Morning!!

I'd Miss You To Much

I woke up, his body pressed against mine. Damnit, I let him spoon me again! I cursed to myself, although even I couldn’t deny the fact that I enjoyed it. A smile crept against my will.

“Aish! Baro, not again!” I whispered.  His hands were wrapped around me like a seatbelt.  His chest was warm against my back, it made me feel secure. His chest moving in sync with his breath, it felt calming. His head was rested just next to the back of my head, I could feel his breath, sending tingles down my spine. I needed to get up, but how could I wake something as precious as that? Slowly I tried to unbuckle myself from his arms, but just as I was about to escape, his grip suddenly tightened.

“And where do you think you’re going, Sandeul?” he asked, with that soft tone of his.

“Sorry to wake you up,”

“Doesn’t matter,” he said, as he lured me closer to him.

“Baro!! I have to get up and how many times have I said not to spoon me!” I said as I tried to squirm out of his grasp, the younger laughed.

“It’s the price for coming into my room in the middle of the night and wanting to sleep with me because you had ‘nightmares’, besides, you enjoy it.” he smirks and says somewhat cockily. I couldn’t help but feel like my gums would fall off from smiling too much. I managed to turn around so that my face was pointed straight at his.

“Baro, please, I need to pee.”  I chuckled to myself at such a ridiculous sentence.  At first the younger just stared at me, slightly shocked then he pouted.

“Fine,” he said before letting out an aggravated groan. He let go of me and slowly turned to his side, for some reason, freedom didn’t feel as good as I thought.

“Hyung’s…” the slumbering figure on the other side of us moaned, as he hid underneath his bed sheets.

“Sorry Channie,” I whispered before I walked to leave the room. Gongchan, the maknae, was Baro’s roommate. He didn’t mind me spending the night, in fact, he enjoyed it most of the time, he just didn’t like it when we woke him up.

It had only been a few weeks since B1A4 had formed and debuted, it was also a few weeks ago that I met Baro. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not gay or anything, but Baro and I just have…a connection.  Our connection seemed to be a lot stronger than the others, that was for sure.

As I finished my business in the bathroom, I made my way to the kitchen. As always, CNU was already up, already making breakfast for all of us, like the mum he was.

“Morning Sandeul,” he said as if sensing my presence.

“Morning CNU-hyung,” I said as I took a seat on the breakfast bench.

“How was your night with Baro?” my face turned red from embarrassment “I’ll take that as good.” he put my plate of breakfast in front of me “Evil hyung,” I cursed under my breath.


Our day was pretty straight forward, schedules all day. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to see Baro until late at night. He was filming for one of our new songs ‘Only Learned The Bad Things’ at first I was jealous of him for getting the lead role, but then I realised, it was Baro, I couldn’t stay jealous at him.

I kept sending him supporting texts, trying to show him that I wasn’t as jealous as he thought I was.

To: Baro
Good luck Baro!! You’ll do great!!
What time are you coming home? ^^ 

From: Baro
Aha, I’ll be back early, at 6:00pm and thnx Sandeul-Hyung!
P.S. Still Jealous? :P

To: Baro
I’M NOT JEALOUS!! ><

From Baro:
Of course not ;)

I couldn’t be bothered arguing, the thought of Baro coming home earlier (which wasn’t common) was enough to make me forget everything. I smiled like an idiot at my phone.


okay...so...FIRST CHAPTER :D YEA!!!! geez, its sounds so long when you're typing it but then when you read it....its so small :S..

oof....and you have no idea how long it took me to edit this chapter.....i only JUST figured out how to make author notes =.=

oh yea!! did you like the picture i put with the chapter?!?! yeaa i thought it suited ;)

but anyways...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....feel free to give me any form of feedback!!!! make sure its about.....well, everything :D and remember to subscribe and stuff!!!

uumm yea, so i basically have completed this fanfic on a word document so i guess...updates will be regular? but first i need all of you to be on cliffhangers and enjoy the suspence >: ) (sorry...its also a way for me to get more people to read!!)

and now i think i've rambled on for to much....but thanks for reading~!!

Bomratatajjang

P.S. its only now (now being a month after i've posted this...i think) that i realised that i accidentally didn't put a massive paragraph in this first chapter =.=