Chapter 3

The real beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun pov
 
'What should i do' she keep murmuring to herself. After the phone call she feel really nervous. She doesnt know what yong will say to her.

'Is he going to ask me why i stop our virtual marriage?' Or 'is he gonna mad at me because i make the decision without discussing with him' but 'why shoul he be mad'. 'No way! Is he going to confess to me?' 'Ottoke!! What should i do? I dont know what he will say'. There is no way that he will confess to me. 

Hyo: ya hyunnie. Why did you look so messy? Why you look so into trouble? * ask hyo after get into their room*

Hyun: emm. I need to tell you something.

Hyo: what is it? Are you sick?!! *while put her palm on hyun face*

Hyun: anniyo. Im fine. It just that yong oppa just call me and ask me to meet at the park in front of our dorm.

Hyo: what!! Why he want to meet you? Is he mad at you for stopping your virtual marriage?

Hyun: i dont know unnie. He just ask to meet me and dont want to tell me about it. * with worry look*

Hyo: i think he want to confess to you!!! Hehe. 

Hyun: what??!! Why did u said that unnnie?

Hyo: i dont know. I just see like he also like you. The way he act in front of u. Its look like he already fall in love with you. Hehe.

Hyun: ...... No way unnie. He just act according to what the pd ask. 

Hyo: so what about everything he does to you. Like texting you? Call you? Make the scarf to you?

Hyun: ...... I dont know. Maybe he just do that to make me feel comfortable. And for scarf maybe he just feel guilty.

Hyo: eiiii. I dont think so. I have more experience than u in this area u know. I know he like u. Hehhe. Look like our maknae going to have someone confess to her tonight. Kekeke.

Hyun: that joke doesnt funny unnie. Im terribly worry right now. *with flaring nose*

Hyo: hahaha. I dont joke around. I just tell the truth. Just prepare urself. And tell about this meeting to taeyeon. If u dont want to get trouble with meeting secretly without her permission. Haha. 

hyoyeon just leave the room after that. Hyun in deep thought about what her unnie said to her. Is he really like me? 
.
.
.
Yonghwa pov

His mind keep repeating the word that he will said to hyun later. He really worry about this. But his determination is way above his worry. He kept telling himself that this move is the right thing to do. Or else he will regret it for the rest of his life.

  The drive feel to short. Without he realise he already infront her dorm. But its still early. So just park jungshin car far away from hyun dorm and walk to the park. He wear his ninja attire and walk around the park to calm his mind first. 'U can do it yonghwa'. I need to calm down first. And then he keep repeating the word that he gonna said to hyun. 

   The time move really fast at that time. Its already 8 altought he feel like only one or two minutes just past. Then he dial hyun number. After two beep the line connected.

Yong~: hi hyun~

Hyun~: hi yong~ oppa. Where are u? Are u already arrive? *with a nervousness heart*

Yong~: de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter