004

Stuck

 

Third Person's POV

 

*boogs*

 

"What the hell?"

 

An irritated voice was enough for the ppl to look at their direction, but Jin didn't mind it. He just can't let this get away.

 

"Oopss, I didn't know I would bumped into a trash." The guy hissed. Looks a too. But Jin's more of a .

 

They stood and faced each other, both fierce and angry.

 

"Well to tell you frankly, my boyfie is the only person I allow to call me trash or whatever silly name it is. And besides, you were the one who bumped me because of ur dirty games running inside a mall. Are you even thinking?!" He replied.

 

The other guy seemed to be in shock but quickly returned to his y side.

 

"Duh, it's your fault for not hearing my big footsteps nearby. Such a pabo tss." The guy smirked.

 

"Well, the hell I care to you? I'm not even focused on your shts. You could've admitted ur mistake because u just hurt someone for crying out loud." He replied, with a much tougher expression.

 

"You're not even good-looking so what's your problem?" Cornered, but still stood for his side even if it doesn't resemble the topic anymore.

 

"Really ?"

 

A voice from behind diverted the crowd's attention and the arguing of the two.

 

It was Jin's turn to smirk.

 

"That's my boy." He whispered.

 

Namjoon went closer to the two but pulled Jin in his back, while holding his arm.

 

"Did ya just called this bish ugly?" He gritted.

 

The guy seems that he wants to give up and escape the scene but he doesn't wanna lose. Ever.

 

"Nice. That btch is acting tough but here you are covering her up. What a weakling." He rolled his eyes.

 

Namjoon was about to blast when Seokjin squeezed his hand. A simple gesture that calmed Namjoon's system down.

 

"I can handle this, love." He whispered.

 

Jin's expression harden again when he turned to the btch.

 

"You're not even a real btch to begin with, so why don't you just accept your mistake instead of making a scene here, you witch!" He spilled his smoothie straight to the btch's bag.

 

Jin smirked knowing how much that bag costs. Still, that guy should atleast thank him for not doing smtg worse.

 

But its enough for the btch to weep and kneel down his bag.

 

After the scene, Namjoon placed his arms around Jin's shoulders and kissed him in the forehead.

 

"That's my girl." He whispered. 

 

❄❄❄

 

Restaurant

 

They headed to the restaurant because Jin reasoned how hungry he is for arguing with that btch who's named Jimin. (Unfortunate for him for knowing his name.)

 

"Ughh, Namjoonie?!"

 

Jin's eyes widen as he hopelessly stared at Namjoon who's transferring Jin's meat to his own plate.

 

"That's your punishment for shouting and making another scene again." He teased Jin more as he chewed the meat deliciously infront of him.

 

"I HATE YOUUU!" 

 

It was Jin's payback time. Of course he wouldn't let his baby go down on the wrong tummy. 

 

He pulled Namjoon's hair so tight.

 

"Wtf, stop it. S-stoo--pp!"

 

Jin acted like he didn't hear it. He continued pulling.

 

"O--okay fine, I surrender."

 

"YAY" Seokjin let go of his hair quickly and kissed it lovingly like nothing happened. 

 

They just eat merrily again.

 

Namjoon couldn't help but to roll his eyes and smile.

 

❄❄

 

Heading home, it was their turn to walk for having the mall nearby.

 

They were holding each other's hands as if it fits perfectlyy.

 

Namjoon noticed as Jin suddenly stopped walking, seemed too tired. Making Namjoon's forehead ceased bcos it's not that far for him to get tired too soon.

 

"What?" He asked.

 

"I- I .." Jin trailed off.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I guess .. I guess I'm too full, Namjoonie hehehe."

 

Joonie rolled his eyes again and left with the idea ..

 

"What are you doing?" Jin asked.

 

"Ride on, bish."

 

It didn't sink in quickly to what he was trying to do.

 

He just bended his knees not facing Jin and positioned as if --

 

"OMGG PIGGYBACK RIDEEEE~ (;o;)" Jin shouted cheerfully, finally getting his point.

 

He giggled as he ride onto Namjoon's back.

 

"You pabo, you ate too much again. But ur still y, why is that?" Namjoon asked all of a sudden.

 

Jin blushed while eyes wider as it is. He placed his arms around Namjoon's neck part.

 

"AWW ILYSM JOONIE, UR THE BEST~" 

 

This time, it was Namjoon who blushed good thing it's dark.