006

Stuck


Third Person's POV

Wearing an expressionless face and staring at the white ceiling, Namjoon sighs again for the third time.

He just came from work so he's definitely tired. Well it's not actually abt work why he's feeling blue.

It's about Jin.

'Will he still love me? Will he still accept me?'

Namjoon started to tear up and broke down. He just cried and cried silently for his bottled emotions kept for so long. He just cried it all out.

For a minute or two, he stopped.

"N-no. I should stop overthinking. This won't help. Yes Namjoon, that's it." He said as he calmed himself.

He stood up and dialed Seokjin.
After a dial, he answered it.

"Ugh, what the hell?!" Seokjin shouted like he's disturbed from his slumber.

"Hey, it's me Namjoon." he replied almost breaking his voice.

"WHAT?!"

Namjoon felt glad Jin didn't notice it. He fixed his throat and started talking again.

"I said it's me, love."

after a second of silence, he heard a sound from the bed. Looks like he stood from his position and sat down.

"Namjoon? O-oh love, why'd you call this late? You know how much I hate--"

"I love you so much Kim Seokjin."

Seokjin was taken aback when Namjoon cut his sentence with that 'butterflies grumbling my stomach' kind of line.

"I love you more. But hey, is everything alright?" he asked, full of concern.

"Uhh yes of course. There's nothing to worry bish. I'll end the call now. Sleep tight, princess."

Namjoon ended the call without allowing Jin to answer back.

'There's nothing to worry about." he whispers to himself repeatedly until he finally fall asleep.

**

The morning came and he found himself arguing with Jin. They just came with the issue and started fighting.

"Well, I just wanna know." namjoon casually said.

"So you're being nega again, bish."

"I'm not."

"Wait, are we arguing?" Jin sighed.

"No."

"No?!"

"We're not."

"We're not?!"

"Just shut it Jin, quit repeating my answers. I'm just curious who the hell is that guy who texted you!" namjoon explained.

"What?! Namjoon are you doubting me?" Jin continued raising his voice as a sign of stress.

"No, I'm not. I'm just asking questions!" Namjoon started raising his voice too.

"What kind of question is that? To answer those conclusions in ur mind? And what? You think I'm cheating on you?!"

"Well if you're not, you can atleast stop being so defensive as ." he hissed.

"Huh. So explaining is being defensive for you, then. Fine. If you're not trusting me--"

"STOP IT. I TRUST YOU BUT I DON'T TRUST THE GUY." He shouted as his emotions blasted.

Seokjin felt the atmosphere. He remained silent after hearing those words from Namjoon and realized what happened.

He avoided Namjoon's gaze and pretended to be mad as he rolled his eyes upwards.

They parted ways and was left in the same apartment speechless.

Few minutes more, Jin heard his door opened and closed. A sign of Namjoon leaving. Without any goodbye.

His tears started messing his face as it flows out of his eyes continuously. Those tears he prevented to fall a while ago.

Namjoon on the other hand, felt his heart being heavy or his feelings, rather.

He left the apartment without bidding goodbye, which was one of the hardest thing he did.

He walks down the road with a straight face. A common face for him.

This appeared to be their first fight like this. They never shouted at each other. This was their first. Most are just a little piece of arguments that didn't really matter.

Namjoon sats down to one of the bench. He wishes to stop his mind from thinking but he can't. No one can.

"It's better arguing about it than this sht going inside my head. It's better if you'll not know Jin."

he whispered to himself as his tears dropped.