Waiting...

I'd Miss You To Much

The night got darker and darker, the rest of the members were eating, whilst I was waiting anxiously on the couch. It was 7:00pm, why hasn’t he come back yet? His filming was only supposed to go up to 6. I started to get worried, it was really late, the time when the creeps started to come out.

“Sandeul, come join us!” Jinyoung said. I shook my head.

“Not hungry,”

“Oh come on, you will be!” I shook my head again, eventually he came over and sighed “You shouldn’t be worried about Baro, he’s probably just caught up with filming.”

“I know, but I…I can’t help it…”

“Naww, poor dongseng!!” he said as he gave me a half-hearted hug, it wasn’t the same as when Baro did it, but I still took it, I needed any kind of affection I could get. He sat there with me, just for a few minutes before returning to eat. Soon it was getting even later, the other members tried to comfort me, didn’t work. I was getting more and more worried. My heart pounded, waiting for that single twitch of the knob.

“Sandeul, you should get some sleep,” CNU said as he made his way to his room, typical of the mum of the dorm “we have a big day tomorrow.” I shook my head, for what seemed like the thousandth time tonight. I heard CNU heave a sigh before he left and then I was alone, alone in the darkness, nothing but the dim hallway light lit up the place. I felt my eyes getting drowsy, the couch seemed so comfortable. I could just nap for a little bit, Baro wouldn’t- NO. I had to stay awake until he came home, just so I knew he was safe. I curled up into a little ball to keep myself warm. More time passed, seconds turned into minutes, minutes to hours, until suddenly the door opened. I must’ve been half asleep because at first I didn’t move, the person coming in tried to sneak past me, but as he made his way past me I jolted up. A look of anger came upon my face, anger and disappointment.

“6pm, huh?”  I said, Baro sighing in return.

“Sorry Sandeul, things got a bit over time. Plus that girl I was filming with wanted me to have some dinner with her, I couldn’t say no, she was so pretty and anoth-” I put my hand up to stop him and turned away, giving him the coldest shoulder I could muster.

“Sandeul-hyung, don’t be like this...” he said with a slur in his voice and in the most innocent tone, I kept my stance though “please…please Sandeul, don’t be this way, I’m sorry.” I tried to resist, but it sounded like the poor guy was going to cry.

“I’m not that much older then you, you don’t need to call me hyung.” I said as I slowly turned around. His face lit up immediately, knowing to well the face I put on was my way of saying ‘I accept your apology’.

“I know I don’t have to call you hyung, I just prefer to.” I couldn’t help but smile at this. He opened his arms out for me, without hesitation, I jumped into them. I hate the fact that we were the same height, it made it a lot harder to nuzzle myself into his shoulder.

“Has anyone told you, you have a killer smile?” my cheeks turned a crimson red.

“It has come up once or twice,” we both chuckled, the vibrations from his chest tickled.

“I hate how I can’t stay mad at you,”

“I’m sorry…” he said “sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry-”

“Aish! You don’t have to kill the mood like that!!” I said as I let go of him.

“Just one more time, I’m sorry.”

“I know, I know, but I feel a nightmare coming along…” I tried not to be subtle.

He got the message, looks like it’s going to be another spooning night.


ahhhh so!! CHAPTER 2 OUT!!!.....its a bit short i know, so i might post another chapter later today (its morning in my area :P)

anywho!! i was SO EXCITED, you have no idea, after i had posted the first chapter....i was like jumping up and down and all that kiddy stuff XD

but seriously guys, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!! its hard to know if anyone is actually liking what i write =.=

oh yea, i forgot to mention, this story WILL have a lot of fluff in it :S yea....i guess i just cant help myself sometimes >.<

uummm i think thats all for now so.... thanks for reading~!!

Bomratatajjang