Starter

My roommate, My lover
one 1/2.
My roommate, My lover!
_______________________________________________________________________________
» The morning was warm. Bird were singing and the breeze was warmly comfortable. Even the Exodus apartment complex was still sound asleep.
On the third floor, in the apartment number 311, a young boy was in his dreamland, dreaming about food or being a video game character. But the enjoyable dream turned into an unpleasant one right as his fried chicken started to buzz and the sound of it was too familiar to the boy. Why did it sound like his phone's ringtone? Cracking an eye open, he realized it was really his phone. He reached out with a groan, pulling his phone to his ear. However the buzzing didn't stop... He forgot to answer the call. The screen was blurred thanks to his sleepy eyes and the caller's ID was a mystery.
"Hello?" a hoarse mumble left his lips.
"Oh Sehun? It's the landlord" the man sounded cheerful, too cheerful for such an early morning. However, it wasn't nice to disturb a peacefully sleeping person.
"Oh, I told my mom about the rent money-"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, but I'm not callng about that matter. I have a roommate for you" Mr. Kim insisted and canceled the call before Sehun could respond. He looked at his phone and with a puzzled expression blinked.
"What was that?"
Sehun groaned and just threw the phone aside. He let out a stiff groan again as he stretched his limbs and cracked his joints and back. Eventually he sat up on his messy bed, hair being a blond bird's nest. His eyes were still hazy with the early morning. Clothes were everywhere, lying around the floor, furniture maybe even on the balcony. His apartment was a mess, that wasn't going to be cleaned up anytime soon. He pulled up those shriveled sweatpants he wore yesterday and a T-shirt that laid around for about a week. He smelled it first, although he didn't find any weird odors. He shrugged and pulled it over his head and dressed it. Just a second later, there was a knock on his door.
He stood up and headed to answer the door, knowing exactly what was waiting for him. The face of his landlord that he saw so many times the past month, because of the rent mooney.
 
The landlord was standing leaned against the wall beside the door, smiling ridiculously and wearing his weird patterned bath robe over his pajamas. Sehun grimaced when he saw him, but tried to act cool.
"Morning!" he flashed a toothy smile. "You'd want to open up up wide" and he pushed against the door, nudging it against Sehun to open it wider. The view of a handsome guy came in and stunned Sehun for a moment. He looked young and charming, but something seemed off. He was handsome, but it was more closing to being pretty. Sehun blinked few times realizing he was checking the guy out as he was a girl. He cooled down and threw his thoughts away, just in case he could read minds.
"Hi, my name's Lu-" but he couldn't finish. He was reaching forward while speaking, for a handshake, but instead he knocked over his trunk, almost tripping over as well. Fortunately, Sehun was quick to react. First he grabbed a hold of the handle of the guest's trunk and with the other hand he caught the other and helped him keep his balance. Although the moment was fast, it felt like it was going slow-motion. Even in the distant it was obvious that everything quieted down.
"Thanks" the new boy said with a short smile on his lips and helped himself to stand upright. It was obvious that he wasn't Korean.
"Come in" Sehun just dropped a smile and invited the boy inside, pulling the trunk inside and closing the door after that. And Mr. Kim, the landlord was forgotten sooner than he could say anything.
 
The guest was standing tall on the edge of the living room. He was having a tourist bag on his back and was looking around the place. It didn't seem like the mess bothered him, he rather looked satisfied. He turned around slowly and showed Sehun a small sign that he was ready to move in.
"This place is nice, I like it... It remind me of my room at home" he chuckled melodically and Sehun just brought the trunk inside the living room.
"I didn't catch your name before" Sehun reminded and just scratched his head lightly. The boy laughed awkwardly and extended his hand too finish the handshake they were about to do.
"I'm Luhan... just Luhan" he said and they shook hands.
"I'm Sehun... Oh Sehun" and a bright smile crawl on his lips and that was the moment that started off an exciting journey...
 
» Residents of the apartment number 205, Park Dara and Park Chanyeol. However nice the apartment looked like, the pastel colors and nicely decorated everything, like you would look at a tumblr picture, it wasn't so nice and colorful that morning. Dara was arriving back from the morning shopping, but her view when she opened the door just struck her like lighting. Chanyeol was sprawled out on the sofa and browsing through his facebook account and scratching his over his boxers.
"Yah!" she kicked off her shoes and stormed inside the living room almost slipping on the waxed wooden floor. "What's that?" she asked and dropped all her plastic bags she was carrying. Chanyeol calmly turned around, looking over his shoulder. He was having his toothbrush between his teeth and his mouth was covered in white toothpaste.
"What?" he asked, dumbfounded at his girlfriend's outburst.
"What do you think you're doing?" she asked, hands gripping her hips and her eyes were shooting bullets at Chanyeol. He looked around, searching for the cause of her anger. "It's nine in the morning and you're already finished a sack of crackers, you didn't make the bed, the bathroom is a mess, your toothpaste is dripping all over and you're lying on my couch!" she spoke so fast that she didn't seem to breath while speaking. Chanyeol's fear escalating in him. He put his phone down and took a hold of his toothbrush, which was almost whole covered in the foam of the toothpaste.
"I-I'm not " he could only insist and pull on the waistband of his boxers.
"I give you one minute to clean up the mess in the bathroom, one minute to tidy up the bed and you have ten second to get dressed up!" she yelled and in that moment, Chanyeol shot up to his feet and sprinted off to the bathroom.
He spit out the toothpaste and washed his mouth before putting all of his cosmetic products back onto the shelves and in the cupboards. He rinsed off the sink and ran out of the bathroom, straight to their bedroom. He took a hold of the blankets and dusted them off first before neatly setting them on  the bed. He shook up the pillows and quickly aimed for the wardrobe.
"Thirty seconds left, Channie" Dara stood in the middle of the living room, plastic bags dropped around her ankles and her phone in her hands.
Chanyeol quickly pulled on a pair of sweatpants and didn't even realize that he wore them inside out. He took the first shirt he found and didn't seem to notice that it was Dara's pajama shirt. He stormed out of the room and slid on the polished floor right in front of Dara, breathing harshly.
She tore her eyes from her phone and glanced at her boyfriend. She looked him up and down, her eyes twitching at every single wrong thing on him and in a moment, she burst into a laughter. Chanyeol was blinking in confusion and even grimaced when Dara grabbed her stomach laughing.
"What are you wearing?" she pointed out and wiped of her tears at the corner of her eye.
"What?" Chanyeol looked down at himself and pulled on the shirt he was wearing and pursed his lips examining it. "That is-"
"My night wear" Dara nodded her head, still laughing amusedly. She reached forward and pulled the shirt up and stretched the waistband of his sweatpants. "And this is a new trend or something?" Chanyeol swatted her hands away and just grimaced at her knowing well it was her fault.
"Yeah, Bobby once wore his jeans inside out on a TV show" he proclaimed and put on a sassy expression, trying to prove his girlfriend wrong. She stopped laughing and looked him in face. The smile was still frozen on her face, but she decided to get back to work. She grabbed the plastic bags and took them to the kitchen.
"Who's Bobby?" she asked as she was unpacking the bags. Chanyeol innocently followed her into the bright kitchen and sat down to the table. 
"You don't know Bobby? An idol from iKon" he replied and lowered his down again, feeling uneasy once again. 
 
These moments felt like the between the two really mattered. Chanyeol was still a kid at heart no matter how mature he looked and tried to act. Dara was always more lady-like and being the elder, she mostly acted like Chanyeol's mother and not like his lover. She was aware of him leaving her, because she was old for him, but she really loved him even if she nagged a lot. Chanyeol also never searched for another woman, because he was a pretty boy in love with an eight years older noona. 
"The breakfast is ready" Dara said as she placed toasts, jam, butter, knives, two glasses of milk out. Chanyeol took one toast on his plate and without hesitation started to spread jam on it. Dara just froze in her tracks and pulled up her upper lip. "This kid really..." she mumbled and started eating herself.
"I heard Sehun was getting a new roommate" Chanyeol started with his mouth full and some crumbs even falling on the table. Dara was watching him, eating silently.
"Perhaps it was the guy that came with Mr. Kim today" Dara spoke up after she swallowed her food. "I met the landlord on my way back, he was accompanying this foreigner to our apartment building" she said and took another bite of her toast.
"What? A foreigner? Sehun is doomed" Chanyeol laughed evilly and took another big bite, finishing his first piece of toast. He took another and did the same as before. "He can't speak English" he added.
"He wasn't American... nor European" Dara shook her head, correcting Chanyeol. "He was chinese" she said and leaned her elbow on the table, resting her head in her palm. "He was really handsome though" she said silently, looking at her toast and took a bite. Chanyeol tensed up and his head jerked up.
"I guess I'll pay them a visit" he said, determination written all over his face. He couldn't possibly get a more handsome roommate than Chanyeol was, right? What if he will steal girls around the apartment building?
"You're so silly" Dara added with a snicker and held up her toast in front of Chanyeol's mouth and he took a bite. "Good boy, eat up, eat up!" she smiled and ruffled his hair.
 
» Luhan and Sehun were sitting in the living room, uneasily looking around the room. Sehun suddenly realized that all his private things and dirty laundry was lying all over the place. Should he be ashamed right now? But Luhan said that it doesn't bother him.
"How long do you plan on staying?" Sehun asked and leaned his elbows on his knees, leaning forward. Luhan smiled and pat his palms down on his thighs thinking.
"Month or two... This is my last destination before going back home to China" he informed and take a happy breathe trying to relax a bit more.
"Last destination? What do you mean?" his expression scrunched up into a puzzled expression.
"Oh, I'm a traveler... I travel all around the world and write about it. That's my occupation actually" Luhan confessed and tried to shift on the couch. He was sitting on the half of a cap and it was not comfortable.
"Really? Where are you coming from?" Sehun asked interested in the other's occupation, now that he isn't employed.
"I was in Russia before going to Korea, but this is my return from the Europe" he admitted and pulled out his phone.
"You traveled the whole Europe?" Sehun was surprised but also impressed.
"Yes, I was in Canada already... But now I want to take a break and maybe go to USA next time." He got his phone ready and put it in front of Sehun's face. "That's my blog, you can check it out if you want" Luhan insisted and wiggled the phone in front of Sehun. Sehun took the phone and started looking through the photos on the blog and just aimlessly browsing through them.
"You really have amazing memories, I bet" Sehun said and passed the phone back. Luhan chuckled and nodded.
"I do have many moments I like to remember, but I never stayed somewhere long enough to make any friends so" he said and stopped with a small smile, that wasn't telling that he was happy about it. The both of them could actually get along well, because neither one of them was good with people and both were antisocial freaks.
"So yeah," Luhan mumbled and looked at Sehun, "so now we are friends?" he chuckled surprised even himself by the question. Sehun let out a snicker and a half smile appeared on his face.
"Sure why not, let's be good friends" he finished and wanted to shake hands with Luhan, who was aleady also trying to stretch out his hand. However something got stuck on his hand. He lifted his hand up and saw an underwear hanging from his three fingers.
"Undies!" he laughed. Sehun quickly snatched the months old underwear from his new roommate and shriveled it up, hiding it behind his back. He felt like he was burning up, but it definitely didn't evolve into a blush. That would be more embarrassing, he thought. "I guess our first activity will be laundry and cleaning up, how does that sound?" Luhan chuckled and Sehun could only cuss at himself and feel ashamed of this. He really should be ashamed of being messy...
 
There were two full laundry baskets placed in the hall. Luhan was mopping the floor while Sehun was cleaning the bathroom. He was scrubbing the sink and the wall around it. The stains of dried toothpaste and water slowly disappeared and the whole apartment suddenly looked like there lived people and not animals.
"What is this?" a silent mumble came from the living room, but Sehun didn't really mind it. He hasn't possibly left anything dangerous lying around the living room. Or has he? 
He was cleaning the mirror above the sink. He sometimes looked at himself and thought that he wasn't that bad looking and that he should get a haircut. He put the sponge and the dry wipe in the cupboard under the sink and put away the glass cleaning liquid. He washed his hands and walked back into the living room to check up on Luhan. He was sitting on the ground and it seemed like he was looking through something. He turned his head around and smiled. 
"Sehun-ah, why do you have these in the living room?" Luhan asked and waved a box of condoms above his head. Sehun's heart stopped. His eyes popped out and stared once at the box then back at Luhan, who was still smiling like nothing embarrassing happened.
"Where did you find that?" Sehun panicked and rushed over to Luhan and snatched away the box from him. Unfortunately that wasn't the only problem. In front of Luhan lay an opened shoe box filled with condoms and empty wrappers of them. Sehun gulped down a huge lump in his throat and tried to find something reasonable to say. 
"It was lying under the TV set" Luhan said and pointed to the direction. "You sure make yourself busy" he chuckles entertained and just looked through the rest of the rest of it, reading and examining them closely. "Wow, there once are strawberry flavored?" he mumbled to himself. Sehun quickly snatched the whole box up, making few of the packages fall out of it.
"I-It's my emergency  box" he quickly said and took the opportunity to run away. He threw the whole box into his closet and walked out into the living room again. Luhan picked up the rest of the small square packages and put them on the coffee table.
"Hey, I'm sorry. I mean, we're both men, there is nothing to be ashamed of" Luhan said and got up to his feet, standing in front Sehun a bit shorter than him. Sehun tried to act cool, but his hands were shaking, his heart beating fast and brain thinking of worse outcomes. "And it's pretty impressive" Luhan said and patted Sehun on the shoulder. He chuckled and walked away to look for something in his bag.
"What is impressive?"
"Your size" Luhan laughed and let his eyes travel from Sehun's face down to his crotch and back up.
...
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 
Hello guys, so the first chapter is up and I hope you all will like this story.
I accept requests for the next chapters and the ideas and also which OTP you want to include ^^
Hope you enjoyed and comment please ^^
BBye