Hey Stephen

Fany's Taylor Swift Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During classes, all Miyoung did was stare at her professor. Who wouldn't stare at him?! He was a newly hired professor who just started teaching but had no trouble in getting the students attention especially the girls because of his good looks and well built frame. He then looked at her. His eyes filled with passion, he took out a pink rose from his inside pocket and knelt in front of her as the other students witness, "Miss Hwang Miyoung-ssi, please be my girl..." "I d--" She suddenly heard church bells chiming but something was off. They weren't chiming, it was more like an alarm. She finally snapped out of her daydream as it was the end of the class.

 

Almost all the students went out of the room while the professor organized his stuff into his briefcase. Miyoung sighed as she watched him flex muscles unintentionally while he carried his briefcase on his left arm and the students' projects on his right.

 

"Yah Miyoung! Don't you think you're being too discreet?!" Taeyeon said in a sarcastic tone. "I know you like Prof. Lee but please try to even blink when you're looking at him in class. You're wayyyy too obvious."

"Jinjja?! I don't think Donghae oppa even notices." She said nonchalantly as they walked out of the room.

"Whoa, what did you call him? Donghae oppa??" Taeyeon burst into laughter. "Girl you crazy! I hope other students won't hear you because that wouldn't be pretty. They might kill you!" "They can get mad all they want but they're not gonna go between me and my Donghae oppa." She smugged as they walked to their next class.

 


The next week

"Kyosunim, is a surprise test even necessary?!" Asked Eunhyuk, one of the students.

"Yes Mr. Lee, don't worry, this test is easy. Very easy." He said as he passed the test questionnaires around.

 

While everyone was answering quickly and at ease, Miyoung panicked and stared at her questionnaire but she couldn't comprehend the words well. Every sentence was quite a blur for her so she looked at her right, Shinhye, the class genius. She tried to get a glimpse of her seatmate's paper as discreetly as possible and was able to copy few of the items from the multiple choice part of the test. Then, she tried to write whatever she can to fill the essay part.

 

When the time was up, everyone stood up from their seats and fell in line to submit the test papers then leaving the room. Miyoung went to the back of the line so she'll be the last one to handover her paper but as she placed her paper on his desk, she noticed him looking at her. She felt like there was something in his eyes that she can't fathom so she tried to smile and hurried out of the room but before she got out of the door, he spoke. "Miss Hwang, I can't wait to grade your test paper. See you next week."

"Ne~" she looked at him in a flash before running out of the room. Once she was sure that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter