Chapter 2

The real beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa pov

He keep thinking about what jonghyun tell him before. Should he really tell hyun what his real feel toward hyun. What if she laugh at him. 
     
   "Arghhh. What should i do. I need some fresh air to make me think straight. Or else i will just go crazy for thinking about this"

His look really messy. With messy hair. Stressful face. When he get out from his room he found all his dongseng at living room. 

Yong: what are you all doing here this  late? Why dont u sleep. Dont u have any schedule for tomorrow? 

Minhyuk: we just chat about random stuff. 

Jungshin: we dont have any for tommorow. Just our practise at noon. 

Jonghyun: hyung! Why you look so messy? I thought you already sleep cause your room really queit n dark.

Yong: i just thinking of something and i cant sleep. * while keep hard his hair* yaa, want go outside and have some drink?

Minhyuk: i'm too lazy to go out. I just want to rest at home. 

Jungshin: me too. I will just play some game. Hehe.

Jonghyun keep staring at yonghwa. He know that his hyung still thinking about hyun. Maybe it the best time for him to talk to yonghwa about it. 

Jonghyun: i'll go. I need some drinking too. Hehe. Kaja.!
.
.

Jonghyun pov

Jonghyun: what are you thinking hyung? You know you can share it with me hyung.

Yong: hmmm. Its about hyun. * with depressing face.

He already know that seohyun is the reason. But he just want to hear it from yonghwa himself.

Yong: about you said me texting her and tell her about my felling.

Jonghyun: so you still not text her? 

Yong: i dont know how to tell her. Plus i dont think i can tell her. Im just scare.

Jonghun: what are you scare of? 

Yong: i dont know. Too many reason. Afraid that it will turnout ad one sided. Or she will just laughing at me if i confess to her. I dont know!

Jonghyun: ahe like u too hyung. I can tell it. 

Yong: how do you know that? Since when u becme an expert of reading girl?

Actually, he and minhyuk and jungshin just talking about this just yet. The dongseng that tell him about what they see how seohyun like yonghwa too. The way she speak, react, laugh and dparkling when she with yonghwa really show that she like yonghwa too. But his hyung cant see it because of the Professional attitude that he tried to apply between them. Thats why he just follow yonghwa to go drink so that he can tell it to him. And make him realise it. Or else yonghwa will still be like this and nothing will happen between him n hyun. 

Jonghyun: haha. Im indeed an expert. It just you that dont know it. * while smirking* i can see from the way her reaction toward you. How she smile and how she like your joke or anything you do. And how she sparkling when she with you. She really like you. I can say that. *he said back what their dongseng tell him before to yonghwa* just be brave and text her. 

Yong: emmmm. I'll think about it. Let just drink. I want to empty my mind for tonight. Here cheers!!!
.
.

Seohyun pov

Today was really tired. After thinking so much about her feeling toward yong she finally tell her manager n management that she want to end this wgm show. Of course she not tell the real reason. She just tell that she already had enough experience n nowaday schedule that too hectic make she consider to continue this wgm. Of course her management n manager just accept her decision after heard the reason.

At h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter