No Regrets

Heaven and Hell

Hoshi woke up with a small man on top of him. They were both , breathing at a steady pace. He turned his head to see his surroundings, still not fully awake to take in everything that just happened...It then struck him. A scream erupted from Hoshi as he violently pushed Woozi off of him and crawled to the edge of the bed. The once peacefully sleeping man woke with a jolt and an aching pain on the back of his head as he hit his head on the head board of the bed. "Oof!" Woozi sat up, rubbing his head. He blinked a few times, his vision becoming clearing as he saw Hoshi infront of him, cowering at the edge.

"What did we do!" Hoshi screamed, loudly I may add (it probably awoken the neighboring rooms). He took a blanket to cover his entire body, and wrapping it around like a toga.

"I..I think.." Woozi groaned again as another jolt of pain entered his head as the blanket he was sitting on flipped up under him making him fall off the bed. "Would you stop hurting me!" 

"Sorry..sorry.." Hoshi tended to Woozi's injury, rubbing it gentley.

Woozi smirked to himself, "If you really want to know what we did..." He paused, disapointed that Hoshi didn't even remember, and Woozi didn't drug anyone this time! "All I can say is that if you were a , you aren't one anymore." Woozi clicked his toungue, and stood up as Hoshi's hand fell off his head. 

"I thought I was going to save myself for someone I actually care about!" Hoshi gasped although sarcasm was evident. Woozi went on his tippy toes and ruffled Hoshi's hair.

"I'm going to go get dressed up, see ya." Woozi signaled a small bye and grabbed last night's clothes and headed to the bathroom. Hoshi then realized he too was still , and the only thing covering him up is a small comforter. He went to a corner of the room and got dressed. Woozi got out of the bathroom, and placed an arm over Hoshi's shoulders. Due to the height difference though, it was a bit awkward. They got there things and left the room a mess. They both walked out of the hotel not saying a word until Hoshi turned to the smaller one. 

"Wait..Aren't you a demon.." Hoshi had a finger pointing to Woozi.

Woozi nodded feebly.

"And I'm an angel.." Hoshi turned his finger to him, "And we both had '' isn't there reprecussions to things like that."

"Nah," Woozi took his arm off of Hoshi, and made a small reassuring gesture by placing Hoshi closer, "Jeonghan and Seungcheol do it all the time. I'm the next room from them, and all I hear is screams." 

Hoshi stared blankly at Woozi at the partially disturbing fact. They took a turn into the park, and sat on a bench. Hoshi sighed, then with a quick gasp, he rembered his angel duties. "Gah! I'm going to be late for angel duty!" Hoshi flew up, although becoming invisible to the regular human eye. Woozi still saw him perfectly, and until the small glowing white dot left his sight, he decided to leave too. Descending down into the depths of Hell, Woozi sighed. Flying to the very top, above the wispy clouds, Hoshi sighed. They weren't sure for the other but they do know this: they have no regrets.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

GAH I'M DONE WITH A CHAPTER (': i have map testing next week so I can't update, but I stuck to a small routine to updating every 2 weeks. Does that sound fine? I want to work on other fanfics that I don't have a clear base on it yet and how I'm going to start it *cough cough* Oblivious *cough* but when I do you should totally check the fics out *cough* Oblivious *cough* Check it out *cough* Not yet though *cough* I haven't made a chapter *cough* ok this coughing is getting reptitive..G'DAY ENJOY THE FANFIC A UPVOTE IS GR8 THXHXHX

UPVOTE IT THXHXHX