TEA EVERYONE~

THE WRITER ♥

the same thing happened for the next few weeks. they will be out and come home. play a little bit with you and go to bed. one time you have even played hide and seek. it was ricky's suggestion you agreed and the other joined too except for l.joe who was just seating lamely at the couch. and just last night you played wii with changjo. he was so happy and tired too and both of you enjoyed it that you had fell asleep at the living room. while the boys are out you are just at home.waiting for them to come home and cooking dinner for them while writing about the movie's plot.

you were at the couch waiting for their arrival. your eyes are ready to drift to dreamland. at pass two they came home. you startled awake as the wind chime in the door clinged. all of them were so tired. ricky greeted you and sat next to you. he covered his face with the pillow. niel, changjo and chunji greeted you too. you greeted them back and they went all upstairs. while l.joe and cap went on the fridge and took a bottle of water.

" ~~~~~ were you waiting for us? " cap ask. you nodded. 

" aww~ you don't have to do that, go upstairs and sleep! " he smiled you nodded. he went upstairs and l.joe followed him.

you went in the kitchen and started making a tea for them.

you poured a honey in the cups and put it in the tray. you took one cup and approach ricky.

" ricky-ah, wake up " you shook him hardly. he stared at you blankly with a tired face.

" snow white-ah, what do you want? i can't play with you tonight i'm so tired. " he groggily said. you smiled.

" ani~  just drink this go upstairs and have a rest. " he sat attentively, you patted his back softly as he was drinking the tea.

" have you eaten dinner? " he nodded. 

" thanks noona, i'm going upstairs.. good night. " he stood up. he smiled and you smiled back.

"  have good night too ricky-ah. " ** he's so cute **

you went in the kitchen and took the tray and went upstairs. you knock on the first door. cap and chunji were sharing one room. chunji opened the door and you bowed.

" did i disturb you? " you ask. he shook his head.

" no ! i'm waiting for cap hyung to finish in the shower. "

" ohh~ here drink this and this is for cap oppa~.. i hope it will help you  relax " you pouted.

" aww~ so cute " he pinch your cheek and you blushed. you have to admit that he was cute doing that and you like it since he was your second bias.

" but ~~~~~-ah you don't have to do this " he warmly smiled.

" gwenchana~ i love doing this small things for you guys~, i mean definitely every angels would love to do this. " you smiled proudly.

" you're such an angel~ such a cutie ! yah~ kaja~ go and rest.. " he wink. and you blushed.

" deh~ later after i deliver this to everyone " you smiled he smiled back.

" araso~ good night " 

"mmm~ have a good night and rest too~! " you bowed , he smiled and closed the door.

you knock on the next door. it was l.joe and changjo's room. you heard a voice says it was open, so you opened the door.

the room was dark. only the street lamp from the outside that lits the room. on the other side changjo was lying on his bed. he sat down when he saw it was you.

" did i disturb you changjo-ah " you ask. 

" no noona~ " he shook his head.

you smiled at his sudden reaction. you always like it how he act so cute around you and plays a good dongsaeng.

" here drink this before going to bed " you handed him the cup of tea.

" is l.joe here? " you ask and he shook his head.

" i will be at my room if you need something ara?~ ahhhhh~ i have made a kimchi it was on the fridge, just incase you want to eat.. " you smiled.

" thanks a lot noona " he went to you and hugged you.

** they were hugging already? **

" that was nothing~ " you smiled.

" go and rest now " you bowed.

** where could he be? he already went upstairs right? was he playing hide and seek all alone? ** you pouted...

you closed the door and went on the next door. just as you knock chunji tap your shoulder. he handed you the cup and smiled and entered their room without a word. ** what happened to him? **

niel opened the door, he was half without his tshirt. you shifted your gazed at ricky who was deeply sleeping on his bed. it was awkward that niel... ahn daniel of teen top was in front of you, half .

" drink this daniel-ah, it might soothe your tired feelings~ " you almost laugh at your own terms.

" yah~ don't coddle us this much " he chuckled you smiled at him and peered again to ricky.

he sure do was so tired. he play so much the whole day~ he loves playing around with his hyung..

" it's okay while i'm here i could take care of you - all " you sweetly smiled. he smiled back.

" yah~ go and rest now! :) and take your shirt on, you might catch a cold " you carefully said, he nodded then he greeted you and and greeted him back. you turned around and he closed the door.

you were on the second floor when you saw a figure standing on the balcony. the first person that came into your mind was l.joe. you approach him. he was facing the darkness with a blank expression.

" h-mmm~ annyeong! aren't you tired? " you ask but he didn't answer back.

" i-i made a tea, i will leave it here just in case you wanted to drink it. " you smiled hopeful.

you bowed at him and went downstairs.

** she does not felt tired huh? is she an android? cooking dinner and breakfast and even wait for us? ... but she's really cute doing all those stuffs~ she's so cute being natural around me~ she's so adorable in her own ways.. ** he smiled his warm feelings soothe the cold breeze of the dawn. he sigh and went inside he closed the glass door and took the cup of tea.