brother's warmth. It has been a while, he thought.

"Khun..."

"Mmm?"

"Come," Nichkhun got confused when his brother pulled him into a hug. But the warmth given to him was too comfortable that he don't want to let go. Unconsciously, he gripped Nichan's shirt tightly like a baby. Feeling his brother's warmer skin against him, Nichan sighed a little. Obviously, there is something in his mind.

"Do you wanna come back home for a while?" Nichan asked, his back head. Nichkhun nodded twice without releasing his grip.

"I wanna go home..."

"Tomorrow...Don't worry..."

"P'chan..."

"Don't worry. I'm here..." Nichkhun nodded again, this time big sigh escape from his lips as he closed his eyes, leaning closer inside his brother's warmth. 

 

 

(Cafeteria)

Nichan told the other 2PM members when Nichkhun was brought into the examination room. They were now sitting together at the cafe while waiting for a nurse to tell them when Nichkhun is done with his regular check up. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter