You Belong With Me

Fany's Taylor Swift Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was getting ready to leave for school. He took his lock and keys for his bicycle. Before he took off, he had an extra step in his daily grind. He looked over to the other side of the fence to check if she was also getting ready to leave. 

"Bye mom!" A girl rushed to her convertible car parked outside. She then opened her roof and that's when she saw the young boy looking at her. "Bacon!!!" She screamed from her car, "Wanna go to school together?!" 

"Are you sure?" He pedaled towards her her car.

"Yeah why not?! So... How are we doing it this time?" She asked excitedly. "Will you bike along with me? Shotgun?! Oohh I just remembered, my father bought a detachable bike rack. Wait, let's use it!"

"It's okay Fany... Maybe next time. I'll just bike beside you."

"Okay..." Tiffany started her engine as Baekhyun was biking beside her. They weren't able to chat but they enjoyed going to school together like this.
Especially Baekhyun, he knows that this is as far as he could get with her. To him, he's just her childhood friend whom she goes to school together with. He's aware that by the time they arrived on campus, they're still going to be at the same place but they'd be on different levels.

Tiffany parked beside the bike racks so they could park their rides together. They were walking around campus but it seemed like Tiffany was all alone as the other students greeted her and only her. No one even bothered to aknowledged him. What's worse was it seemed like she didn't even realize that he's not walking with her anymore.

He watched on the sidelines as another student named, Park Chanyeol, placed his arm over her shoulder and kissed the top of her head. "Hi baby..." She greeted him back. Baekhyun watched the two as they walked to their class together.

That's how Baekhyun lives every single day of his school life. He watches her walk away with another man but deep inside he was wishing he was the one with her. He wanted to be with her but he lacked the couraged to really be with her.

 

One Saturday morning, Tiffany was sitting on their porch while practicing her violin. Everyone at school knows that she and Chanyeol registered for a talent show but right now, she's alone practising their piece.

"Fany dear, you have a visitor." said Mrs. Hwang as she led this visitor to their porch then going inside with their groceries.

"Oh hi Bacon! What's up?!" Tiffany asked as she kept her violin in its case.

"Nothing much really. Honestly, your mom just caught me watching you play the violin from outside so she invited me to come in and say hi" he said as he sat down on the ottoman in front of her.

"You've been watching me?!" Tiffany felt embarrassed. She wasn't that confident yet about her skills so she practices on their porch where it's quite noisy because it's outside and cars passed from time to time.

"Well yeah, I bet you and Park Chanyeol are going to win that trophy." He hoped she didn't notice the sudden change in tone when he said his name.

"Not at least if he shows up for practice... I don't think so." She finally locked the case.

"He hasn't showed up?" she nodded.

"Even once?" she nodded again.

"Why?"

"Beats me. He likes playing basketball with his friends during Saturdays and also, he doesn't want to practice. He says we could just wing it at the show." She sighed.

"And you're okay with that?" He asked her.

"Well of course no. I have to practice playing with him singing so I'd be able to work on my tempo but because I was the one who begged to join, I should just be thankful he agreed to perform with me." She was getting ready to get inside but then she thought of a temporary solution. "Wait, hold on...what if you sing instead on his behalf?? Just for practice...please..."

"Well...I can't.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter