The Wise Maknae

I'd Miss You To Much

Avoiding Baro was a lot harder than I thought, but it could never have been easy.  I started to miss him, his warm hugs, his morning spoons, his funny attitude, his obsession with his hats, everything…but no, I wouldn’t let him get to me. It was like we were just a stepping stone to him, leaving us and anticipating it. He didn’t care. He attempted to talk to me, confront me.  But of course I refused, each time hurt, but I knew I was better off. It was only four more days until he left, it was also when Gongchan decided to talk to me. I sat in my room, listening to music, before I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

“It’s open,” that was when Gongchan appeared “Hey Channie.”

“Sandeul-hyung,” he said somewhat nervously, closing and locking the door behind him “I need to talk to you about something.”

“Anything,” I put my headphones down and turned to him. I crossed my legs, my eyes and ears giving him full attention.

“Why are you ignoring Baro-hyung?” the question hit me like a dagger through my heart.

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t be stupid hyung,” he said as he sat right next to me “everyone notices it.” I was shocked, I hadn’t thought anyone would actually interrupt in any of this. “So, why are you ignoring him?” he asked me again. I didn’t respond, the younger sighed.

“Why are you acting this way Sandeul?! Can’t you see he misses you?!” he was at the stage of shouting, it was odd, I had never seen the innocent Gongchan shout before.

“I-I-” I was interrupted as I stuttered on my words.

“You know he cries because of you, he cries all night in our room.” he said, this time in a more relaxed tone “He misses you that much, he needs you Sandeul….So why are you acting this way!? Why are you bullying him, being mean to him?! Why do you make him cry, make it seem like it’s his fault!?”

I stopped everything and just stared at him. It’s too much, I can’t handle it anymore…Then, it was like the defensive wall that I built inside me, collapsed and I gave in and started to cry. I started telling him everything, it just all poured out of me. How Baro was leaving by the end of the week, how he anticipated it, how I thought I could trust him, everything.

By the end of it, my eyes were itchy and they felt swollen.

Gongchan, halfway through my talk, managed to nuzzle his head on my shoulder and hug me. Tears dropped all over his neat silky hair, but he didn’t mind.

“Sorry Channie,” I sniffed “I shouldn’t have cried all over you and dump everything on you.”

“Doesn’t matter Sandeul-hyung, I don’t mind. But you shouldn’t be apologising to me, apologise to him.” he looked up into my eyes.

“Channie, weren’t you listening to a thing I said?!”

“Yes, I was.”

“Then why would I apologise to him?!” I said as I started wiping away any leftover tears.

“Because, if you really felt that way about him, if you really wanted to ignore him. You wouldn’t be here now, crying.” I took a second to ponder on this thought. I couldn’t help but smile at him afterwards.

“You know, for a maknae, you’re pretty wise.” we both laughed.

“I learn from my hyung’s.” he was such a up, but it was cute. We exchanged a long hearted hug. It was nice to get a hug from him, from anyone really, but with Gongchan, it felt like I was hugging a small little puppy, the power of a maknae’s hug I say.

“But hyung, promise me one thing?”

“Mmm?”

“Talk to Baro, tomorrow, the latest!” I chuckled softly.

“I will.” I still wasn’t completely willing to forgive him, but at least talking was a start.


mmm.....i should really stop posting these chapters up so early.....BUT I CANT HELP MYSELF :D

oh yea btw...

3 SUBSCRIBERS~~!!! XD (yeaaa i'll stop doing that now...that is...until i get to 10 subscribers :P)

so yea...i think this is one of my fav chapters XD i included some gongchan + sandeul (i have no idea wat to call them together :S...sanchan? XD)

i should also probably inform you all, that this fanfic is comming to an end T^T *silently screams NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.* i reckon the next chapter will be the last :'( and here i was thinking "geez, this fanfic is going to be big....its 8 pages and i spent wks perfecting it" but no...sadly writing is not like that... T.T

but no matter wat....THANK'S YOU SUBSCRIBERS :D and thanks everyone for reading!! XD

Bomratatajjang