CONFUSE L.JOE

THE WRITER ♥

after how many minutes you have arrived at inkigayo. you immediately went on there dressing room. you just followed the boys together with ms. shin who was impatiently waiting outside the building. 

they were all busy preparing for the perf. l.joe was gazing on your reflection at the mirror. you caught him staring at you and you just shifted your gazed at something, l.joe just smirked.

" noooonnaaaaa " changjo ran towards you and hugged you.

" oooooff~ " he tuckled you and you smiled.

" loook~ it's so cute right ? " he ask and unwrapped his arm from you and spread it through the air and make a charming grin.

" aigoo~ it's really cute. it fits on you. " you beamed

" gomawo noona~ let's take a picture " he tooked his phone out from his pocket..

he scooted near you . " in 3... 1-2-3 " he made a peace sign while you smiled sweetly and made a peace sign too.

" ya~ maknae. enjoying your moment huh? " chunji snickered then went beside you.

" take photos with us too " niel grinned and then smiled at you sweetly.

" hey~ me and my snow white should have one too " ricky run towards you even though his hair wasn't fix yet.

" yah~ count me in there " cap run towards the couch. they all look up to l.joe

" wae? " he ask 

" you wanna come too or you want to take the picture ?" niel chuckled.

" ani~ go there l.joe i will take the picture " ms. shin beamly smiled.

you all made a cute and wacky faces. even l.joe smiled charmingly at your back.

after that the boys waited for there turn. you and chango chatted busily. niel and ricky were busy massaging each others hand chunji joined them too. l.joe was just sitting there gazing at you.

ms. shin called them, changjo grab your hands and walked you to the side of the stage.

 they stood for a while and then the music started playing.. all the while the boys you have knew on the internet with your friends were dancing in front of you with an overflowing charisma. the way they move, they sing their lines flutters you. those boys who became your friends and at the same time brothers. you couldn't feel anything but happinness and contentment as a fangirl it's a dream come true, more than a dream come true. it was beyond your wildest dream and imagination.

** they were so perfect performing beautiful girl and no more perfume on you. **

there fans were crazily screaming and some were singing with them. while you contentedly sung and clapped your hands.

after their performance the crowd went wild again, after they bowed they went down stage.

" you all did a great job " you tapped l.joe's shoulder, he smirked and you run towards the other.

" thanks snow white, that's for an angel like you. " ricky sweetly said.

you ruffled his hair. ** you are really so cute. **

changjo held your hands again and both walk on the hallway towards the dressing room.

" omo~ omo~ our maknae and our angel?, holding hands? " niel widened his eyes.

" aigoo~ that is just a noona and a dongsaeng holding hands " cap chuckled

" ani- aniyo~ hyung.. what's with him? " ricky whined like a kid.

you and changjo giggled at their reactions, especially ricky.

" are you really serious about calling her snow white ?" chunji snickered

" wae? hyung? she's cute really really cute. " ricky beamed.

" yah~ she's special angel for me, if anyone of you dares to hurt her.. your going through me " cap said seriously.

" seriously? " niel ask

cap nodded and the others agreed too.

** hmmm~ maknae do like her too? ** l.joe furrowed his brows.

when you arrived at the dressing room, you saw a lot of foods given by manager park for changjo's birthday.

then you started eating. changjo scooted near you and gives you bunch of sweets. your phone buzzed and changjo took stolen photo's of you. as you saw him both of you smiled sweetly at each other.

** aissh~ what's with them actually?  huh? ** l.joe placed is plate on the table and went outside.

he was really confused about how you and the maknae act closely and sweetly with each other. he was hurt actually that he couldn't stand seeing you with other guy even there maknae.