Mixture

Heaven and Hell

Woozi 3rd Pov

Woozi flew up to the Heaven and Hell border, Earth. It was peaceful, no one looked at Woozi weirdly, and he lived a regular life as a puny human. He only wanted to be here, because he knows it's the only way he can see angels. Only angels and demons can sense each other's presence and know who aren't human.Where Woozi was, it crawled with angels, infesting the entire place. Earth was a mixture of Heaven and Hell. Woozi, who wasn't paying attention to much, bumped into a taller man. Well, everyone was taller than Woozi, but this man was relatively small. After staring at the man for awhile, a small burn came in contact on his human skin. He'd be fine if he was in demon-form, but soft human flesh surrounded his skin. "O-ow!" Woozi stumbled back, pulling his shirt away from his chest.

"A-are you ok?" The man lend a hand out. Woozi looked up and saw a faint glow of what seems to be a halo on the top of the man's head. 

"Y-you're an angel?" quietly whispered Woozi.

"I couldn't hear? Speak up, please." The man kindly demanded.

"Oh! I'm fine!" Woozi said, bowing a bit, while still holding his shirt away from his chest. 

Hoshi 3rd Pov

Hoshi looked at the man, weirdly, as the man bowed. He saw a small reddish glow on the top of his head, resembling devil ears. He instantly knew the man was a devil.

"Well, I'm Hoshi." Hoshi stook his hand  out, smiling at the guy.

"I'm Woozi, sorry for bumping into you, today." Woozi shook Hoshi's hand, although the other one was in the pocket of his pants.

"Do you want me to help you with that?" Hoshi said, as his angelic aura surrounded the both of them.

"Sure, if you don't mind.." Woozi replied back, although looking to his side. They went inside the closest cafe possible to get Hoshi a new coffee, and get napkins for Woozi's clothing accident. 

Hoshi thought to himself: This 'Woozi' guy is pretty cool..If only... Hoshi sighed..  They both  met at the entrance of the cafe. Hoshi, unsure if Woozi felt the same, tried to grab Woozi's hand. He knew they just met, and all, but he couldn't deny his upcoming Summer love. Woozi, in return, took Hoshi's hand into his..

It was true, Earth is a mixture of Heaven and Hell.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes: Making this a chapter fanfic! Any suggestions on any upcoming chapters is welcomed! Hoped you enjoy this short chapter!