SNEAKER

THE WRITER ♥

the dawn became silent as everyone started to settle down. the boys were deeply asleep on their sides except for one. he opened the door of their room. he twisted the door knob of the last door and it click ened.he saw you sleeping peacefully under your cozy comforter. your dark room was being itby the lamp post on the nearby street. he softly gazed at you with a warm smile. softly trailed your long cascading eyelashes. he your perfectly curled chestnut hair. he gently brushed your naturally blushed cheek. he caressly crashed his lips into your pink lips. a good shiver run down his spine. he always felt it whenever he was seeing you and whenever he was kissing you. it didn't matter for him if you like it or not, he was always bothered by this feeling and he couldn't ignore it. your smile made his heart flutter in a good way. your innocent reaction about others jokes. your sweet smile to everyone. how you act so adorable and natural in front of him, makes him totally head over heels over you.

 for him literally your a definition of an angel from above what lacks you was a pair of feathered wings and a halo.

everything about you, for him was perfect. he struggles into a deep call of jealousy whenever the someone could be so sweet with you. and he just closes his eyes. he can't take it that they could do those things at you but he can't. he saw you first. yes he was awake the night you came in their house. that night too was the first time that he had believed in love at first sight. and like what he was doing at this time. he snuck on your room too. he gazed warmly at you and a warm fluttering feeling was bursting into his chest. he couldn't take it anymore he wanted to confess but he's uncertain he doesn't want to be rejected. he wants to be with you for the rest of his life. for him your smile is his world, your laugh is his sound and your presence is his life.

the night you came he was still unsure what he felt towards you but as the time goes by he accepted the feelind and knew  HE WAS DEEPLY INLOVE WITH YOU!

he pulled the comforter and fix it. he kiss your forehead and reluctantly close the door. 

you snuggled on your comforter with a small innocent smile into your deep sleep. 

 

 

************************************

sorry about this short update... hope you guys would like it. i just think of this update last night it wasn't on my original story~ :) ♥