Who do we live with?

My roommate, My lover
one 2/2.
My roommate, My lover!
x1pPHu2K6HCG6qDaqSp3VHhExlyzYpaGP2A.gif_______________________________________________________________________________
» Sehun and Luhan gathered their dirty laundry and used two, green and blue, laundry baskets to take their clothes to the laundry room. The laundry was on the end of the corridor and not many people used it. It was rare that the residents used the laundry room, because they had their own washing machines at their apartment. But this doesn't apply to Sehun. His parents wanted to save money by that and they sure did. Sehun was one of that kind, that rather bought himself new clothes than did the laundry.
Sehun opened the front door with the blue basket in his arms. Luhan was rushing after him, to get out of apartment first. They both headed to the laundry room, just across their apartment. Sehun switched on the light and they both slipped inside the narrow laundry room. 
The washing machine was , all the clothes mixed together. Luhan was sitting on top of the not used machine and was reading a box of a laundry powder. Sehun was checking his phone, sitting on top of an ironing board, opposite of Luhan. He was listening to Luhan's slow and incorrect reading. He was snickering when the words turned into mumbles that didn't make any sense. 
"Excuse me?" there was a gentle voice coming from the opened door. They both jerked their heads towards the door and stayed stunned. "The laundry room downstairs is out of service, so I thought-"
"Sure, we'll be leaving soon anyway" Sehun said and lightly smiled at their neighbor. Luhan jumped down from the washing machine and went to stand beside Sehun. Luhan was still holding the box and holding it down to his stomach. The woman walked inside, only looking a bit more older than the two, at least older than Sehun.
"You live on this floor?" she asked and started to separate her clothes from the pink laundry basket. It was a girly thing, but the clothing inside the basket were mainly manly. She was making two piles, white clothing and colorful ones.
"Yes, we're in 311" Sehun said and swing his legs in the air. Although he was tall, the ironing board was taller. They both were still amazed by her natural beauty. She had long wavy dark brown hair and and amazingly beautiful face. She was dressed casually, but it still seemed like she could be a celebrity anytime she wanted to.
"Isn't that a coincidence? I'm right below, 211!" she exclaimed happily and turned around. She flipped her hair and giggled. She first looked at Sehun and than back at Luhan. "Excuse me, but you don't look familiar" she stated, pointing out Luhan's unfamiliarity.
"I just moved in" Luhan added and smiled warmly, before glancing at Sehun who caught himself looking at the female's bare legs. She was wearing jean shorts, that were so short, that it wasn't nice to see for a lonely guy like Sehun.
"He is my new roommate, Luhan" Sehun introduced him and the girl just quickly shook hands with him, a bright smile on her face. Luhan bowed respectfully and greeted her.
"I'm Kim Taeyeon" she introduced himself and turned to Sehun to shake hands, but she felt awkward because she had no clue what his name was. "Your name is?" she asked silently and held out her hand.
"Oh Sehun" he said and shook hands with her, bowing his head.
"I've seen you around already, with Park Chanyeol, right?" she insisted and leaned against the still turned off washing machine.
"Do you know Chanyeol?" Sehun asked kind of surprised and wondered how they knew each other.
"Ah, yes. He works with my boyfriend it the cafe" she admitted and run a hand through her hair. "You two always looked like two towers walking... you're so tall" she added and with  giggle, she turned around and packed the washing machine with her white clothing.
The room quieted down and also the men's washing machine stopped bouncing and making noises. Luhan nudged Sehun who nodded, jumped off the ironing board and emptied it. He handed one basket to Luhan and he took the other, wet clothes mixed between each other, but they somehow didn't mind. They said their farewells to Taeyeon, before she bowed to them and started up the machine.
 
» Dara was sitting in the living room of the apartment 205. She was sitting on the ground, legs under the coffee table. She was searching for cosmetic products for her shop. It was the season when the number of her clients grew dangerously and she needed to make emergency stocks.
Chanyeol on the other hand was sitting on the couch, hands behind his head and legs wide apart, Dara practically sitting between his legs. He was watching an evening show, where old gag songs were playing. Chanyeol suddenly started to hit his knee against Dara's shoulder, startling her. He was mumbling the words of the song.
"Yah!" Dara hit him with her palm on his inner thigh, trying to make him stop. Instead of stopping, he jumped up on the couch and raised the volume of the TV. Dara was surprised and much more stunned when Chanyeol jumped off the couch and started dancing and jumping and bouncing and playing around to the rhythm of the funny music in the TV. "People downstairs will complain" she nagged and patted Chanyeol on the and tried to calm him down.
Suddenly the telephone in the apartment rang and Chanyeol let go of the remote control in panic. Dara quickly grabbed it and with a shocked expression looked towards Chanyeol, turning the volume down.
"Hello?" he spoke innocently into the telephone shell. "Ah yeah... yeah... My aunt is a bit fat, I'll let her know... Yes, thank you" he hung up.
Dara sat there, the remote control was held in her tight grip, her fingers turning white from the pressure used on the grip. Chanyeol loooked at her, not understanding what he did wrong.
"Why did you call me fat?" Dara spoke through gritted teeth and slowly stood up, throwing the remote control on the sofa. 
"I... well" Chanyeol started, before he raised his hand and gestured to the whole figure of his girlfriend. She opened in shock her whole body tensed and glared at Chanyeol.
"That's because you're stick-like!" she shouted and pointed at Chanyeol's skinny legs and slender arms.
"It's not my fault you're fatter than me" Chanyeol defended himself and shrugged his shoulders. Dara ruffled her own hair and stormed out of the living room right into their bedroom.
"This kid really..." she snorted. Bang!
"Dara?" Chanyeol finally realized what was happening. She got mad at him. He quickly ran to the door of their room and knocked on the locked door. "Dara~ I'm sorry" he whined and draw circles on the wooden surface of the door and just leaned against it. "I'm really sorry, Dara~" he mumbled on and on, but he could only hear muffled cusswords that were muted by the pillows of their bed.
 
Chanyeol went back to the living room after a while and watched the TV again. He could only hear how the bedroom door unlocked and opened. When he saw Dara's shadow he jump to his feet and ran after her. She aimed to the bathroom and closed the door right in front of Chanyeol's face and locked the door. Chanyeol knocked on the door and whined again. He heard how the shower started to run the water, so Dara wouldn't hear him. Chanyeol decided to tell her a poem that he himself wrote. But it didn't affect Dara. She herself started to sing, but a really harsh song against Chanyeol, telling him to leave her alone. 
"Dara~, I love you anyway" Chanyeol said with a whine and leaned against the door, acting like a cat scratching on the door. The shower suddenly stopped, the curtain opened and Dara unlocked the door. Chanyeol stood back, awaiting her outcome. She did, but in a way that shocked him.
"You're sleeping on the couch tonight" she simply said and gave him a sassy look. She was only wearing  towel around her body and she was wet from head to toe. It was like a wet dream come true for Chanyeol, he just waited that she would attack him with kisses and touches, but nothing like that happened. She walked pass him and purposely swayed her hips. She walked back inside the bedroom and before she closed and locked the door again, she threw her towel off, standing there before shut the door again. Chanyeol fell to his knees and clutched the shirt on his chest.
"Why are you doing this to me?" he cried.
 
» In the apartment 211, Byun Baekhyun and his girlfriend Kim Taeyeon were watching an evening show. Baekhyun was lying on the couch, using Taeyeon's lap as a pillow. She was gently combing his hair with her fingers and casually humming to herself. This was a normal evening for the couple that lived together for two years. They were dating since high school. He was the popular jock, a pretty boy, the boy that every and each girl dreamed about. He was really a pretty boy and he liked the attention, but he fell for the amazingly beautiful Kim Taeyeon, a girl in his class whose passion was dancing. They both dated for years, even though they went to different colleges. After deciding to move in together, their parents started to put pressure on them to get married. However, Baekhyun didn't want to commit just yet, he was afraid of losing his independence and he had many secrets.
It was a comfortable to lay just like that, but the TV suddenly got interrupted by a loud pounding noises. Both of them glanced up at their ceiling and cringed a little, disgusted by the thought.
"What are they thinking they are doing at this time of the day?" Baekhyun snorted and quickly sat up from Taeyeon's lap. She shrugged her shoulder and took a chip from the sack on the coffee table.
"These jerks..." she mumbled as she was munching on the crunchy chip. Baekhyun looked to his side, looking at Taeyeon with suspicion.
"How do you know they are jerks?" he asked squinting his eyes a little.
"I met them in the laundry room earlier today. I saw the two of them" she admitted and crossed her legs, taking the remote control in her hands. "And I tell you, they are freaking good looking" the excitement in her words worried Baekhyun. He looked at her threateningly and just chewed on his lower lip.
"They are better looking than me?"
"They are taller and hotter" she simply said and raised the volume of the TV. But as she did, the noises got louder but uneven. 
"These bastards are just" Baekhyun grimaced and rolled his eyes. He was staring at the ceiling, trying to imagine what was going on up there. "They are two men doing that?" he asked.
"Why not? If they like each other, then there is no problem" Taeyeon pouted as she looked towards Baekhyun. It was surprising her how badly he reacted to that, since she knew very well that he had a history with men himself.
"It's not that it's dirty, it's just it's too loud" Baekhyun reasoned to that statement and grimaced again. "It sounds like they are pounding at each other and the bed is breaking" he hissed aggressively.
"Tell them to quiet down then" suggested Taeyeon with a slight glance upwards, also trying to imagine it. It wasn't hard, but it sure wasn't a nasty thought seeing the two men .
"Me?"
"Who else?"
"Okay, I'll go" he slipped in his slippers and aimed for the door and left.
 
Suddenly he stood in front of the door with a budget saying 311. He started to knock on the door first, before slapping his palm on the wooden hard surface.
"Excuse me!" he called out and stood there, tapping his foot on the floor. "Excuse me!"
"Yes, one moment" he heard a male voice come from the other side of the door.
It suddenly opened and Sehun almost ran into Baekhyun, but for the surprise of both, they didn't imagine what they came to see. Baekhyun was staring at Sehun's broad chest that was right in front of his face. He realized that Taeyeon's meaning of taller was really tall. Sehun was looking down at Baekhyun, or more like on the top of his head.
"Can I help you?" Sehun asked in a deep husky growl. Baekhyun felt insecure and really uncomfortable that the younger male was that much taller than him and of course more toned. He tried to stand on his tip toe, but it didn't help much at all.
"I... actually-" Baekhyun was at loss of words. He just gulped uneasily and suddenly loked up, his head rolling backwards to finally look up at Sehun.
"Sehun, is something wrong?" in that moment Luhan appeared from behind, holding the laundry dryer in his hands with a victorious smile.
"You got it out?" Sehun asked as he turned a little to look at the huge but light iron dryer. Baekhyun got numb and just lightly leaned to the side. He found a gap between Luhan's and Sehun's shoulder. He saw another door opened inside the apartment and it was a huge mess in front of it and he suddenly realized, that these two were completely innocent.
"Yeah, but what's going on?" Luhan looked from one to the other and Sehun again looked back down at Baekhyun. The same insecure feeling crawling around Baekhyun again.
"I just.. erm ehm" he cleared his throat and tried to make up an excuse, but he quickly couldn't think of anything. "My-My girlfriend is making rice cakes and... I was wondering if you like rice cakes?" he blubbered and smiled, trying to change the subject really quick. Sehun was emotionless and just looking down at his neighbor. Baekhyun suddenly seemed like he was talking to Sehun's chest and not to him. "Do you like them?"
"Ah, yeah" Sehun replied with a throaty growl, a small smile pulling on his lips, before Luhan nodded excitedly agreeing with his roommate. Baekhyun suddenly felt the comfort in the Chinese man.
"Great! I-I'll tell my girlfriend to make more of them... and I'll bring them over tomorrow" Baekhyun said and disappeared quick as possible.
 
He sneaked inside his apartment, into the dark of the night. Taeyeon was already lying in bed and reading book and wearing glasses. She had her hair in a ponytail, which meant that she already took a shower. Baekhyun returned, exhausted and still not looking well at all.
"How did it go?" Taeyeon asked and looked away from her book. Baekhyun didn't say a word. He took off his slippers and carelessly crawled over the bed, disturbing Taeyeon's comfortable position. "Yah, what's with you?" she sat up quickly and patted Baekhyun's back as he curled up on his side of the bed, back turned to her.
"If I drank all the milk my mom wanted to feed my, I would be over them" he mumbled to himself, all upset and feeling sad. Taeyeon looked at him puzzled, but understood his situation. She put away her book and snuggled up behind Baekhyun. She hugged him around the stomach and put her chin on his neck.
"Ow, Baekkie... I still love you" she admitted to make him feel better. She pecked him on the cheek and started to caress his cheek. Baekhyun turned around in the bed to face his girlfriend. She pulled back from him and sat back on her position before and took the book back in her hands, smiling softly, satisfied. Baekhyun leaned over and laid his head on Taeyeon's belly that was covered with the blanket and also hugged her around the waist. He somehow needed to gather his emotions back and he knew very well what he needed. He moved his hand down south, caressing her hips and still went lower.
"What are you doing?" she chuckled lightly, but kept on reading. He slipped his hand under her shirt first, sneaking up to her , but she swatted his hand. "Paws off!" her chuckle disappeared and her expression turned annoyed. But Baekhyun didn't give up. He moved his hand back down, and tried to pass the barrier of Taeyeon's waistband, but she swatted his hand away again and then hit him with the book on his head. "Stop it" she chuckled again and kicked her legs.
"You know you want it" Baekhyun whined and looked up cutely, his chin on her belly.
"If you want to do that, you should set to mood and atmosphere" Taeyeon put the book away and put her glasses on top of it. Baekhyun grimaced and turned away from here, upset and frustrated. He quickly took his sleeping position and wanted to fall asleep. "You didn't even wash up!" Taeyeon added and pouted, turning on the other side and went to sleep as well.
 
» After the laundry, both of Sehun and Luhan turned to dry their clothes. The biggest struggle was taking out the dryer out of the stock room (which caused the noise Baekhyun and Taeyeon heard). Sehun was hanging the clothes, while Luhan was dusting them off and handing them over to Sehun. They both worked really well, like a team. Luhan was already comfortable with Sehun and he didn't mind telling him anything. He tried to speak formally to him, but it was suddenly harder than before. They learnt that Luhan is few years older than Sehun, but there was no intention for Sehun to call the other his brother. They just kept on calling themselves their normal names and it ended there.
"When I was in China, I always wondered how the people of other nation were" Luhan spoke, it almost seemed like he was talking to himself. "I was in Europe, I was on many places" Luhan stated and shook out a shirt. He handed it over to Sehun and smiled at him. "Have you ever been abroad?"
"I-"
"People here in Korea are always surprised when they learn my name, because I only am Luhan." Before he could answer, Luhan continued. He again shook off another shirt and the water accidentally splashed on Sehun's face, who yelped from the surprise. Luhan quickly reacted and brushed Sehun's wet cheek off. Sehun quickly grabbed Luhan's hand and put it down.
"It's okay" he said, more startled by the sudden skin-ship than the actual accident. "Don't worry about it."
Luhan just smiled, feeling satisfied that Sehun wasn't hurt or angry and they just finished what they've been doing.
 
After having a dinner, Luhan offered to wash the dishes and while Sehun was making his bed. Tonight, they both agreed that the two would sleep in one bed. What could go wrong right? They both were men and Sehun's bed was quite big. He took out spare blanket he had in his closet. He set it on the bed on the left side, because Sehun was used to sleep on the right side of the bed.
Sehun was the first to take a shower and when he returned, Luhan took his turn and went inside the bathroom. Sehun took his phone, dressed in his pajamas and slipped inside his bed. He went through his facebook messages and replied to few of them.
When Luhan returned he just jumped over Sehun and slipped on he other side of the bed, comfortably covering his body in the freshly set blanket.
"Are you texting your friends?" Luhan asked and looked over in Sehun's phoned curiously. Sehun shut down his screen and put the phone away.
"Uh-huh" he looked at Luhan and smiled lightly. "I texted my mom that you arrived and stuff" informed Sehun. Luhan laughed and slipped lower in the bed.
"That's sweet" he said and turned his back to Sehun. "Goo night, roommate" he said cheerfully and just found a nice position to sleep in.
"Good night... roommate" Sehun half smiled on the idea, that he finally could call someone his friend.
Sehun goes to sleep himself and soon enough, manly snores take place in the silent night of the apartment complex.
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 
Next part is up... it took me a lot, 'cause my laptop is deleting my documents ; n ;
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed
Subscribe if you liked it and please leave a comment
BBye~