Nightmare Coming True

Black Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red eyes. Red eyes everywhere.

That boy from Jaekyung High stared at her with red eyes and a smirk painted his face.

That boy she met outside her house stared at her with red eyes.

The boys stepped towards her.

One.

Two.

Minhee snapped her eyes open. Sweat was evident on her forehead. Panting, she analyzed her surroundings. Realizing it was her bedroom, she sighed and cover her eyes with her arm.

It was just a dream. They wanted to eat me. Vampires wanted to eat me.

Minhee took a shaky breath and steadied her breath. She was trying to forget the nightmare, but all she did was etching the nightmare in her head.

Those boys’ faces were haunting her. She knew them. She knew those faces.

Minhee pulled down her arm with a frown.

“Isn’t that boy.. Kim Namjoon? The leader of Bangtan Sonyeondan?” she muttered with a frown.

“Wait, he is! Oh my god!” questions were running on her head.

Why did Kim Namjoon’s eyes turned red? What is he doing out at late night?

“And that other boy..” she reminisced the handsome boy she met at Jaekyung High.

“He looked awfully familiar, but I can’t put a finger on it.. I guess I worry too much on my chemistry grade,” she sighed and gave up.

Whoever it is, she’s sure not to mess with Bangtan Sonyeondan ever again. It’s not like she wanted to know the reason behind the color changing eyes anyway.

***

Her day went well even after the nightmare, well, that’s before lunch break.

Minhee brought her strawberry milk and walked out from the cafeteria, trying to stick the straw onto the milk’s carton. After a few trials, she finally made it.

Just then, a girl bumped to her, almost choking her from the milk. The girl didn’t even apologize.

“How rude!” Minhee mumbled angrily.

She decided to forget the matter and sipped her milk. After savoring the flavor and trying to remember her physics lesson, she saw a crowd.

Quite large, honestly.

Minhee was surprised. Usually these crowds formed when the exam’s results were out, in front of the board, obviously. But this crowd formed in front of the teacher’s room.

A girl turned to Minhee, and her eyes sparkled.

“Here’s Kim Minhee!” she grabbed Minhee harshly and pushed her inside the crowd.

“Wait, what the—“ Minhee couldn’t even breath as she got pushed to the center of the crowd.

Is there a murder case and I was suspected as the murderer? Oh god.

But her thoughts soon vanished as she saw the center of the crowd. Something she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter