Spicy or Bland

My roommate, My lover
two 1/2.
My roommate, My lover!
x1pPHu2K6HCG6qDaqSp3VHhExlyzYpaGP2A.gif_______________________________________________________________________________
» Chanyeol woke up in the morning, later than usual. He had a free period for the first few hours. Dara was in the store at that time.
He had his phoned in his hands and was watching this night show 'The No More Show'. It was a show about adult things and it was erted and full of adult content. He was giggling like a school girl, watching half- women play games. He was so into it, that he didn't hear his girlfriend, Dara, came home.
She changed her shoes into her bunny slippers and took the groceries into the kitchen. She was surprised that Chanyeol isn't up yet, occupying the living room as usually. She got an idea of scaring her boyfriend, just to later. She tiptoed into their bedroom, and she sure surprised him.
He jerked his head up, but he didn't mind closing the video he was watching. He grinned and greeted her, lying under the blanket.
"You're up?" she asked smiling as well and climbed into the bed behind him, giving him a light hug and looking over his shoulder. "What are you watching? ?" she snatched away the phone and looked at the screen, which was paused on a woman wearing tight bikinis, making her s pushed up. "What's this?" Dara asked, looking at the phone quizzically. 
"It's a late night show for lonely souls" Chanyeol said and laid on his back, his hands behind his head in a god-like position. Dara grimaced at him and looked at the chick on the screen.
"What's so special about her? Those are fake anyway" Dara scoffed feeling a bit offended. She looked over at Chanyeol expecting an answer.
"She's hot, alright" he said and glanced at the phone and back at Dara. "It's not everyday that you see such s on a Korean girl."
"An average size for a Korean women is 75A" she complained and put the phone down, framing her own s with her hands.
"You must be under average then" Chanyeol chuckled and outstretched his hands, cupping her s in his hands. "But I like them, because they fit in one hand" he said and grinned up at Dara.
"What are you saying? How can this fit in one hand?" she cupped her own own s over Chanyeol's hands, making them look bigger like that. "You don't know, because you're a man!"
"You're right I don't know female sizes, I know men sizes" he bragged and jumped on his knees in front of Dara.
"Really? And what are men sizes?" Dara smiled entertained, not taking her childish boyfriend seriously. Chanyeol pulled his legs apart, sitting only in his boxers and his sleeping shirt on.
"We have like these names for each size. Pickle is small, sausage or cucumber is average, banana is big and baguette is huge, but I hardly doubt there is any Korean guy with a baguette sized " Chanyeol explained and had this very interested and funny expression.
"What? Those are the nicknames made by school kids or what?" Dara laughed, covering with her hand.
"No! Those are the names every guy uses!" Chanyeol snorted and glared lightly.
"Fine, fine. What is your size then?" Dara asked, interested and curious about the answer Chanyeol will have. She knew he would brag and he would want to make it sound better than it actually was.
"I'm a banana" he said and started to climb off of the bed, his chin high up and his chest puffed out. He was going to the bathroom.
"Whaaaaaaaaat?" Dara started to laugh lightly and smacked Chanyeol's as he stood up from the bed. "You're the best, really" she complimented him, just to not humiliate him or something. He left proudly and when he closed the door, Dara rolled around the bed, giggling into her hands. "Banana? This kid is not even a sausage" she laughed like Japanese high school girl, and kicked her legs in the air. 
 
» Sehun woke up to an empty bed to his left. Luhan's side of the bed was neatly set, but he was nowhere to be found. It took a while for Sehun to wake up properly and after he did, he slipped out of the bedroom. He saw Luhan in the kitchen with already prepared fried eggs and cooked rice. Sehun just casually sat down to the table and ruffled his own hair.
"Good morning" Sehun greeted with a husky mumble. A cheerful Luhan came with two bowls of rice in his hands, he put one in front of Sehun and kept to other with himself.
"Morning" he greeted him back with a bright smile. "Are you going to school today?" he asked as he sat down beside Sehun.
"Unfortunately" Sehun sighed and looked at the rice. Without hesitation, he took the chopsticks and dug into the rice. "I'll wait for my friend... You know, that Chanyeol guy" Sehun informed. Luhan nodded and already put few grains of rice in his mouth and reached for the fried eggs. 
 
Luhan saw Sehun out of the apartment building, because he took out the trash at the same time. He finally met Chanyeol and they clicked as friends. He saw how well the two of them got along, but he still didn't know Chanyeol's girlfriend. Sehun mentioned that she is a hottie, but that she is way older than them.
He threw the garbage bag into the huge trash container in the area of the apartment complex. He dusted off his hands and decided to head back inside. He stopped to look at the mail box, but there was nothing there. He already felt like he was at home there and he was comfortable with Sehun living with him as well. He always dreamed about this when he was at school, imagining to live with his best friend in an apartment and travel together, but there was a small problem. Sehun was a stuck up homebody. He wouldn't put his feet out of the flat if there wasn't school or food needed.
He turned around as he heard footsteps. They were light and bouncy, like there was a fairy walking on behind him. It was a short girl with long blonde hair in a ponytail. Her roots were dark, almost black. She was dressed nicely to be at home or just walking around, but it suited her. Dark brown leather shoes, no socks, blue jeans rolled up on the bottom and a navy sweater with her sleeves rolled up. She went up to a mail box and unlocked it. She took out the letters, posters and one postcard. She turned to her side, like she noticed Luhan finally and she smiled widely. 
"Hello" Luhan said and bowed deeply as a greeting.
"Hello" she greeted back, only bowing her head a little. "Oh! You're the new guy! From China, right?" she laughed lightly and gave Luhan an eye-smile.
"Yeah, my name is Luhan. How do you know that?" he asked, slightly curious that she knew at least that. Was he a new celebrity in the apartment complex?
"Oh, Park Chanyeol was your roommates ex roommate" she chuckled softly. "They are good friends and talk a lot to each other."
"You're that Dara noona?" Luhan asked, pointing a stunned finger at her. "Woah, I was wondering how would you look like..."
"Really?" she suddenly turned shy and her cheeks gained a tint of pink.
"Sehun told me about you and Chanyeol and your relationship. He must be lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend" Luhan complimented Dara and smiled sweetly. Dara felt really flattered, but at the same time shy. He was really attractive and he was complimenting her. "Excuse me now, but I have to take my leave. See you around, noona" he bowed again and with a smile left, leaving a stunned Dara leaned against the mailboxes blinking and blushing. 
 
» On the ground floor, the whole south-west wing belonged to the Kim family. To the landlord and his family. The whole home consisted of three individual apartments, that were connected with one long corridor. One single room apartment was re-constructed into a big living room, a big kitchen with a dining part and one study room for Suho. The second double room apartment's living room was re-built into a huge bedroom for the married couple and the other room was Jongdae's, the older son's. The last apartment was a single room apartment and the whole was for their youngest son's, Jongin's.
Mother of two sons, Kim Yoona, was preparing lunch just a while before her sons came back from school. She cooked a ramen, that wasn't the best lunch for the family, because they ate it for days.
"Hi mom!" Jongin took off his shoes and ran inside the first bathroom right after they arrived home. Jongdae followed him in, taking off his shoes, but he aimed for the dining part of the kitchen.
"Hi boys" Yoona greeted them, giving Jongdae a motherly smile. She took the whole pot and put in the middle of the table on a cloth. Opening the lid and putting it aside, the smell of the spices filled the wide room. However, the young boys didn't seem to be so excited about that.
"Ramen again?" both of the sons whined and looked at their mother with a disgusted grimace.
"Yah, eat quickly!" Yoona was fierce and still felt like a young mother of two adolescent boys. Her soul was still young, just like Suho's, and that was the main reason why they loved to embarrass their children. Yoona quickly sat down and filled her bowl with the ramen noodles and poured some soup into it. She moaned satisfied with the taste. Neither her sons complained. 
When Suho arrived, he kissed Yoona on the top of her head and flopped down on the chair next to her. Yoona filled Suho's bowl as well and handed it over.
"Thank you" he said in a broken English but went straight to eat. He took a mouthful of the noodles, but the taste somehow too strong. The taste filled his mouth with stinging hotness. Their sons exchanged look when they noticed Suho's weird expression. They watched them and waited for the reaction he will have. "Is this a new kind of ramen?"
"Hmm?" Yoona replied full and expression satisfied. "It isn't."
"Spicy ramen?"
"What are you saying? I only put one pack of spice into it" pointing with the chopsticks, Yoona reasoned.
"Then you should pour more water into it" Suho replied and without any regret, he poured cold water into the hot ramen. Both Jongdae and Jongin bulged their eyes out, horrified by their father's action. He took a sip of the ramen soup and satisfied with the taste he praised himself. He scooped up more into his bowl and started to eat. To taste is, Yoona also took a sip from a spoon and she gagged.
"It's tasteless! It has no taste!" she complained and wiped her lips with her fingers. Standing up from her seat, she walked to the kitchen and took out a ramen spice pack. She tore it open on her way back and poured it into the pot. She mixed it with her chopsticks and tasted it again. "Yum!"
Without hesitation, Suho added water into the pot again, but before he could taste it, Yoona was back pouring another pack of spice into the pot. Suho glared at her and she just smiled innocently. There was a whole bottle of water at the foot of the table, right beside Jongin.
"Jongin, dear boy, pass me the water, please" Suho said and reached over the table. Jongin was confused, but he obeyed and and passed over the bottle. Suho opened the lid and poured half of it into the pot. Yoona smacked chopsticks on the table and grumbled. She glared at her husband and took another pack.
"Stop it! You're wasting water and food!" she complained and spread another spice over the ramen.
"What are you talking about, you should just eat the powder. Just eat the spice" Suho suggested and kept pouring the water into the pot.
"Stop it!"
"Try it!"
"Suho!"
"Eat it!"
Jongin and Jongdae shared a confused look and they agreed on leaving this comedy and go away. They stood up from the table without excusing themselves, breaking the attention of their parents suddenly.
"Yah, yah, where do you think you're going?" Yoona looked up, shifting on her chair. Suho also looked up, ready to scold his sons, but he somehow forgot he was still pouring the water in the pot. 
"To aunt Sunny" Jongdae said and walked on the front. Jongin looked in the pot, pointed and gave his mother a disgusted face.
"I'm not eating that" and he skipped away after Jongdae, putting on their shoes. They left.
"Yah! Jongdae! Jong-"
"Crap" Suho jolted when the water overflow the pot edge and covered the surface of the table.
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 
Okay so I decided that I will make two parts of each chapter. The day time and the night time.
I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading ^^