CHAPTER 12

Love is Lovelier on Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello?” Bomi picks Eunji’s call. It’s been a while since Eunji called her because she is too busy in her new career.

 

“Hello, Bomiyah..How have you been? You never called me in a while, I’m disappointed.” Eunji knew Bomi would complain so she has to do it first. Her voice sounds disappointed.

 

“Yah, Eunjiyah. Where have you been hiding? I miss you Pabo girl. Wanna meet up? I’m not busy this weekend.” Bomi tried to scold her bestfriend but just cannot do it. She doesn’t want to spoil the opportunity that her bestfriend who is always busy have time to call her.

 

“Ahh wait, I’ll check on my schedule this week.” After a little pause. “Okay, you’re on. Game set!” Her voice is livelier now. Bomi can even feel that something came up that’s why Eunji is calling her. Whenever she’s lonely or happy, she can’t contain it, she always bursts it out to Bomi.

 

“That’s great..then we could hang out until morning right. Let’s go clubbing honey.” Bomi is so excited which makes Eunji more excited. Yes, it’s been a while since they went to club together. They are both busy on each other’s life. Ravi is such a clingy husband to Bomi even though he’s busy as a producer, he still prefers food made by his lovable wife. Eunji wasn’t even in their wedding and she hasn’t met Ravi in person. All she knew was Bomi loves her husband so much that she gave up her acting career on him. Things that these best of friends had in similarity is: love is their priority.

 

--

 

The music in the club is so loud that they can’t even hear themselves. Most of the people are on the dance floor wiggling, flirting with their partners. Every one seems lost in their own world. Bomi and Eunji sat in the seat on the corner watching these people. They missed this. After drinking their glasses of wine, they decide to join the people on the dance floor.

They went back to their seat after feeling exhausted in dancing. They laughed and giggled by themselves.

 

“Ahh.. I miss this Bomiyah. We should do this often.” Eunji is almost yelling even though they are just near to one another.

 

“I wish I could do that but my husband will be back on Tuesday from his business trip and I’ll be tied up again. I’m just happy now that I can do this with you, otherwise he won’t let me.”

 

“You mean he knows that we are coming here?”

 

“But of course. He will kill me if I lied.” Bomi laughed so hard. Eunji can only shakes her head in disbelief. Her bestfriend has matured, she’s not that stubborn girl anymore who only do what she wants. Just like her before.

 

“Hi girls, are you two out on a date? Seems  like you’re both having fun.” Kim Sunggyu suddenly appeared behind them smiling at them.

 

“Huh..Sunggyu-ssi, what are you doing here?” Eunji’s jaw just dropped for a second. Bomi was surprised too but still bow to him and she look at Eunji with her eyes asking questions. Eunji shrugs her shoulder. She had no idea why Kim Sunggyu suddenly appeared before them.

 

“Don’t be shock girls, I was at the restaurant in front of the street and saw you both came here, I just wanna greet you both.” He explains seeing the two women’s reaction upon seeing him.

 

“Ahh.. so that was it.” Bomi said and Eunji just smiles. She’s a little bit disappointed, she doesn’t want to meet up with Sunggyu tonight because he will only spoil the night. Besides she is planning to talk with Bomi about Taekwoon. But still they invited Sunggyu to sit with them and chat with him. After minutes of chatting and pouring drinks, Sunggyu excuse himself because he has a call from his hand phone.

 

 

On the second floor, there’s a pair of eyes staring at them. He has an acquaintance having a drink with him. Even they are talking seriously, his eyes always glance at these two girls laughing their heart out. His eyes even followed Sunggyu who went outside.

 

Knowing Sunggyu wasn’t there, Bomi never want to missed the chance and asked her bestfriend.

 

“Yah, Eunjiyah.. spill it out now. Tell me why are you so happy? I can feel it and your eyes just can’t lie.”

 

“Really? Does it show? But I guess I’m drunk now, does it still shows?” Eunji talk while laughing as any drunk person would do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter