Ch. 15

Red

Shaye woke up to Hoseok and Jungkook jumping on the bed. “What are you guys doing?” she threw her arm over her eyes.

“You didn’t introduce Falcon to everyone last night.”

“You mean I didn’t introduce him to you. You could’ve introduced yourselves you know.” She made the mistake of moving her arm to glare at them. They were both giving her puppy eyes. “Stop it.” She rolled on to her stomach.

The boys shared a look. Jungkook sat on her legs.

“What?”

He slowly ran his fingers up her sides.

“Don’t” She froze.

His fingers danced as they dug into her sides. A giggle escaped her lips and Hoseok joined the attack.

“Alright, alright! Where is he?”

“With your brothers” they smiled.

“Then why do you need me?”

“NamJoon told us to wake you up.”

“Then why didn’t you just say that?” She pulled a shirt over her head.

“Because this was more fun” They ran out of the room.

She made her way downstairs “Good afternoon.” Shaye paused and looked into the living room to find everyone there including BAP and Yongnam.

“What time is it?”

“3 in the afternoon. How late did you stay up?”

“I don’t remember. Late enough I guess. Why is everyone here?” She grabbed an apple off the coffee table before Jimin pulled her to sit with him.

“So we can keep everyone up to date.” “So what’s the plan?”

“No.” She took a bite of the apple.

“No?”

“There’s no plan yet. I can tell you what needs to be done but not how it’s going to be done. When we’re done I need to speak with all of the hackers in the group. We need to stop my aunt, return my uncle’s doppelganger to his reality so the proper authorities can deal with him and get my aunt sent to jail” she curled into Jimin’s side and took another bite of her apple.

“Shouldn’t there be more information? Like why your aunt needs to go to Jail?” Himchan pointed out.

Shaye shrugged and closed her eyes. Kieran spoke up “The authorities have been trying to get their hands on my family for years, especially my sister…”

Shaye’s stomach growled and Jimin immediately stood up with her taking her to the kitchen. All of the hackers followed them. Jimin placed her at the table “What would you like?”

“I can get it myself.”

He shook his head.

“Cereal please” she looked around the table “Looks like every pack in the family has at least one hacker. Good to know. You’re Zelo right?”

He nodded “So what’s this about?”

“For those of you who don’t know; this is Maru aka Falcon and my uncle Kieran who goes by K. Found out last night that my aunt does in fact have control over her own portal. And she has a hacker on payroll.”

“Who?” Chen asked.

“Anyone ever hear of Raven?”

“-Damn.”

“Um for the non-hacker in the room. Who’s Raven?”

Hoseok turned to Jimin “Remember how we flipped when we found out our mate was Red and one of her best friends is Falcon?”

Jimin nodded “You said they were two of the best out there.”

“Well this Raven guy is right up there with them.”

“So what’s so bad about it being him? We have two of the best and they only have one.”

Maru snapped his knuckles “We used to be a part of the same team. Which is why Red prefers to work alone now, taking the jobs that she does. And is cautious about who she’ll work with.”

“Jeez tell them my life story why don’t’cha” Shaye nudged him playfully.

“The fact of the matter is that Raven knows a little of how we operate. Obviously we know how he works as well but it could still be a hindrance if we have to go toe to toe with him.”

“Alright,” Zelo straightened in his seat “So what’s the plan?”

Shaye shook her head “Like I said there isn’t one. At least not yet. I want to see what they do next.”

“But that’s more waiting.” Jungkook pointed out. “You nearly went bonkers having to wait last time.”

A slow smirk spread across her face “But last time I didn’t know what I do now.”

“Pizzas here! Who’s paying?”

Kieran stood up to take his wallet out.

“Sit back down, you’re not paying for the pizza.”

“It’s the least-”

“No” she pointed at him “Do you really want to notify your sister that you’re back if she doesn’t already know?”

He shook his head.

“Besides did you order the pizza?” He shook his head again. “Then there’s no reason for you to have to pay for it. That and you’d be insane to pay for pizza for this lot or any food for that matter. Especially when everyone is here.”

Kieran chuckled “I imagine it’s like feeding an army.”

She studied him as Jimin wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Everything alright in here?” Yongnam asked as he and Yongguk entered, each carrying eight pizza boxes.

“I don’t think you have enough” She chuckled. “Who ordered?”

“We asked Chanyeol to call it in on our way over here and we paid for it.”

Yongguk ruffled her hair “I like the colors. How’s our sister doing?”

“Um… sister?”

Shaye looked around Yongguk “I know you know.” She pointed at her uncle “Not sure how you know. But I also know that you’re smart enough to figure things out and know about this part of the world I just hope your sister doesn’t know anything.”

“Lani doesn’t know that anything but humans exist. She just happens to know a little of what your blood can do and is bent on immortality and world domination. Which is why she needs to be stopped.” He took a sip of water “Now I might know what everyone here is but aside from those three” He pointed to her brothers “And Maru here I have no idea how anyone is related to you.”

By this time everyone had joined them and were silently watching the exchange as they ate. Shaye doesn’t know how she ended up on someone’s lap but their arms tightened around her waist as she tried to stand up. “How do you know about those three?”

“Maru-”

“Did not tell you” She glanced back to find Taehyung smiling at her “Let me go.” He shook his head. She turned back to her uncle “Maru didn’t know that you’re my uncle so he wouldn’t have known to inform you on who my family is. Tae let go” He shook his head again. So she turned her attention to the alphas “May I be excused?” They all nodded. “Tae.”

“Stop running.”

She turned to the side as much as she could “I’m not running I need to have a talk with someone.”

“You rang?”

She groaned in annoyance as she rested her forehead on Taehyung’s shoulder “You’re not welcome here.” She glanced at her brothers who nodded confirming that he was actually there.

“I thought you wanted to talk?”

“Not in person and not here. You popping in without an utterance of your name is confirmation enough. Now leave.” And like that her father was gone again.

“I-”

“Tae let her go.”

They watched her walk off before Tao turned to Kieran “So. What do you want to know?”

“Are you sure it’s okay?”

Kai nodded and rested his chin on his hand “Any beef she has with you is because of our dad and your family and the fact that she’s still introducing you as her uncle is a privilege and shows that she trusts you.”

“You look shocked to hear that. I thought she said you were smart?” Chen teased.

“He is.” Luhan spoke up.

“Out of curiosity I want to hear what you’ve picked up on how we all fit together in relation to each other and Shaye before we fill you in.”

Kieran nodded at Tao “Alright. Well I can tell you there are six Alpha’s in the room four of which are related and only five run packs. Seven of you have mated or bonded with her, however that works.”

“That’s pretty good.”