How should I react?

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun read the magazine silently. He will be discharged tomorrow, so he took this time to have a proper rest before resuming his activity again. He was never that busy before, and he was never that clumsy. But after counting days, he became panic and started to keep himself busy without having discussion with anyone. He thought time will teach him how to deal with everything. He knew the presence of s inside the room, but he chose not to say any word before anyone did. Bro Lee was nowhere to be found. The magazine didn't interest him that much actually. And he really wanted to have conversation of any topic, be it stupid, jokes or random one.

"Khunnie, we have something to tell you," Minjun sat on the bed, in front of the latter.

"Hmm? What is it?" he asked, not really looking at him. Somehow, the colour choosen for the pages is too bright for his liking.

"We...we decided to serve together in the army," he said after being silent for a while. Almost in the instant, Nichkhun found himself being unable to read even a letter. His eyes still fixed onto the page of a small cottage in Ireland.

"We thought it is the best. You see, if we serve in the army in the same time, we will be back in the same time too. You won't have to wait longer. So as our fans. Only two years Khun...time flies...you, understand right?" Taecyeon explained and asked. Nichkhun looked up and smiled widely at them.

"So, I guess...I'll just have to wait for two years only, right?" he asked. They nodded in relief when Nichkhun looked at them with his cheerful smile. 

"Well, time flies...I can wait for that two years...when are you going to serve?" he asked again. Unknown to any of them, he fisted his bandaged hand under the comforter. 

"The fastest call will be in 6 months...if we're listed in the list of the first call," Junho said, smiling with his eyes. They suddenly turned cheerful when the topic being said. How they must train their body for this few month, how they must organize everything before then, and more. Nichkhun watched them with longing eyes. He forced his smile when they turned to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter