0014

Stuck

 

Third Person's POV

 

"Sir like I said, almost! He almost sacrificed it but that doesn't mean he did!"

 

Namjoon felt his heart stopped. He came up with some thoughts but immediately focused on what the nurse said.

 

After all the revelations, all these dramas and these pain he felt, he doesn't know what to believe already.

 

Namjoon was left with his mouth open trying to find words.

 

It looks like his mother was in deep shock too. She stood up and asked the nurse instead.

 

"What do you mean by that? He did not?"

 

"Yes Ma'am, Sir. Fortunately, he didn't."

 

"Jfc." he whispered.

 

"I don't understand? I thought.." his mother protested.

 

"*sighs* We actually got no idea what changed his mind in that second but right before the operation was about to start, he shouted us to stop."

 

-- flashback*

 

"We'll start the operation now Mr. Kim."

 

Seokjin nodded.

 

The doctor prepared his equipments and place it closer to him.

 

He doesn't know why but their memories flashed in his mind for a second.

 

"This may sound so cheesy and corny but this is the most genuine phrase I could ever say to someone.. Seokjin I love you so so much."

 

"Snap out of it! I can deal with it, WE can deal with it. I can take care of you and help you! I'll never leave you alone esp at times like this!"

 

"I love you bish, let's stay forever."

 

"OH DAMN NO!! STOP!!" Jin shouted and stood from his position.

 

The doctor and nurse was shocked. They don't clearly understand what's happening.

 

"Huh?"

 

"This isn't right! M-my baby needs me! I promised to stay.." his eyes were still wide and he continued,

 

"Are you ok?"

 

"I'm sorry doc but I can't do this.. I'm begging you.." he bowed.

 

The doctor heaved out a sigh and nodded.

 

"Ok Sir, we understand."

 

"But I'm begging you.. pls try Namjoon's operation instead.. try it again, maybe it'll cure his heart this time."

 

"B-but--"

 

"For the third time, I'm begging you.. please."

 

Seokjin looked straight in the doctor's eyes.

 

"I see no problem with that, let's start it as soon as possible."

 

-end of flashback*

 

"So that's it Sir, it succeeded. Anyways sorry for hiding it to you from the start but Sir Seokjin wants to keep it a secret first." she smiled.

 

"Oh ghad! That's great news son, right? I really thought that he sacrificed his heart for you." his mother removed her tears and turned all smiles.

 

Namjoon nodded.

 

He's still staring at the blank.

 

"Seokjin.. he was alive all along? My bish didn't die?" he whispered but enough for them to hear.

 

"Yes sir because silly you, you didn't allow me to talk!" she laughed.

 

"Sorry."

 

The nurse and his mother looked at each other. They understand that it's not yet sinking in Namjoon's mind and he's still confused.

 

"Uhh if you'll excuse me, I need to go now and do other duties. You can go home too, anytime." 

 

"Okay thank you." a reply from his mother.

 

"Wait." he whispered.

 

It looks like he's really tired.

 

The nurse glanced back and asked,

 

"What is it sir?"

 

"Where is he?"

 

The nurse only smiled genuinely making him in wonder.

 

She exited quickly to cut the conversation.

 

Namjoon's forehead met.

 

"Hahaha, maybe he got a surprise for you son!"

 

He can't help but to stare at his mother and keep in silent.

 

**

 

They went home safely and its been two days since Namjoon was discharged at the hospital.

 

He's currently resting on a bench outside his apartment, alone.

 

Still no signs of him ..

 

He feels so worried that Seokjin isn't showing yet. He trusts what the nurse said, well he really should though.

 

But the feeling of being afraid too much, and too paranoid about things..

 

Namjoon removed his tears that were already falling. He smiled,

 

"Where are you, love? Stop playing hide and seek please." he let out a fake laugh.

 

"Tss. I'm talking to myself again."

 

The wind blew harder so he placed his jacket on.

 

He started walking around placing his hands on his pocket. He looked around. He smiled as he confirms it.

 

"I never thought about it the same way as I did before, but seriously, a heart functions alot."

 

"I badly want to live more years because of what happened,"

 

He stopped from walking,

 

"How about you, bish?"

 

A few seconds later, he heard the shake of the leaves, seemed that someone swayed it.

 

He sighed.

 

"How'd you know?" he said with a disappointed tone.

 

Namjoon shrugged.

 

"Well, ask yourself who's being obvious all the way tss." he rolled his eyes.

 

"Oh come on, aren't you gonna greet me with a hug or .. kiss? Hehe." he said grinning after finally showing out from the bush.

 

"Dream on."

 

His reply made him giggle. Namjoon's currently facing his back to Jin.

 

Seokjin grabbed the opportunity to hug him from the back. The tight one.

 

It made Namjoon teary. Same goes with Jin.

 

"You big fart-head! I missed you so freaking much!" he shouted.

 

Namjoon held Seokjin's hand on his waist and cherished the moment.

 

"I miss you too, heart-ing-donator of mine."

 

Jin laughed hard.

 

"You think it's funny?" Namjoon sighed.

 

It silenced Seokjin for awhile, a little scared of how the topic will go.

 

"Do you think risking your life for me will melt my heart and be the most precious memory for me?"

 

He didn't answer.

 

"Don't you think I'll just choose to die and follow you?! That I'll just regret having the chance to live again?"

 

This time, Namjoon's voice broke.

 

Jin was silently crying behind him and hugged him tight.

 

"B-but you deserve to live again!"

 

"How about you? You're my princess for crying out loud!"

 

"My prince had sacrificed many things for me, I think it's time for me--"

 

"NO SEOKJIN, DAMN!"

 

Namjoon finally faced Jin, eye to eye. His loud shout made their eyes staring at each other, making it communicate to the other.

 

They faces were already full of tears streaming down on it.

 

Namjoon chose to wipe Seokjin's face with his thumb. He doesn't like the view of him crying.

 

Few seconds more, they finally hugged each other again.

 

"Don't do that again, I'm begging you..please."

 

Jin nodded.

 

"I love you, Kim Namjoon."

 

"I love you more, Kim Seokjin."

 

"Ya! That's unfair!"

 

Seokjin hit Namjoon's arms hardly making him confused.

 

"What the hell?"

 

"You shouldn't said it like that!" he whined.

 

"Said what?"

 

"That! The last phrase you said!"

 

"Uhh?"

 

"You said you love me more, that's unfair Kim Namjoon!"

 

"And why is that? I see no problem with it, Kim Seokjin." he moved his face closer.

 

"There shouldn't be more or less. It should be the same so the other won't feel degraded or smtg." he said as a matter of fact.

 

"Tss fine, you win." he rolled his eyes.

 

And with that, he stepped closer and silenced Jin with a deep kiss.