Impending

Heaven and Hell

"Yo!" Seungcheol approached Woozi, he has been absent from Hell for two days, although it isn't completely uncommon, Seungcheol is an extremely clingy friend, and even one hour seems like a year to Seungcheol.

"Hey Seungcheol," Woozi smiled, looking upwards so he can see his friend's face, "I'm tired, Haven't had a good night's sleep."

"We're demons, we don't need sleep, what are you talking about?" Seungcheol laughed, "By the way, what where you doing the past two days?"

"The two days.." Woozi thought back to the couple of days with Hoshi by his side. "I've been..busy, to put it in simple terms." Woozi looked at Seungcheol with a cheeky smile.

"I'll believe that for now, tsk." Seungcheol spun around and headed to his compartment. That's Hell's word for a room. Woozi walked over to the cafeteria, taking a vile of blood from the drink basket. He hadn't a drop of this in weeks, and it was exactly what he needed to get rid of Hoshi from his head. Woozi knew he wouldn't be able to see Hoshi soon, and he hoped he could at least not be affected much, or else 'He' will have to confront Woozi's slacking work.

"ALL DEMONS REPORT TO THE CENTER FOR NEWS! ALL DEMONS REPORT TO THE CENTER FOR NEWS!" Woozi jumped a bit as the intercom blared through all of everyone's ears. The intercom repeated everything it said as every demon scattered off to the main center where all demons walk, social, pester, and relax at. Woozi scanned his surroundings to see a glimpse of Seungcheol. Seungcheol seemed to have spotted him first although. It could've been that the pink hair just stood out so out of place, and or he saw a small spot missing where everyone gathered, knowing Woozi was 10 feet smaller than everyone, joking just joking. A woman seem to have walked ontop of the small set-up stage they had. Woozi and Seungcheol standing next to each other the woman spoke up.

"Starting tomorrow, we have declared that hunting will be at it's peak as a purge will begin!" The woman stopped speaking as the demons started to roar and shout, in joy? Woozi wouldn't know, but Woozi didn't partake in the scream-feast and unlike being joyful as the others around him he felt his heart sink.Seungcheol even has a hand squeezing the living hell out of his arm, although he was in hell himself. "Alright settle down, or else." And with that threat, the center became as quiet until a shoe squeaked here and there as people tried to get better places up front. "This is a bit sudden, but due to the sayings of 'He' Demons will do their best to wreck havoc anywhere and everywhere. This is suppose to kept a secret from the angels, and if they start to fight. Fight. Back. Got it?" The woman spoke, as her tone got more menacing with each word spoken, and escaped from . The demons started to chant with the word 'Destroy!' Chills came down from Woozi as he thought of him fighting Hoshi. He hated it, he did not like it one bit.

The superintendent, the woman, ordered everyone to rest their muscles at their compartments as they were going to be the spawns of chaos and madness themselves. Woozi entered his compartments, while Seungcheol followed. "Woozi..?" Seungcheol spoke as he looked over at Woozi who plopped into the couch. Seungcheol sat himself down on the soft carpetted floor as he ran his hands through the small pieces of fabric on the floor.

"What?" Woozi sounded on the verge of mentally breaking down.

"Is there's something wrong? Is it with the purging?" Seungcheol knew talking anything about Woozi's feelings was something they uncommonly did, and it ended being extremely awkward, but Seungcheol wanted to know. "Is there something that's making you feel...bad?" 

"Oh, well if I were to tell you-" He stopped as yelling outside told everyone to get to their own compartments. Seungcheol left, and Woozi sighed. He didn't want anyone to know. No, not right now, not ever.

The day of the purge was upon the resting demons, some restless for being allowed to let out their own true forms, others..well they were restless like the others. The only person dreading the last few hours before was Woozi. He felt like a soft spot inside his heart was grown after meeting Hoshi. Woozi shook his head as he cracked open the door, tiptoeing out. A rush of demons passed Woozi, almost knocking him off his feet. He sighed as he moved to the back of the mob. Demons one by one entered Earth, letting themselves be released from inside. Woozi wondered..Purge? Now? Why? So unexpected.. Woozi shook his head. He knew it'll be worse if 'He' looked into his thoughts, he couldn't deny 'He' and he didn't wish too..

 

 

------------

Look at my terrible writing skills..THIS WAS SO RUSHED TO ME, I HAD NO IDEA ; O; i want to curl in a ball and cry. I want to add why everything is like it is with the purge and but idk if I can..I don't know how to write good stories. I don't. Also I realized all my chapters are like little baby ones, so small ; o; i tried making this chapter longer, but my creative mind shut down half of the way. I'm like tf is happening.

 

~UPVOTE THIS CRAPPY STORY~

See y'all later, ciao~