Love is Just a Feeling

Heaven and Hell

The two walked aimlessly around the city as the Sun dropped lower and lower into the horizon. Angels were leaving now, and the demons are slowly replacing their place. The night is the best place for demons. A great place to wreck havoc, and to have their naughty deeds. The moon rose up from it's resting place, and Hoshi started to look around. 

"Woozi.." He spoke up, "Where are we going?" 

"No where..I mean nowhere in mind right now." Woozi shrugged, as he pulled Hoshi closer to him. They walked and walked, looking at the city lights, enjoying the park at night until they reached a resting oasis. They turned a right and entered a hotel. Nothing fancy, just a few embellishments of decor placed sporaticly. Them not having any money, used a special power that, luckily, they both have. They both turned invisible and slowly crept up the stairs, although Hoshi stayed behind to get a key. When they reached their room number, Woozi rushed to unlock the door. 

Hoshi reached over and wrapped his arms around Woozi's neck, "Hey.." He quietly whispered. Woozi was trudging over to the bed, with Hoshi still attached to him.

"Hoshi," Woozi turned around to attack Hoshi's face. It surprised him at first, and questions and thoughts like: Why are we doing this? We are going so fast, and why do I want to kiss back? With a kiss on the mouth, Hoshi woke back up to reality. "Hoshi.." Woozi said, in a more irritated voice, "Answer me when I say your name."

"Mhm.." a soft moan escaped Hoshi, they were full on making out now.

"You know what happens to demons at night.." A grin engulfed the small man's mouth. 

"W-what happens.." muffled Hoshi due to the kissing.

"We get a bit..frisky." Woozi said, biting Hoshi's ear as a hand crept down his pants.

 

They went on with their naughty deeds, and let's just say...There was alot of and panting..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

thx for putting up with my terrible story, ily