CHAPTER 14

Love is Lovelier on Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunji went to her room in fast paces, almost running. Sunggyu can’t see both of them. Although she has nothing to fear about it, it is still indecent. She is worry that it will really hurt Sunggyu if he knows that she and Taekwoon slept together. She will tell him about it but not at this moment. The situation is really embarrassing.

 

Taekwoon is still sleeping calmly.

 

“Ahh..Ottoke?” She said at low voice scratching her head. She walked back and forth, from her to her living room and back again. Then she saw Taekwoon moving and shifting on the side of the bed, finding her presence on his side but she wasn’t there. She is standing at her door watching him and she smiled, seeing that gesture makes her heart fluttered. He opened his eyes and saw her watching him, he smiled and gestured his hand telling her to come to bed. She temporarily forgot about Sunggyu. She made a fast steps towards her bed and sat near him. His messy hair and just-woke-up face looks so y and provocative. His body half covered by the blanket even looks ier. Her heart is beating fast again but she acts like it’s nothing. He pulled her close to him and kissed her temple and then her lips, just a light kiss but it made a sound which made her giggled. He smiled and touched her cheek.

 

“I’m hungry.” He winked at her and made a little pout.

 

“Awhh..cute..oppa..such a big man but so cute..” She then cuffed both her cheeks and plant a soundful smack on his lips. “Get up and get dress, you’re seducing me with your body.” She said teasingly.

 

“Really? Are you aroused seeing me this ? Then why don’t have it? You can have this body anytime you want.” Then he tried to uncovered himself but Eunji covered her both eyes with fingers revealing her one eye. And they both laughed loud. Taekwoon messed her hair.

“Haisst.. such a tease! Make some delicious food – make sure it’s more delicious than you- or I’ll eat you alive.” He said trying to get off from bed.

 

“Yaah..oppa..”She blushed. And she felt funny, why did she blush? It’s like a new feeling. She never felt embarrassed and excited at the same time by other men’s praises but with Taekwoon, even a little tease made her heart jumps and beats wild.

 

She was about to get up but then suddenly she remembered that Sunggyu said he’s on his way to her apartment.

 

“Huh? Oppa…wait..ottoke..Sunggyussi called about a while ago, saying he’s coming and he’s on his way.” Her eyes widened.

 

“Then let him come.” Taekwoon paused for a while in putting up his pants. He glanced at her with a serious face and with a monotone voice.

 

“What? Oppaaa..this is a scandal.”

 

“Scandal? No, this is not a scandal. This is reality. It’s time to let him know so that he can draw his boundary.” He said while picking up his shirt on the floor and put it on.

 

“Oppa..be reasonable..I will tell him but not now..not here…!” She looked like a kid whining. She stood to his side grabbing his arm.

 

He then looked at her eyes and saw her sincerity. He just can’t understand why she has to delay it. She can tell Sunggyu even now and in front of him. But because of her worried expression, he let it passed..for now!

 

“What do you want me to do?”

 

“I don’t know..oppa..tell me!”

 

“Call him and just tell him you’re not home..simple!”

 

“Ahh..ahh..right..I’ll tell him I’m with Bomi.”

 

“Yeah..You’re good at lying.”

 

“Oppaa..” Then she rolled her eyes which made Taekwoon laughed and pinched her cheek. He thought she will tell him to go and he’s thankful she didn’t thought about it.

 

Eunji typed fast and click “send”, she then put down her phone and let a big sigh. And then picked it up again suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter