Chapter 4

The real beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At hyun dorm

After meet with yonghwa, she feel very happy, but she also nervous because yonghwa and she already decide not mention about their realtionship yet. As they want to take thing thing slowly. And she dont know how she should do to not make her unnies know about it. She know that her unnies can see if she lies. But ahe need to try. 

"Oh, hyunnie, you already finish meet with yonghwa? How is it? What did he say to you? Did he angry? Did he confess?" All her unnies asking her. She already predict that they will ask her like that. She must try to keep a straight face so that she can convince her unnies that nothing special happen.

"Haha. Unnie, ask one question one question per time please. U all ask to many."  She try to make like she not excited or happy. "So what happen?" Hyoyeon ask. "Emm. Nothing special unnie. It just he ask me about the reason i stop our virtual marriage". She make it sound like she dissapponted. All her unnies already know that she like yonghwa. So make it sound dissapointed will work to convince them.

"Thats all. He just ask that? And what did u say?" Ask sooyoung. "De. I just say the reason like i say to our management." "U didnt tell him that you like him?" Yuri add. "Anniyo unnie. Theres no need to tell him about it." She just make sad face this time. So that her unnie will stop asking her and will leave her alone. She dont want to lie to her unnies. Thats why she need to do that. Up until now all the question she answer without lie. Yeah, she just answer the part before yonghwa confession. So its mean she not lying. 

Taeyon saw seohyun face, although it look sad to others but its not to her. She as a leader really know their mmber very well. She know seohyun try to hide something. But she dont want to force her  to spill out the truth. "Ok, thats all girls. Our maknae must be tired. Just let her rest. U all should rest too. We had early schedule tomorrow. Now go to your own bed now. Move move.!" The other mmber just nod their head as an agree. They all see hyun sad face. So they decide to just stop asking her and leave her alone to calm her self. " hyo, stay by hyunnie side. Try to console her ok." All the other mmber whisper to hyo the same word. She just nod as answer so that hyunnie did not know.
.
.

At yonghwa dorm

"Im home." Yonghwa said in depressed tone. He need to do that to convince his dongsaeng. So that he can keep his promise with hyun. "Oh, hyung how is it? Did u go meet seohyun? Is everything all right? Did u tell her bout your feeling?" All his dongsaeng asking. He just smile in his mind. He already know that his dongsaeng will know that he go to meet seohyun n they will ask this to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter