0015

Stuck

 

Last

 

Third Person's POV

 

Jin removed the sweat in his forehead and faced Namjoon,

 

"Give me a hand here, you pig!"

 

Namjoon who was firmly sitting on the chair ignored him.

 

"What the hell?!" He hissed.

 

His eyebrows met. He raised the sleeves on his shirt and gets the broom as he walks closer to Namjoon.

 

"Bring that down."

 

"H-how did you know that I'm gonna hit you with these while you're not looking?"

 

Namjoon stood up and walks closer to Jin. The other walks backward.

 

"Thanks for telling the whole plan, brat." he sarcastically said and laughed.

 

He continued provoking Jin.

 

"I-It's because you're ignoring me!" his face turned red.

 

Joonie smirked and pushed Jin slightly on the wall.

 

"What are you planning?" jin asked.

 

Trying to pull out a straight face, and a tough voice but it became the other way around.

 

"I miss you, baby." he said in a husky voice.

 

Seokjin was surprised and couldn't hide his widening eyes. He was obviously exploding red rn bc of his sudden change of tone and expression.

 

"Y-you missed me that soon?"

 

Namjoon's eyes stared at him lovingly.

 

"Can I kiss you? Or atleast be noisy so I'll silenced your mouth with mine again." he whispered putting his face closer.

 

Jin was obviously seduced with what Namjoon was doing.

 

"Ugh move away!" his face turned extremely red.

 

He hit his arms again and pushed him away a little bit. Namjoon suddenly laughed loudly, pointing his face.

 

"What's funny?" he gritted.

 

"YOU!" he bursted laughing.

 

Seokjin's eyes became smaller, he rolled his eyes. He left their yard and entered the house.

 

He heard him following so he walked faster. Well, he chased him already though.

 

"Hey bish, I'm sorry. Look at me." he pulled his arms but jin removed it.

 

"Baby, I said look at me."

 

A few seconds, Jin chose to face him but continued acting like a brat.

 

"You see, I'm just kidding around!" he laughed.

 

"Tss. I wonder who's the reason of your happiness." he rolled his eyes, showing it to namjoon this time.

 

"Of course it's you, only you Jin." He laughed again and hugged Jin tightly.

 

Jin's so squishy so he enjoy hugging him alot.

 

"I love you so much and thanks for cleaning our new house." he whispered.

 

"Thanks for the big help." he sarcastically replied.

 

It's been six months since their hearts we're both battling with hell. So they gave each other the heaven they'll enjoy.

 

They build a house of their own after leaving each other's apartments. It was Namjoon's decision but ofc Jin couldn't disagree with the thought of them living together. Finally.

 

"Hahahaha you know I'll just destroy things, right?"

 

Jin started laughing this time.

 

"Silly, that's why I love you."

 

It's Namjoon's turn to roll his eyes and faced him.

 

"So, are you happy with the setup?"

 

"Yes Namjoonie, as long as I'm with you."

 

"Okay time out for the fluff, I need to take a bath because we'll have a date later." Namjoon smirked.

 

"We will?"

 

"Yes, baby."

 

Jin was surprised and couldn't hide a smile. He even jumped crazily.

 

Namjoon's the one and only guy who can make him feel this way. He's so damn inlove with him.

 

Seokjin prepared his clothes. Good thing, there are two bathrooms.

 

***

 

"Bish did you ever wonder why you ended up with me?"

 

Namjoon faced Jin who's staring at their intertwined hands.

 

"H-huh? I mean, yes of course!" he stated.

 

Namjoon pouted because he was expecting another answer.

 

Jin giggled.

 

"Expecting something?" he giggled even more when Namjoon rolled his eyes.

 

"Kidding! HAHAHA. Of course not baby. I didn't regret being with you because you're my dose of happiness."

 

Namjoon blushed,

 

"A-are you serious?"

 

"Yas." he laughed.

 

"Hmm but thinking about it, we already struggled really hard for this relationship."

 

"So are you thinking of giving me up? Giving us up?"

 

"Damn, of course not! I'm just stating. Infact, I'm so proud that we encountered it all."

 

"All thanks to me, Joonie."

 

Namjoon laughed sarcastically.

 

"Really bruh?"

 

"Hahahaha nah, of course it's because of the two of us." He hits Namjoon's chest and lay his head over it.

 

"Oh bish come on, let's take a selca!"

 

"Fine fine."

 

They took the camera stick and took many shots. A derp one, sweet and lovely ones.

"Aww how I wish we'll stay young forever so I'll be yours 'til my death." namjoon whispered.

 

(A/N: Bc author-nim can't get over abt bangtan's new song keke)

 

"Well, that's possible Joonie." he looked at his eyes.

 

Namjoon looks back.

 

"Will you allow yourself to be stuck with this cold-hearted guy forever?"

 

Jin giggled so hard.

 

"I do, baby. But first do me a favor!" he said with full of delight.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Make yourself stuck with me, too!"

 

"You don't have to ask for it because my heart and mind is stuck of loving and thinking about you."

 

They stared at each others eyes. Namjoon squished Jin's nose and kissed the tip of it.

 

"Oh come on bishes this is a public place but I have no time for bulls!"

 

Namjoon and Jin stopped. They faced the btch standing beside them. Guessing that she couldn't handle the PDA anymore.

 

"And why do you care?" Jin faced her toughly.

 

Namjoon grabs Jin's waist and whispered,

 

"Bish, staph. Don't let this unsweetened girl ruin our date"

 

"What?!" the annoying brat said.

 

"But she started it!"

 

Jin was about to removed his hand but Namjoon tightened it.

 

"Don't."

 

Jin sighed out of anger.

 

"Fine!" he faced the girl.

 

"Hey you! Be thankful we're having this AWESOME date and we wouldn't let you ruin it." he rolled his eyes.

 

"Curse you!" she shouted.

 

He just rolled his eyes. Good thing they already escaped the scene.

 

Jin realized how funny Namjoon can make him calm from being a brat. Well, that's love.

 

***

 

They went to somewhere really nice. So nice, that even the stars makes the place peaceful.

 

"It's now or never, Mon." he whispered to himself.

 

"Namjoon? When is the last time we run and run around?"

 

The line in Namjoon's thoughts broke for awhile when Jin unexpectedly brought up a topic.

 

"Uhh, idk. Do you want to?"

 

He kinda thanked him because he thinks he's not yet ready.

 

"Yes come on! Catch me Joonieee~"

 

Jin started running away.

 

"I can't bare seeing you away baby." he thought.

 

"Hurry up!"

 

For the second time, he was interrupted again. He should run, that's it.

 

*huff puff*

 

"N-namjoon.. s-staph" he breathes heavily.

 

He rested on the grass floor.

 

"I-I win." Namjoon exhales.

 

He rested his body beside Jin not minding how dirty it is.

 

"I love you Namjoonie hahaha."

 

They both watched the stars and laughed. Jin's saying alot unexpected things.

 

Namjoon rolled and make his elbow as a support to face Jin. He kissed Jin's temple and whispered,

 

"I'll be beyond willing to be stuck forever with a brat and bish like you. Marry me, Jin."

 

Jin's eyes widened and held his cheeks.

 

"W-what?"

 

He knew it'll be his reaction.

 

"Marry me."

 

Jin's faced turned even red when Namjoon held his hand and pulled him up. He quickly knelt infront of him.

 

"I--"

 

He felt that his stomach is about to blast because of the butterflies.

 

"Are you serious? I mean you proposed after we ran and became dirty and sweaty?"

 

"Does it matter, now? Can you stop me with what I said?"

 

Jin realized it and felt bad. He shook his head unconsciously.

 

"Come on, all we need is the ring. We already have the house, baby." He smiled genuinely.

 

Jin was still in blank so Namjoon continued his speech,

 

"Uhmm.. this is the proposal you were waiting since the day you said yes." he laughs shyly.

 

"And besides, I don't want you to sacrifice your heart again so lemme close the strings between us."

 

Jin started weeping.

 

"I-I do." he whispered.

 

"Pardon, baby?"

 

"I DO NAMJOON! OH GHAD DAMMIT THIS IS IT!"

 

"Yes bish, this is it."

 

Namjoon giggles because Jin's starting to be emotional again.

 

They closed the proposal with their lips on each other.

 

"Stuck forever with you."

 

End

 

**

 

(A/N:) Ending this with a happy ending since I changed its plot. It should be angsty and such but it breaks my heart to end it like that so I just wanna satisfy ya'll with this and I hope I did! 😅

 

To all the Namjin bishes tysm for supporting this and putting awesome comments and votes! Don't forget to add your last feedback about this~ Thank you so so much! Iloveyouu all ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ