CHANGJO'S DAY

THE WRITER ♥

teen top has a performance today at inkigayo. changjo invited you and you can't say no because it's his birthday today. and manager park called early in the morning requesting for the story line. you mounted on the van. ** she's so cute skidding like a kid ** l.joe thought.

" after you " l.joe smiled at you. he was the last one to enter the van so it came out that he seated beside you. you flushed pink. it was still awkward between you two.

you handed your present to changjo and sweetly beamed.

" happy birthday jong hyun. " his face lit up.

" aww~ thanks noona! " he smiled. then ricky peered at him. changjo waved the shirt in the air. 

" waaah~ it's so cute noona~! " he happily beamed.

" i envy him. " ricky pouted. you chuckled.

" ~~~~~ you always pick a perfect present. " cap chuckled while fixing his cap. which is the one that you have given to him.

" i should be~ " you sweetly smiled at them. 

" for my beloved teen top. :) don't worry ricky i'll buy one for you when i got the chance to go back at myeong-dong. " you said assuringly.

" it's okay my snow white~ just smile at me and i'm perfectly satisfied with it. " he faced you and smiled.

" eeeeeee~ you are so cute " you pinch his cheek and ruffled his hair.

" maybe i should wear this in the perf later. " changjo said and the others agreed.

" ~~~~~ how was the writing stuff going? " niel asked.

" ummm~ i think its pretty good " you paused.

" is it okay to spoil it " you meekly smiled.

" deh~ so that we can be by your side just in case manager park won't like it. " niel smiled at you.

" well umm~ it's a musical, something like that.. " you bit your lip. and they nodded in understanding.

"  mianhae~.. i'll think i should think another idea~ should i present this to mr. park? " you pouted.

" ya ~~~~~, i have trust in you. i know what's inside of that folder is a fine and good work.. just present that okay? " cap smiled at you.

" gomawo~ for having a trust in me oppa! " you smiled at him.

------------------------------------------------------------

 

you went first at mr. park's office.. the boys wished you luck as you went out the van.

you came into mr. park's office and as usual he was busy.

" ~~~~~ come in, hello ! " you bowed and greeted him back.

" sit down " you sat down then you place the folder in his dek,

" so tell me something about this.. " he smiled at you with a tired low voice.

" it's some kind of a musical, they were a student in an academy of music. then later all of them would established a good camarederie with each other,  that in the end would inspire each of them in attaining their goals in life. " you nervously explained.

" it's actually a nice idea, but are you aware that a lot of musical movies were already aired here? " he ask intently.

" i'm aware of that manger park,but what is distinct in my story is that it is more of a friendship centered thing " you nervously peered at him.

" oh~ i undrestand what your trying to say, i'll read this later.! and i will call you if you can now start writing the script. " he smiled and you smiled back.

" so how was living with the boys? " he interestingly ask.

" it is so great manager. it's a dream come true. " you beamed happily like a kid.

"  good but i hope you still remember what we have talk about. " he smirk. you nodded and fake a smile. hurt wash all the happinnes you have felt when l.joe confess at you.

" we're good then.. i heard you were with the boys? " you nodded.

"and your going to watch their performance later? " you nodded again.

"then you can go now~ i'll just send the foods later.. and tell changjo i can't go to his celebration later.." he gazed at the tons of paper. and you understand and just nodded. he sigh.

" i will tell that to him manager. " you said assuringly.

just when you went out the elevator the boys swooned over you. and started asking questions.. it's like they are more interested and eager to know the result than you. 

" ohh~ he said that he will read the plot later and then he will decide. " you smiled at them. they nodded in understanding.

then you all went the van and head to inkigayo.