AEGYO PRINCESS

THE WRITER ♥

 

you nervously peered the window and bit your lip. suddenly your phone buzzzed.

: smile ♥- l.joe

     save my number please XI.

 you chuckled since l.joe was just by your side. you didn't look at him, just as you hit the save button. he texted you again.

 : YAH~ WHAT'S WITH THE EVIL AS MY NAME THERE ? :( AISH :I

you chuckled. and started texting.

 : because the l.joe that i knew is evil XD.

you replied and he chuckled.

" yah~ l,joe what's with the chuckle?.. omo~ aren't you bored playing on your phone? you were holding that since we came to manager's building? " cap grinned.

" i'm not~ so just mind your own business hyung! " he exclaimed.

" aigoo~ enjoying that much! " niel shrugged.

" yah~ leave him alone hyung! he might transform into a beast again later if you keep on minding his business " ricky chuckled.

" yah~ " l.joe smack ricky's head.

" oww~ hyung! all my brain cells are gone.. have pity :'( " he fake a sniffle. you giggle at his cuteness.

 : my angel, you should put there ""MY GORGEOUS ONE"".

he replied.

you tried so hard to hold your giggle.

 : arasseo oppa~.

you replied.

you hit save and l.joe smiled.

** this is sooooo~ idk~ he called me my angel?? ** you thought with a blush.

** as long as i can see you smiling i'm fine with it.. but i still want you to be my girl, i hope you'll change your mind. coz' for you i will risk everything! even this career that i have now~ ** l.joe look at you ang give you a warm smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

suddenly ricky got bored and took his phone and started recording a video. changjo and him started conversing in english. changjo was a shy type but he was on the trip. they were having a cute conversation and you can't help but smile as they are doing it with lots of cuteness.

" noona waved here " ricky smiled at you. you shyly smiled at the camera.

" aigoo~ our noona is such an angel " ricky beamed and you smiled pleased.

" noona is more of an aegyo princess than snow white. " changjo exclaimed.

" yeah yeah.. she's a cutie.. our angel here is the princess of aegyo. " chunji smiled at you and you turned red. l.joe rolled his eyes.

** don't tell me, they are hitting on her? ** he furrowed his eyebrows.

" hyung ~ wave here, how was sitting with our aegyo princess? " changjo face the camera at l.joe he gave a warm smile

" she's really cute, but i think she's a more of a beast because she doesn't talk too much .." he smirked. and everyone laugh even you.

" yah~ hyung don't tease our angel~ you just don't like her that's why you're telling that " ricky furrowed his brows.

** i do like her a lot! ** l.joe thought.

then the camera went rolling again to the maknaes. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hwaiting for the comeback of teen top... :D

i'm so so excited guys :)